User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 10 Jan 2006, 22:28   #1
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
For Those of You Who Wondered

For those of you who wondered if I were truly a DDA, here is my name in my home town paper. Not much really but it is always fun to see your name in print.

http://www.recordnet.com/apps/pbcs.d...25/1001/NEWS01

Have any of you ever been in the news? If so what for? If not, what do you think you might someday be in the news for.
Unread 10 Jan 2006, 22:31   #2
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: For Those of You Who Wondered

Is it possible you can spend the entire trial making jokes about the defence attorney being called Ralph, throwing in the occasional Happy Days reference, and ending your sentences in "Ayyyyyyyyyy" for extra bonus points?
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2006, 22:33   #3
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
Have any of you ever been in the news? If so what for? If not, what do you think you might someday be in the news for.
My being in the news may be good or it may be crummy, but Mrs Lawrence didn't raise any children dippy enough to talk about it in front of a district attorney, and an assistant district attorney, and a stenographer.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2006, 22:36   #4
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

PS : You google like a mother****er.

Here, here (less likely to be you, but within the legal context of your job, very similar and of course here , pre-trial for the current case

and here ... Im wondering when you actually have time to do anything other than work
Unread 10 Jan 2006, 23:07   #5
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Lester Fleming....
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2006, 23:11   #6
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAL-9000
Yeah I been all over the news and on TV. Google "Steve Bond"+"Spruce Moose". People are talking about me in italy, canada and brazil for crying out loud. Bizarre. I still think that it's rediculous and all respect i (might have) had for the media has dissipated. You are in the news for a slightly more serious reason! So, you are enjoying your fame?
did you edit wikipedia yourself?
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2006, 23:19   #7
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Ive been in the media three times I think.
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2006, 23:23   #8
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

whats with the weird bail amount ?
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 11 Jan 2006, 00:08   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Lester Fleming is a good name for a lawyer. I can envision someone called lester fleming getting me off one or two murder charges in the future.
Unread 11 Jan 2006, 00:26   #10
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Lester Fleming is a good name for a lawyer. I can envision someone called lester fleming getting me off one or two murder charges in the future.
I can envisage someone called Lester Fleming defending you on a D&D / BOTP case in the near future, but not murder.
Unread 11 Jan 2006, 02:16   #11
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
whats with the weird bail amount ?
Normal bail for murder in this county is $1 million. However, there is no way this guy is going to run away and he has a reasonably good chance of winning the case. I agreed that the bail could be set at $200,000 but the judge didn't want to seem like he was being too soft on this guy just because he was a businessman. So he set it at 1/3 of a million.
Unread 11 Jan 2006, 02:43   #12
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

From that newsclip it doesnt seem like the guy has a lot of chance to me.
But I guess you more of the finer details than us.

Care to elaborate (if you are allowed)?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2006, 03:08   #13
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

I have been in the Dutch news quite a while ago..
After a joyride that ended by driving trough a tree and a brick wall
then the car launched, it flew a few meters and bounced a bit
and it eventually landed upside down

That vehicle was as safe as a tank..
I didn't even get a scratch

Thank god for Insurance Companies
Unread 11 Jan 2006, 03:14   #14
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

I've been in the local paper quite a few times for things like St. Davids day school photos and I was mentioned in my schools A level results. The only really half newsworthy reason though was when I was a kid I won some trophy with Beavers for helping my mother after the living room ceiling collapsed on her which made the local paper.
Unread 11 Jan 2006, 03:16   #15
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

My reputation in the neighberhood went skyrocket after that
Unread 11 Jan 2006, 21:55   #16
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i am in a local paper on a regular basis advertising our art gallery and different exhibitions
Unread 11 Jan 2006, 22:31   #17
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I was on the front page of a few national papers and so on. There was a massive fishkill when an entire river here was polluted and wiped just about everything out for 150miles.
And I was the face of that fishkill, pulling a dead salmon out of the water at the age of 14.
I'm surprised the modeling contracts didn't come rolling in.

To be honest, I couldn't give a toss. Getting my name known, mentioned etc is not something that I seek. Only that my alias 'Doctor Doominator' will be known soon enough....
Unread 11 Jan 2006, 23:13   #18
dda
USS Oklahoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
From that newsclip it doesnt seem like the guy has a lot of chance to me.
But I guess you more of the finer details than us.

Care to elaborate (if you are allowed)?
It really is going to be an unusual case. Just to give you a few of the salient facts:

What started this was that the defendant, who owns a burglar alarm company, discovered a car that he believe had been involved in a rural burglary of an agricultural building from which tools and petroleum products were stolen.

The defendant went driving around his neighborhood (it is a rural area of farms and vinyards) and spotted what he felt was the suspect vehicle parked near the victim's driveway. He called the sheriffs who responded.

A check of the registration came back to a man who had a warrant out for his arrest for violating the terms of his parole.

The sheriffs contacted the victim (home owner) and asked who else should be on the property and whether or not the car was his. He replied that the car wasn't his and that there was one hispanic gentleman who was staying in a motor home on the rear of his property.

The sheriffs went to the motor home and found a non-hispanic individual in the motor home who they ran a warrants check on and found out that he had various warrants for non-violent type offenses. He was arrested on the warrants.

When he was being taken off, the sherrif's deputy asked the victim (homeowner) if he knew the person being arrested. He hesitated (it was 4 am and he had been awakened and the lighting was fairly poor at the time). The person being arrested spoke and said, "Hey, Mark. Tell them who I am." At this point the victim (home owner) said, "Oh, yeah. I know him."

The alarm company owner was allowed to wander around and observe all of this. One of the deputies even told him that the owner of the car, who was not located at that time, was a parolee-at -large and should be considered armed and dangerous. The alarm company owner was also carrying a 9mm, semi-automatic handgun in a holster on his hip. He did not have a permit to carry such a weapon but the deputies, although aware of it never questioned his carrying it. A truly stupid thing to allow.

The defendant (alarm company owner) went home mad at the sheriffs thinking that they had let a dangerous criminal get away. He also left convinced that the victim (home owner) was involved in the rash of neighborhood burglaries.

The victim (home owner) went back to bed irritated with the alarm company guy for bringing the sheriffs out to his house.

The next day the defendant (alarm company owner) contacted the Rural Crimes Task Force detectives who returned to the victim (home owner)'s house and, the victim (home owner) being at work (he was a painter) the detectives asked the victim's wife if they could look around as there might be stuff from a burglary on her property. She cooperated and let them look in those places they asked if they could look. They found nothing.

When the victim came home from work, his wife told him that the detectives had been over and had made a partial search of their property. The victim got angry and, over the next hour or two, got in his pick up and drove past the defendant's home (about 1.5 miles away). He squeeled his tires going around the corner where the defendant lives.

At some point, the defendant, instead of calling the sherrif's office and reporting what was happening, decided to strap his gun and holster on his belt and to drive over to the property across the street from the victim's house. (The defendant's company was installing a burglar alarm at a house (read that mansion) that was being built across the street from the victim's house.

The victim made one last pass by the defendant's house and started home. He could see that the defendant was parked on the property. However, where he was parked by this time was headed off of the property onto another street, not toward the victim's house. However, the angry victim decided to stop and confront the defendant.

The two men are the same height and the victim was 7 pounds heavier than the defendant. The victim was 43 and the defendant 42. A fair fight.

There was about 75 yards between the defendant and the victim when the victim got out of his truck and started approaching the defendant.

The defendant claims that the victim went back into his truck and got a knife out of it and came toward him with a knife in his hand. Witnesses in the area didn't see a knife but may have been far enough away that they might have missed it. A knife was never found but there were people, including friends and relatives of the victim who showed up before the sherrifs got there. The defendant claims that one of them must have pocketed the knife. A 4-inch knife was found in the victim's pickup truck afterwards but he was a painter and had numerous knives, box cutters, etc. that were part of his stock in trade.

The defendant claims that the victim charged him and that he only shot the victim (twice) when the victim lunged at him from five feet away.

Witness confirm that the defendant backed away from the victim and told him several time to stop and come no closer before shooting him. However, they say that while the victim was obviously angry, they didn't see him do anything physically threatening before the shots were fired while the two were 10-15 feet apart.

One witness said that there was a pause between the first and second shot during which the victim clutched his chest, began to turn away from the defendant, and was then shot the second time. Forensic evidence (the angles of the wound) appear to confirm this story.

It is all going to be about self-defense. If the jury believes that the victim was coming at the defendant with a knife, he will be found not guilty. If they feel that the defendant is lying and that there was no knife they will convict him of either murder or manslaughter.

There will be a lot of jury sympathy for the business man defendant.

Oh, by the way, while I don't believe that the victim was part of it, the victim's wife, some of her friends and relatives were in fact responsible for the burglaries of the agricultural buildings in the area and a large amount of stolen property was recovered from the victim's property. This wasn't discovered until several weeks after his death. Hopefully, the judge will not allow the defense to put this into evidence.

We shall see.
Unread 12 Jan 2006, 00:59   #19
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
facts
Sounds extremely interesting, wouldn't mind being updated as to what happened after that case completes trial. It'll all be about witness credibility, as you said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
http://www.guardian.co.uk/g2/story/0,,1368558,00.html is the only thing bar a few diary columns where I get mentioned by name. But if you watch the news and they say "we've spoken to Downing Street and they said..." there's a 1/13 chnace they spoke to me.

Although there is a whole website dedicated to my particular job. http://www.downingstreetsays.com/
"Put to him by the Evening Standard that there had been a lot of concern about the Government not having a Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster, the PMOS said that he was indebted to the Evening Standard for selflessly reflecting the concern of others and he was sure it had been the cause of many sleepless nights. He would pass on those concerns to the person concerned."

Classic.

Last edited by furball; 12 Jan 2006 at 17:55. Reason: no actual edit...but why the hell did someone want to neg rep me for this post? :((((
furball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2006, 01:54   #20
dda
USS Oklahoma

Quote:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/g2/story/0,,1368558,00.html is the only thing bar a few diary columns where I get mentioned by name. But if you watch the news and they say "we've spoken to Downing Street and they said..." there's a 1/13 chnace they spoke to me.

Although there is a whole website dedicated to my particular job. http://www.downingstreetsays.com/
Cool. We know someone important. \o/
Unread 12 Jan 2006, 02:25   #21
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

He knows Tony Blair, T&F ftw.

I guess in certain areas of America, you'd be seen as St. Peter to Tony's Jesus. Except for the french maid's outfit stuff. It'd be cool in San Francisco but less so in the Bible Belt
Unread 12 Jan 2006, 03:16   #22
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I was on national TV once.

Naked.
Unread 12 Jan 2006, 10:12   #23
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The world's first Noir Press Officer.
Unread 12 Jan 2006, 11:01   #24
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Journalist: I don't like your manners.
T&F: And I'm not crazy about yours. I didn't ask to see you. I don't mind if you don't like my manners, I don't like them myself. They are pretty bad. I grieve over them on long winter evenings.
Clam it honeycheecks, I'll decide what the situation is. All I know is, this looks like a case for Toccata & Fugue.
Unread 12 Jan 2006, 14:36   #25
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
And that's why they'll never let you back in The Crucible.
That wasn't me though.
Unread 12 Jan 2006, 20:42   #26
dda
USS Oklahoma

Quote:
That's right I'm out there laying it on the line every day.

T&F: You want answers?
Press Officer: I think I'm entitled to them.
T&F: You want answers?
Press Officer: I want the truth!
Jessep: You can't handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that has photocopiers, and those photocopiers have to be operated by men with nothing better to do. Who's gonna do it? You? You? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for your Green paper press release and you curse the Admin staff. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that doing the press notice double sided , while tragic, probably saved paper. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves paper. You don't want the truth because deep down, in places you don't talk about at cocktail parties, you want me answering the phone. You need me answering the phone. We use words like honor, code, loyalty... We use these words as the backbone to a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it! I would rather you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up the phone and answer idiotic questions by retarded journalists. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!
Press Officer: Did you photocopy the Green paper press notice double sided?
T&F: (quietly) I did the job you sent me to do.
Press Officer: Did you photocopy the Green paper press notice double sided?
T&F: You're goddamn right I did!!
I don't know how to cut and paste for quote of the month. Would someone please nominate this who knows how?
Unread 12 Jan 2006, 20:55   #27
furball

Done.
Unread 12 Jan 2006, 20:56   #28
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Done.
Go back to the thread...