User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 1 Mar 2015, 14:56   #1
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of
p3nguins Round 61

After not a very successful round compared to rounds 58 and 59 on winning back to back rounds p3nguins lost its title to Ultores in a very hard round for us. However p3nguins isn't going to go hide.. as I said we won 2 rounds back to back and we aim to eventually reclaim that title. So yes, p3nguins is playing round 61. For those of you who don't know about p3nguins here below is a small history lesson:

p3nguins was originally created in round 32 by founders Assassin (also known in the past as Willzzz), m0rph3us, mPulse and munkee. With high hopes and some very good players p3nguins hoped to capture 1st place in its very first round however this round also was the first round of another famous alliance.. Apprime. After a great last week Apprime proved to be the top dogs and p3nguins finished in 2nd place. From then on p3nguins played the next 5 rounds, jumping up and down the rankings and having a few rebuilds/re-constructions. Below are the rounds rankings:

For those who wish to have a complete history lessons on p3nguins here are the other rounds after round 32:

Round 33: http://beta.planetarion.com/history/...?id=3&round=33
Round 34: http://beta.planetarion.com/history/...?id=3&round=34 - kicked a lot that round who were inactive
Round 35: http://beta.planetarion.com/history/...?id=3&round=35
Round 36: http://beta.planetarion.com/history/...?id=3&round=36 - was our last round before the return in 42

p3nguins did have another return in round 42 where we didn't do to badly at all. We managed to not only have the winning planet (m0 the drunken German) but another 4 ending in the top 10. In total we ended with 17 planets in the top 100. Not bad for a tag which only had 39 members in total, compared to the top alliance of that round (Newdawn on 75 members)

This can be found here: http://beta.planetarion.com/history/...?id=1&round=42

In Round 57 p3nguins returned again. We had a very interesting round, although ending 5th overall in the rankings we still managed to get not only the top planet but also second planet as well. We also managed to be the 2nd most hit alliance (been hit by a block, and the only alliance to have taken on Ult one on one)

Planet rankings can be found here: http://beta.planetarion.com/history/...?id=1&round=57

In round 58 p3nguins finally won its first round in PA history. Thanks to its allies of Ultores and Faceless p3nguins had a good political round and managed to win the wars over alliances such as Rainbows, Hr and Black Flag. It was a very fun round overall for us and we were finally glad to have the victory plus be ahead by over 20mil. The only disappointment was the fact we lost top planet with Plaguuu taking second place. Would of indeed been nice to have back to back rounds of planet wins.

http://beta.planetarion.com/history/...?id=3&round=58

In Round 59 p3nguins once again won the round and just lost out once again on top planet ranks. Thanks to allies such as Black Flag and Ult once again p3nguins fought a hard war (Inferno wished to war with p3nguins pretty much from tick start, however they eventually got beat) Some people claimed p3nguins didn't deserve the win, however, it was proven once again when the stats were released that p3nguins had the most incoming.

http://www.planetarion.com/files/cin..._alliances.htm

In Round 60 unfortunately p3nguins had one of its worst rounds in its history. Due to politics and our stats strategy (plus Ultores did well with having several spies in our ally which were leaking exactly everything Ultores needed to know to plan pl defence.) Fair play to them, but we did try. Eventually just couldn't compete with that plus the blocks which were hitting us. We will do what we do best though.. and that's bounce back! So round 61 we shall keep the loyal core who wish to stick by us and know what p3nguins is all about! ie wont ship jump after one bad round...with all the history we have already achieved.. and even invite new people into the alliance!

http://www.planetarion.com/files/cin..._alliances.htm

Recruitment is the same as previous rounds however with a twist, we have decided to open up our channel to the public which is #p3nguins, its still invite only however, you can apply by pming an @ and they can prop/invite you if they wish to. So therefore if your a returning member you can feel free to speak to myself, Munkee, or m0. Alternatively if you know a member already in p3nguins they can prop you for the public vote.

What we are looking for?

1) High activity – Not going to go into this to much as I think this is something everyone looks for.

2) Acceptance to Race choices/Trust

3) People able to step up when needed – For those of you who have never been in p3nguins before we have open tools. Hence why I mentioned above we like people to be equal. We don't want the same individuals having to be up all nite been the DC. However, compared to last round we will also appoint some officers to over see day to day running's, but we still encourage members of the alliance to still step up and take control with open tools.

4) Common sense – As every alliance we expect members to have common sense. We were known as a friendly community, and we wll still have a friendly atmosphere within p3nguins (ie you have a drunken German as a founder you cant get any friendly then that…) But we will as im sure you have gathered with us being a more smaller/controlled environment be taking things slightly serious too.

So if you wish to join a bit of a random but fun place to be then come see one of us, or find of course a member already in p3nguins and get them to prop you.

We wish everyone else luck and will be looking forward to seeing the happy feet, fish eating p3nguins waddle wild again over the PA universe.

p3nguins

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Willzzz; 2 Mar 2015 at 09:10.
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2015, 16:06   #2
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Adapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really nice
Re: p3nguins Round 61

goodluck fags
Round 81 - Ultores - Rank 73rd.
Round 83 - Ultores - Rank 16th.
Round 91 - Lucky7 - Rank 50th.
Round 92 - Lucky7 - Rank 39th.
Adapt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2015, 16:45   #3
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

Good luck with next round p3nguins I am sure you will be a force once more - even with a theoretical rebuilding round you always seem to get up to near full tag somehow or other .

Not sure that implying everyone who leaves does so because of a tough round is the best way to encourage people back though.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2015, 16:58   #4
Master
Time Lord

Master is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
Good luck with next round p3nguins I am sure you will be a force once more - even with a theoretical rebuilding round you always seem to get up to near full tag somehow or other .

Not sure that implying everyone who leaves does so because of a tough round is the best way to encourage people back though.
I presume he meant if members cant stick by an ally at its worst, why do they deserve to therefore be within an ally at its best. Doubt he's trying to encourage people back if they wish to leave

Although everyone I'm sure is welcome to have new challenges etc

Good Luck p3ngus!
Unread 1 Mar 2015, 17:12   #5
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

By that token then willzzz himself should not be in p3n given he barely played last round which he seems to be taking as being the worst of times! (though I happen to think 57 was worse)

My point was that most people don't leave an alliance because of the ranking of that alliance at the end of the round but because of other reasons; real life, want a new challenge, could not stand someone in the alliance etc. It therefore seems silly to make generalised statements that may alienate them away from you in the future.

Otterly an Otter.
Unread 1 Mar 2015, 17:28   #6
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
By that token then willzzz himself should not be in p3n given he barely played last round which he seems to be taking as being the worst of times! (though I happen to think 57 was worse)

My point was that most people don't leave an alliance because of the ranking of that alliance at the end of the round but because of other reasons; real life, want a new challenge, could not stand someone in the alliance etc. It therefore seems silly to make generalised statements that may alienate them away from you in the future.
To be honest, I wasn't actually going to play last round. Hence why I wasn't even in the p3nguins tag for 3 quarters of the round. As I made it quite clear I am in a process of moving home and jobs, the fact I've moved over 160 miles and even across the sea with an internet usage of only 8 gig a month on a dongle should point out how useful I can be. However, I then had to join the tag and try and help with scans by researching that tech.

After reading your brother's comment about me a fair bit on the forums openly I am aware he didn't like me been part of the ally (or probably anything with my past) and I am sure you also express that view.

Your correct, a lot of people leave allies for a lot of reasons and I respect them for it, however, I read a lot of logs from emo last round which expressed a fair chunk of it was due to having a bad round. So my point still stands to that. Doesn't also help you have people from within pming members when its only half way through a round trying to poach for the next round.. but we shall not go into some type of 'my dads bigger then your dad' slanging match on the recruitment thread.

When reaper and his xan bg left we wished them luck and welcomed them back with open arms that same round they asked to re-join once they realised they made an error. I hold no grudges, just making a valid point.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Willzzz; 1 Mar 2015 at 17:35.
Unread 1 Mar 2015, 17:28   #7
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz View Post
In Round 60 unfortunately p3nguins had one of its worst rounds in its history. Due to politics and our stats strategy (plus Ultores did well with having several spies in our ally which were leaking exactly everything Ultores needed to know to plan pl defence.) Fair play to them, but we did try. Eventually just couldn't compete with that plus the blocks which were hitting us. We will do what we do best though.. and that's bounce back! So round 61 we shall keep the loyal core who wish to stick by us and know what p3nguins is all about! ie wont ship jump after one bad round...with all the history we have already achieved.. and even invite new people into the alliance!
I would suggest reading the art of war by Sun tzu ( see www.sonshi.com for a free copy)

One way to counter spies if you can't feed them false information is to conduct attacks/raids in cells like the IRA did during the troubles in northern Ireland where only the HCs/BCs have the "Full picture" and the rank and file members don't know what is happening outside of their cell and reduce the chance of the targets being tipped off.

if you are P targetting make sure your alliance members that in the same gal not to have knowledge of the attack to reduce chance of being tipped off.
Unread 1 Mar 2015, 17:43   #8
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
I would suggest reading the art of war by Sun tzu ( see www.sonshi.com for a free copy)

One way to counter spies if you can't feed them false information is to conduct attacks/raids in cells like the IRA did during the troubles in northern Ireland where only the HCs/BCs have the "Full picture" and the rank and file members don't know what is happening outside of their cell and reduce the chance of the targets being tipped off.

if you are P targetting make sure your alliance members that in the same gal not to have knowledge of the attack to reduce chance of being tipped off.
I agree with you. However, it of course made Ults 'elite' dcing skills much easier with spies who have full access to not only full fleet movements but also attack tools with planets landing times and planets. Pretty sure even I could of dced pl defence with all that information. Obviously p3nguins has always been an open alliance. We aimed to not have HC or set officers.. you cant have it that way though so it seems.

What I mean is, once an alliance has a structure in place of having open tools its hard to implement old fashioned ways of limiting this to only a said few.

p3nguin Founder
Unread 1 Mar 2015, 17:45   #9
booji
a bucket

Quote:
To be honest, I wasn't actually going to play last round...
I only raised you because of what the Master said to show he was wrong. I personally don't have any problems with how you played the round. I was aware that you were not going to be in tag before the round started and so was not expecting it.
I dont know why you brought Londo's views into it. I am not aware of him having any particularly negative views towards you, his negative views were towards the generally poisonous atmosphere in the alliance through most of the round. I am sorry I brought him in at such a terrible time that he took an instant dislike to it as I loved my rounds in p3nguins.

Quote:
When reaper and his xan bg left we wished them luck and welcomed them back with open arms that same round they asked to re-join once they realised they made an error. I hold no grudges, just making a valid point.
If you don't hold a grudge against those of us leaving, and know that people leave for a variety of reasons, then why accuse us of jumping ship due to a bad round?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
It would however be very against p3nguins open culture.

Otterly an Otter.
Unread 1 Mar 2015, 18:30   #10
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
It would however be very against p3nguins open culture.
Quote:
I agree with you. However, it of course made Ults 'elite' dcing skills much easier with spies who have full access to not only full fleet movements but also attack tools with planets landing times and planets. Pretty sure even I could of dced pl defence with all that information. Obviously p3nguins has always been an open alliance. We aimed to not have HC or set officers.. you cant have it that way though so it seems.

What I mean is, once an alliance has a structure in place of having open tools its hard to implement old fashioned ways of limiting this to only a said few.
It depends on how you would look at P3ng, it is an alliance that wants to contend for the alliance win or just a social club alliance.

(This might merit being in Alliance Discussions instead of alliance recruitment but I think the below points will merit being in Alliance recruitment)

From someone who has HCed in the past, you must assess your mistakes/weaknesses from the round. Make the nessesary changes to correct/neutralise the weakness/mistakes.
If you need to change the culture within the alliance to do this (assuming you are eyeing up the alliance win next round)
This will help in picking up unwanted members / spies and help recruit more of the desirable members.

If P3ng HC fail to correct this error you are just asking for spies to infiltrate your ranks and will demoralise members (that you want to keep) when they fail to get roids due to leaked attack landing ticks etc. Your competion is aware of this weakness.

Im playing with the idea with playing next round and considering alliance options.
Unread 1 Mar 2015, 19:02   #11
booji
a bucket

Despite this current spat here I would highly recommend p3nguins to anybody. Unfortunately I can no longer prop you

Otterly an Otter.
Unread 1 Mar 2015, 19:08   #12
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

Our culture is based on transparency. Treating people equal and allowing our members to utilise their brains.

We have a number of members who did 0 in previous alliances that now contribute a great deal to our community, probably because they were never given the opportunity or never felt it was their responsibility to do anything.

We don't do hierarchy. There are those who are seen as leaders, which in my opinion are those who take responsibility above and beyond others but there is nothing stopping any member carrying out that role.

It is probably a different way of working for some people and some love hierarchy but I feel that results in brain dead players who always look for the person above to blame when things don't work out the way they want.

Of course the above is exploitable but with that being said it does not take long for the community to realise member x or y does not fit in and they are soon gone. Being self sufficient in this way means the ally can continue to play and look back at these positives and negatives that you mention Paisley and adjust itself without the need for power hungry hc to tell people that is what we need to do.

If you are considering p3nguins as an ally I would suggest you keep an open mind as to how things can be done where roles are not clear cut and defined.

A good analogy is supermarket vs a corner shop. If I work in a corner shop I can manage the till, stock the shelves, talk to the customers or manage the finances with a bunch of like minded people. If I work in a supermarket I get one job and often I have to be trained for hours on the systems in order to get something simple done to the "standard" which someone disconnected from the workplace decided. Not perfect but the point remains p3nguins rewards people who give a crap and for those who put in effort. If you want to BC or DC or set up raids, scan or just lolwave some idiot its all welcomed. If you want to be head of our media wing then just go and do it. Nothing is stopping you other than your own laziness so if you want to take control a bit more of your life in pa then you are welcome to join. You dont have to become a hc or an officer to do all of this.

As one of the founders of the alliance I want to ensure our values are distilled into the alliance at all times. It has resulted in some often tough decisions especially when it comes to removing "elite " members due to poor attitudes. This is one of the reasons I personally have such a bad rep in the pa world. However the alliance comes before any one person.

Last edited by Munkee; 1 Mar 2015 at 19:14.
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2015, 20:37   #13
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

Quote:
I dont know why you brought Londo's views into it. I am not aware of him having any particularly negative views towards you, his negative views were towards the generally poisonous atmosphere in the alliance through most of the round.
Assassin was probably not referring to this round at all but rather to my previous evasion of joining P3ngins on the basis of the formula
Londo + Alliance with Assassin involved = Fail
This was based principally on R26 Jenova, perhaps also R29 Audentes but certainly my joining P3n this round and it failing hard has surely proved the jinx.
Unread 1 Mar 2015, 21:35   #14
Master
Time Lord

Master is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
Assassin was probably not referring to this round at all but rather to my previous evasion of joining P3ngins on the basis of the formula
Londo + Alliance with Assassin involved = Fail
This was based principally on R26 Jenova, perhaps also R29 Audentes but certainly my joining P3n this round and it failing hard has surely proved the jinx.
Looking at the first post with p3ngu history seems p3nguins has always had Assassin or whatever he calls himself involved.. And they have either won the top planets with a small tag or won rounds with full tag.. Maybe your the curse?
Unread 1 Mar 2015, 22:12   #15
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future

Most of the links in the original post are broken, btw.
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2015, 23:07   #16
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

He has one job!
Unread 2 Mar 2015, 02:44   #17
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road

Good luck double Ass and team (still remember hearing someone saying double Ass from r21 ).

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2015, 09:11   #18
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee View Post
He has one job!
They used to work not my fault they changed the server! Now fixed hush

p3nguin Founder
Unread 2 Mar 2015, 22:37   #19
Eternity
DarK_AnGeL^

Eternity is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey guys. Im not sure what shocked me more. The fact I remembered my login details after a decade or that willz has split personality disorder.
VtS, CpV, RAH, ND, Jenova, xVx, Ascendancy, Rainbows, Kittenz, Faceless, Ironborn and RED.

Played in rounds :
20, 22, 23, 24, 27, 30, 31
71 - 85.
Eternity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2015, 22:54   #20
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
Hey guys. Im not sure what shocked me more. The fact I remembered my login details after a decade or that willz has split personality disorder.
Hello old friend should stop by irc. To be honest it was fun, Zhukov would be proud of me.

p3nguin Founder
Unread 2 Mar 2015, 22:58   #21
Eternity
DarK_AnGeL^

Eternity is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll stop by when I can, new episode of catfish at 10. Priorities and all that.
VtS, CpV, RAH, ND, Jenova, xVx, Ascendancy, Rainbows, Kittenz, Faceless, Ironborn and RED.

Played in rounds :
20, 22, 23, 24, 27, 30, 31
71 - 85.
Eternity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2015, 00:54   #22
Tommy
Sain†s

Tommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud of

GL Assman and co!
Unread 7 Mar 2015, 12:26   #23
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

P3nguins this round wont be competing for alliance win - and we probably shouldnt have last round and instead cleaned up our tag to build on a strong core
3 Wins in a Row was too tempting though

Now the needed clean up happend - though there is a few ppl that will be missed.
But i am not blaming People for wanting to do their own Thing - i did it myself many times before - sometimes you need to have a new environment and new blood through your venes.
Not always New is better though - but thats for everyone to experience by themselves.

Anyhow why i am posting - R61 is the perfect opportunity for veterans or new players to become a part of the p3nguin core - to build up for future rounds and for sure to come back at some Point competing for the Top-Glory.

Take your chance - even though we ofc bite
WE ARE P3NGUINS

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2015, 08:43   #24
Munkee
Dictator

Hostility from Adapt already!
Unread 10 Mar 2015, 09:56   #25
booji
a bucket

Quote:
He has not even posted on the thread... If from elsewhere then be so kind as to fill the interested masses in.

We intend to make decisions collectively so 'hostility' from one rogues hc should not matter

Otterly an Otter.
Unread 10 Mar 2015, 10:19   #26
Larppa

Larppa is an unknown quantity at this point

Adapt just isnt very qualified with compliments. :P
Unread 10 Mar 2015, 10:27   #27
Bram

Bram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
He has not even posted on the thread... If from elsewhere then be so kind as to fill the interested masses in.
Seriously? Try reading...
It's the first reply in the thread
Bram is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2015, 19:56   #28
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

Hi Bram

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
Unread 10 Mar 2015, 20:11   #29
booji
a bucket

Oops, did not reread the entire thread, just assumed munkee was referring to something new

At least it means it's not particularly hostile... Just being offensive.

Otterly an Otter.
Unread 10 Mar 2015, 20:17   #30
M0RPH3US
idle

Hi booji

Unread 10 Mar 2015, 21:01   #31
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Adapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really nice

Quote:
I do not have a clue what i done lol

But Ok
Round 81 - Ultores - Rank 73rd.
Round 83 - Ultores - Rank 16th.
Round 91 - Lucky7 - Rank 50th.
Round 92 - Lucky7 - Rank 39th.
Adapt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2015, 21:23   #32
Munkee
Dictator

Unread 11 Mar 2015, 23:17   #33
DeadOps
Forever VisioN

DeadOps is an unknown quantity at this point

good luck