User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 26 Jun 2008, 12:58   #151
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Denial HCs Round 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Disc.
Phil you've ranted on their alot, yet reall, you've answered **** all of my questions.
Your questions were answered, you are simply incapable of reading through those [in denial] blinkers youve got on.

Quote:
I stated that these individuals have lived in liverpool for their entire PA playing days, yet they've been closed for a very brief time while their gal has incs, alarm bells are ringing as to why this happened
Go ask the planets who were closed. If they got reopened again then they will have spoken to the multihunters and got a reason for it.

Quote:
so over the last 9 or so rounds fiery hasn't spotted they have similar ip's, yet on the night their gal is under attack she is surfing for cheats, they get closed, later to be reopened, ofcourse this is fair enough if they had of been cheating, but they weren't they are good honest people
You dont get closed arbitrarily, Theres always a reason for it. they might 'seem' to be honest people but if theres a closure, theres a reason for it.

Quote:
yet because MH jumped the gun, the gal lossed and ND profitted, thats the bottom line
So?
Im sure you can point to all alliances and find someone in there that fiery has closed at one point or another - hardly conclusive proof of bias that they get closed on a night that they are getting attacked is it?
You can bet there are plenty of others who have been closed on the night that they, or their gal has incoming.
Quote:
you say Fiery is American, all well and good, but abit of common sense wud be to speak to the people beforehand
'oh hey, i see you're breaking the rules. When would be the best time for me to close you? It'll give you time to come up with a good excuse and all!'
not going to happen
Quote:
i very much doubt that the gal will be reimbursed for MH bad handling of the situation.
Highly unlikely, and rightly so. Thats one pandoras box which will never be closed once opened.

Quote:
Also you said "evidence", if this is the case, then why aren't they still closed?
Ask the planets who were closed, the MH have a standing policy of only discussing cases with the planets involved

Quote:
and your evidence is location? I'm sure that more than 2 ppl live in one place who play Planetarion, so just shhhh on that one, coz many ppl live close to eachother.
Nope, had you been able to read i didnt say that location is evidence. I said that if they were closed you can bet there was more to it than simply living in the same town.

Quote:
Lastly, your saying what denial members should do again, your in no position to tell them to "have a long hard think"
You mean you have the authority to tell people to stop having an opinion?
*shocker*

Quote:
members aren't dumb, they can make their own minds up im sure
If they arent at least concerned with whats been going on, then that would prove otherwise wouldnt it?

Quote:
and if they dont listen to you, why repeat ur sentence asking them to "think".
in the hope that if common sense is repeated enough times to them that it might just start to sink in.

Quote:
Go find a girlfriend
Remind me, just *who* is the one playing planetarion right now?
Rather rich to hear something like that from someone like you
Unread 26 Jun 2008, 13:05   #152
.Disc.

.Disc. is on a distinguished road

Yes, im spotty, dumb, ugly and smell of garlic, pa is my life
.Disc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2008, 13:10   #153
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Phil you've ranted on their alot, yet reall, you've answered **** all of my questions.

I stated that these individuals have lived in liverpool for their entire PA playing days, yet they've been closed for a very brief time while their gal has incs, alarm bells are ringing as to why this happened, so over the last 9 or so rounds fiery hasn't spotted they have similar ip's, yet on the night their gal is under attack she is surfing for cheats, they get closed, later to be reopened, ofcourse this is fair enough if they had of been cheating, but they weren't they are good honest people, yet because MH jumped the gun, the gal lossed and ND profitted, thats the bottom line, you say Fiery is American, all well and good, but abit of common sense wud be to speak to the people beforehand, i very much doubt that the gal will be reimbursed for MH bad handling of the situation.

Also you said "evidence", if this is the case, then why aren't they still closed? and your evidence is location? I'm sure that more than 2 ppl live in one place who play Planetarion, so just shhhh on that one, coz many ppl live close to eachother.

Lastly, your saying what denial members should do again, your in no position to tell them to "have a long hard think", members aren't dumb, they can make their own minds up im sure, and if they dont listen to you, why repeat ur sentence asking them to "think". Go find a girlfriend

Ive got one word to describe this whole post and that simple word is 'What?'

I am confused here. How did we go from people abusing a loophole/error in the code and been punished for it, to them been closed becuase they live near each other and apparently biased MHs? This has gone completley off topic here.

Whats it got to do with them living near each other and their gals been attacked? Simple fact is, they were found out to be cheating/abusing somthing which they should not be and were closed. There gals were under attack? So what. Should the MHs then wait and close them after all this is taking place? No they dont have to do that.

Infact, Phil answered everyone of your points above. (although you obviously dont think his answers were efficient i thought they were quite clear personally) As far as the evidence goes, reason why there not still closed is a debate which we have been having in this whole thread. The HCs were apparently re-set and re-oppend due to 'the alliance sake' (meaning they claimed they couldnt run the alliance without them been ingame) which we all know was a load of bull as venox was still HC ingame and was open. Point is the evidence was there and they should have remained closed which is what phil was telling you in the first place

And finally READ MY POST ABOVE ALL THIS WHICH WAS DIRECTED TO YOU! Hes not demanding they all leave Denial (its members) Hes simply pointing out what leaders are leading you. And as he said, i wouldnt want to work under certain HC;s which put their own alliance at risk and the hard work of their own members by cheating and getting themselves closed.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2008, 13:48   #154
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

bullshit ftw..

- if neone is found to b cheating - close the account and ban the ip or sth. so they wont b able to play the game that round nemore (or atleast make it harder for em)

thats the only thing that needs to b done, simple as that..

btw, reopening accounts cos of pointless arguments = wtf
Unread 26 Jun 2008, 14:32   #155
BADA
BA :P)

BADA will become famous soon enoughBADA will become famous soon enough

After reading this post its the same old "Usual suspects" different story.

Still very funny to see Denial trying to swim up a shit hole with out a paddle.

Thanks for the read
Unread 26 Jun 2008, 15:08   #156
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
3) Was it neccessary to close these accounts at 5am and convieniently open them again after gals incs were eta 4.
Im pretty sure you can send defence to closed planets
Unread 26 Jun 2008, 15:11   #157
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
I stated that these individuals have lived in liverpool for their entire PA playing days, yet they've been closed for a very brief time while their gal has incs, alarm bells are ringing as to why this happened, so over the last 9 or so rounds fiery hasn't spotted they have similar ip's, yet on the night their gal is under attack she is surfing for cheats, they get closed, later to be reopened, ofcourse this is fair enough if they had of been cheating, but they weren't they are good honest people, yet because MH jumped the gun, the gal lossed and ND profitted, thats the bottom line, you say Fiery is American, all well and good, but abit of common sense wud be to speak to the people beforehand, i very much doubt that the gal will be reimbursed for MH bad handling of the situation.
Are you actually insane or...? They were closed because they cheated, Fiery lives in america, why should she wait up for them to close them, it was convinient for her as thats the time she works, they cheated, she didn't. She can do whatever the **** she wants, get over it.
Unread 26 Jun 2008, 18:31   #158
.Disc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
Are you actually insane or...? They were closed because they cheated, Fiery lives in america, why should she wait up for them to close them, it was convinient for her as thats the time she works, they cheated, she didn't. She can do whatever the **** she wants, get over it.
it wasn't the closed planets that needed defence, it was the closed planets that were going to send defence ingal. and if their was evidence of cheating, why are the said planets still open to this day.
Unread 26 Jun 2008, 19:12   #159
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
it wasn't the closed planets that needed defence, it was the closed planets that were going to send defence ingal. and if their was evidence of cheating, why are the said planets still open to this day.
Do you even bother to read any of the replies? Are you now just choosing to be igorent or are you just usally this anoying?

p3nguin Founder
Unread 26 Jun 2008, 19:27   #160
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:

I am starting to think Assman is right and your just either doing this to be anoying or just generaly thick.

The whole reason why this thread has been debating for so long is becuase the MH's chose to re-open the planets based on the fact they protested they needed to be open for the sake of the alliance. There was enough evidence to keep them closed and this is what people are moaning about. Why is that so hard for yourself to grasp? Stop posting on here.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2008, 19:49   #161
.Disc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz
I am starting to think Assman is right and your just either doing this to be anoying or just generaly thick.

The whole reason why this thread has been debating for so long is becuase the MH's chose to re-open the planets based on the fact they protested they needed to be open for the sake of the alliance. There was enough evidence to keep them closed and this is what people are moaning about. Why is that so hard for yourself to grasp? Stop posting on here.

ok, seriously was thinking of putting this in capitals so YOU can understand, i wasn't talking about Denial HC, it is YOU that needs to read more. i was talking in relation to my questions towards SteInMetz regarding MH closing planets in gals ND were raiding, is that hard to grasp? I think not, read up, you'll understand
Unread 26 Jun 2008, 19:55   #162
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz
They were reset, re-opened, and then asked to be deleted. Atleast get it right.
Unread 26 Jun 2008, 20:34   #163
Assassin
PA Ancient

Quote:
ok, seriously was thinking of putting this in capitals so YOU can understand, i wasn't talking about Denial HC, it is YOU that needs to read more. i was talking in relation to my questions towards SteInMetz regarding MH closing planets in gals ND were raiding, is that hard to grasp? I think not, read up, you'll understand
Then read the title of this thread which clearly states 'Denial HCs Round 27' and you might understand what this thread is supposed to be about.

p3nguin Founder
Unread 26 Jun 2008, 21:59   #164
Fiery
PA Team

Fiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud of

Quote:
like i said earlier i'm not clued up on the inner thoughts of peoples minds so how can i possibly speak about how reese is thinking? all as i know is that hc are damn good at the job that they do.

also i'd like clarification on a certain issue, 2 nights ago ND raided the Denial in my gal, two of our biggest planets were closed for a brief time because some1 said they lived in the same hometown as eachother, after incs were past eta 4 they were reoppened, i've got a few questions....

1) Is it normal for MH-Team to be closing accounts at 5am?
2) Did ND have a hand in letting MH team know that both players lived in Liverpool
3) Was it neccessary to close these accounts at 5am and convieniently open them again after gals incs were eta 4.

Heres a few facts

. ND raided the gal, and DID profit from the closed accounts being closed
. Noone ingal has ever been under suspicion for cheating this round, so extremely odd to have two players closed from game for a period at an extremely odd time, considering they've both lived in liverpool since they played Planetarion.

I'm not gonna name people/coords here Ste, but please msg me on irc to clear this issue up
1) We close planets at whatever time our investigation is concluded. We don't work on set schedules.
2) ND had nothing to do with the closures. The closure came about from an investigation into a farming accusation which uncovered some ip interactions. Several planets were closed, not just the two in your galaxy.
3) One account was closed at 10:34 in the morning and reopened at 16:30 in the afternoon. The other was closed at 14:16 in the afternoon and reopened at 17:30 in the afternoon.
4) You have had people in your gal investigated this round.
Fiery is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2008, 12:46   #165
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

I'd say "Owned!"

I really liked this one tho:
Quote:
Noone ingal has ever been under suspicion for cheating this round
Not ever.....this round.....oops
DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2008, 00:30   #166
zebra
h3ll's angels

zebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking
I'd say "Owned!"

I really liked this one tho:

Not ever.....this round.....oops
I have a stomach flu and reading this was the first time I've smiled all day

And I'd still like to know why Denial HC withheld that awesome tactic from all but a few members.
[18:04] * h3ll has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2008, 03:42   #167
Aedolaws

Aedolaws is on a distinguished road

They didn't. They were charging $1 via pay pal for the info. Until word got out.
Aedolaws is offline   Reply With Quote