User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Jan 2006, 22:47   #1
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Sony: the revenge

so anyway, some of you may remember a thread from december about sony being a bunch of cocksucking-sons-of-bitches (most specifically their repair dept.)original thread here

since then they have sent the laptop back as i refused thier ridiculous repair bill, and they charged us (without asking may i add) £50 for the priviledge of returning my (wifes) property.
So, currently, i am getting my mate in trading standards to have a look at thier rather naughty business practices, unfortunately, as their contracts are all based on belgian law, and even though we didnt sign anything, we may not actually be able to do a lot against them

cue this evening (scene: michael sitting having a bottle of kronenburg, cecily feeding the baby, phone rings)

I answer the phone and its a rather nice woman on the other end calling from a 'third party company doing customer satisfaction research for sony' (her words) she goes on to explain that as we have just had our sony product repaired by sony would we like to do a customer satisfaction survey for them. needless to say at this point im a 'tad' surprised.
So I let rip (exceedingly politely i may add)

I explain the problems we have had with sony
I call them a bunch of robbing bastards who made up problems to try and charge us more
I call them thieves who took money from me without my permission
I explain that trading standards are currently looking into the whole affair for me with a view to taking them to small claims court (i leave out that this would actually be very hard to do due to their business practices)

I am now getting a call back from her manager as due to the seriousness of my complaint it has to be taken at a higher level so that it can then be presented to sony

\o/
i WILL teach those bastards to **** with me
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 22:53   #2
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Sony: the revenge

Sadly, now you have a child, you will be unable to say that 'No-one ****s with rr_0' unless you want to claim that the baby is the second coming and Cecily is the happy recipient of an immaculate conception.

This would make you the new Joseph. Do you have a beard? A donkey?

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 22:54   #3
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Good on you! Stick it to those bastards good!
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 00:14   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
unfortunately, as their contracts are all based on belgian law, and even though we didnt sign anything, we may not actually be able to do a lot against them
UK law applies in the UK. You're in the UK, so their dealings with you have to be done legally under UK law.

The Belgian thing's a bluff to try to stop people get what is rightfully theirs.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 00:51   #5
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

When they returned the laptop after you refused to pay the bill they charged you for fixing it, did they return you a fixed lap top, the laptop in the same condition it was in before (how can they create a bill if they haven't fixed the issue), or did they undo their fixing and sent you back your laptop in a state similiar to what you sent it in with but with various mysterious Sony modifications that are unidentifiable?

heh
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 01:42   #6
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

MrL: according to trading standards, yes, their dealings have to be legal, however, their contracts can be differently worded, apparently, which is partly where the problem was.

s|k what they actually did was, get the laptop (we paid £12 for them to take it away) then say 'its £400 to fix, if you dont want to pay this we will charge you £50 to send it back to you and as handling and storage charges, or, if you prefer, we can throw it away for you' (ahem, the second being an option that i really cant see a lot of people taking)
When we didnt reply (as we were taking legal advice on the issue) they returned it anyway, and charged £50 to the card number that we gave them to charge the original £12 to, which, apparently, is very very naughty indeed.
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 01:52   #7
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I can think of another company that acts this way: OCUK
The difference is that I'd like to think that by the time you reach mega-huge-multinational level, the theiving cowboy attitude might have been weened out. Clearly not.
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 02:00   #8
roadrunner_0
cynic

don't buy from OC, i swear to god the guy from trading standards actually crossed himself when i mentioned their name (apparently they are under country wide investigation for being totally and utterly shit and refusing to do anything about it)
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 02:08   #9
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Who actually are OC? I'm guessing it's a company's initials...
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 02:10   #10
roadrunner_0
cynic

OverClockers

situated @ www.overclockers.co.uk last i looked

avoid them, they will give you ebola or something
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 02:31   #11
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's not just that they'll give you ebola.
If you order a graphics card they'll send you ebola instead, attempt to blame you for the fact that they packaged the canister so poorly that the virus was free and contagious when you opened it and refuse to admit that it isn't in fact what you ordered, charge a huge fee to have the ebola back because as was previously mentioned it's your fault that it's damaged, refuse to acknowledge that they recieved it by RMA even if you send it recorded delivery, then if you're really lucky after 6 months and multiple threats of legal action they'll send you back a second hand tissue and tell you it's as good as the ebola you recieved instead of your graphics card in the first place.
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 04:22   #12
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

After reading your original post I didn't buy the Sony laptop I was going to buy.

(Plus a little other research into how shit their customer service is.)

I have a Toshiba Equium M-70 instead which is ace.

Stick it to those ****ers, good luck.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 04:36   #13
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I've heard IT guys talk nicely about Toshiba laptops.

EDIT: although they seem a bit pricey

I got that here: http://shopping.yahoo.com/s:Laptops:4168-Brand=Toshiba

Last edited by s|k; 21 Jan 2006 at 04:42.
s|k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 12:23   #14
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

couldn't you have rung your credit car company and told them the £50 was taken off your card without permission - they should pay you back and ask sony for proof you agreed to pay it...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 14:00   #15
roadrunner_0
cynic

thats the kind of thing that we are looking at now
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 14:08   #16
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

sony also get fined for it by the cc company if you do
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 16:51   #17
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Well it was a case of I told you so ('bout the £50 thing). Sony...specificlly the Sykes callcentre that you would have been interacting with...don't like you.
At this very moment they'll have a swathe of people threatening legal action against them, and to my knowledge there hasn't been a successful challange in quite a while.
Now that may be because Sony get sick of things and just return the £50, but I've personally never heard of that happening.

Did you sign the repair agreement (if you received one) or did they just ask you over the phone if you would pay the £12 collection fee?
Usually as standard procedure they should tell you that it costs £50 to get your laptop back if you decide not to repair. Perhaps that wasn't mentioned?
When I was there I made a point to mention it because it was so scandlous and I knew it'd cause shit in the future.
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 17:16   #18
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
don't buy from OC, i swear to god the guy from trading standards actually crossed himself when i mentioned their name (apparently they are under country wide investigation for being totally and utterly shit and refusing to do anything about it)
Funny they should be mentioned - never had a problem with them myself, but this guy has.
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 18:24   #19
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apothos
Funny they should be mentioned - never had a problem with them myself, but this guy has.
:monocle:

I've had a few problems, but they were all solved by a quick telephone call.

The best post of that thread is "They're called overclockers so they must be stupid!"
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 18:41   #20
roadrunner_0
cynic

OC used to be very good, i have ordered from them before, apparently in the last year though they have gone very much downhill.

incubus, we didnt sign a damn thing, no contracts were sent to us, just a final reminder to give them £50 or they would throw the computer away, them mysteriously the computer turned up (via a courier) 2 weeks later and when the balance was checked £50 had dissapeared sony's way
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 18:46   #21
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
OC used to be very good, i have ordered from them before, apparently in the last year though they have gone very much downhill.
My most recent order was a couple of weeks ago, the computer I've been talking about recently!

Now, there was a couple of problems with the order - the RAM I wanted wasn't in stock. But a phone call later (well, a phone call laterafter a bit being engaged) and I got different RAM.

But then the RAM showed up, and claimed it was stable at 250MHz at 3-4-4-10 timings, and this RAM's stable at 225MHz at 2-2-2-5 :gasp:
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 18:52   #22
roadrunner_0
cynic

you know i have no idea what you are talking about there MrL
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 19:00   #23
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
you know i have no idea what you are talking about there MrL
2-2-2-5 is bizarrely good for fast RAM.
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 20:12   #24
roadrunner_0
cynic

i will have to take your word for that mate
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 20:53   #25
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

hes right tho...

it is quite good..
ive got some ballistix running at that right now \o/
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 20:56   #26
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
hes right tho...

it is quite good..
ive got some ballistix running at that right now \o/
RAM buddies!
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 22:29   #27
roadrunner_0
cynic

my RAM works, thats good enough for me
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 23:48   #28
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts

Fact here is, they charged you and sent you back your laptop without your permission. Theres probaly a word for that but im not a legal man so ill just say its theft.
Now im pretty sure thats illegal, and if it isnt, then UK law is even more ****ed up than i thought.

So you let rip at them mate, because you are almost definetly in the right*

*If you lose your case, get fined loads of money and end up on the street, dont blame me.
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2006, 00:58   #29
roadrunner_0
cynic

the worst amount of money i could lose here is another £50, and thats only if we end up taking them to small claims, which is extremely doubtful, wont be telling them that though
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 12:46   #30
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

RR,

You've completely put me off from buying a Sony Laptop.

Thanks,
Blasto

P.S. Are Sony products long lasting?
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote