User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 3 Aug 2006, 12:05   #201
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future
Re: Planetarion: Is this what the future holds?

"Bouncebackability!"
Unread 3 Aug 2006, 14:05   #202
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I think SeX wasn't up for the tough part of the war - keeping the enemy on the knees while slowly outgrowing him.
Unread 3 Aug 2006, 15:10   #203
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

If they (sex) figure it was smart to stop hitting Omen now they have really noobed it up. Either you fight through it or you don’t start at all. You don’t leave a half wounded animal with bloodthirst without paying the price. If anything this will just give a huge boost to Omen morale.
Unread 3 Aug 2006, 15:35   #204
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
If they (sex) figure it was smart to stop hitting Omen now they have really noobed it up. Either you fight through it or you don’t start at all. You don’t leave a half wounded animal with bloodthirst without paying the price. If anything this will just give a huge boost to Omen morale.
I dont really comment on issues like this normally, but I think its really brilliant of SubH and xVx, they dropped out of the war, and left Escape alone fighting Omen so that SubH and xVx can focus their firepower elsewhere. That way they both passed Escape in growth and can happily target a new alliance.
Unread 3 Aug 2006, 16:14   #205
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Hardly brilliant. Once Omen is done with escape, xvx will be next. And escape won't easily forget being left to fight Omen alone. But at least now we know that Escape is no match for Omen. I doubt xvx will be either. Subh vs Omen would be a nice 1 on 1.
Unread 3 Aug 2006, 16:21   #206
Spetzer
Just a *****

Spetzer is infamous around these partsSpetzer is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
Hardly brilliant. Once Omen is done with escape, xvx will be next. And escape won't easily forget being left to fight Omen alone. But at least now we know that Escape is no match for Omen. I doubt xvx will be either. Subh vs Omen would be a nice 1 on 1.
if you havent noticed xVx have been holding alot more roids for several days than Omen. Witch means they surely got bigger fleets when omen is done with escape if theyr ever done. So i wouldnt say its a easy cake for omen to hit xVx after escpace.
Spetzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2006, 17:00   #207
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spetzer
if you havent noticed xVx have been holding alot more roids for several days than Omen. Witch means they surely got bigger fleets when omen is done with escape if theyr ever done. So i wouldnt say its a easy cake for omen to hit xVx after escpace.
Sorry to burst your bubble but Omen have had more roids than xVx ALL round apart from the last couple of days. Theres no way xVx has a higher average value than Omen.
ChipZ^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2006, 17:16   #208
Spetzer
Just a *****

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipZ^
Sorry to burst your bubble but Omen have had more roids than xVx ALL round apart from the last couple of days. Theres no way xVx has a higher average value than Omen.
How do you know how mutch they were fleet caugth etc when 3 alliance hitting them`? 3 alliance attack them and no1 was after ships?
Unread 3 Aug 2006, 17:45   #209
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

Quote:

Pardon the overused line but its very fitting atm...

Its not the size of the fleet that matters, its how u use it

Esc had more ships, higher roid count and larger average planet size and score.
And they got what was coming to them.

next....
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2006, 18:51   #210
Spetzer
Just a *****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighteh
Pardon the overused line but its very fitting atm...

Esc had more ships, higher roid count and larger average planet size and score.
And they got what was coming to them.

next....
I didnt comment anything about how“s the war between Omen and Escape doing. Was just saying that it will probably still be harder case to take down xVx than escape.
Unread 3 Aug 2006, 21:04   #211
HK
Agnus Dei

HK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud of

As expected from Keizari. Respect for saying no, seems it paid off with interest
Unread 3 Aug 2006, 21:06   #212
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How do you know how mutch they were fleet caugth etc when 3 alliance hitting them`? 3 alliance attack them and no1 was after ships?
yeah im sure they fleetcaught enough ships in 1 night to wipe off they roid advantage for the whole round...or not.

Ask someone with access to good intel who has the highest value planets. Ofc intel isnt 100% accurate but its accurate enough to show omen have a significant advantage over xVx.
ChipZ^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2006, 21:12   #213
Zirikk
Bounce Back Champion, TIE Fighter Shooter Champion, Penguin Bashing Champion, War on Terror Champion, Bugz Champion

Zirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to behold

Very interesting to see what will happen in top10 during next few weeks.
Zirikk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2006, 21:24   #214
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
No. Omen was NOT hit by 3 alliances. Block was formed but at least 1 allience fell off before launch of attack.
Wrong. Omen was hit by xVx, SubH, and Escape for two consecutive nights before anyone "falling off".
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2006, 21:59   #215
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Which is an excellent point.

From the sidelines, I would assume that escape are immeasurably better prepared to fight a war than xVx, even if they had less ships available. They have a proven core of officers and an active memberbase. xVx on the other hand, I know little about, all that can be seen externally is that they have never been involved in a direct war with an upper echelon alliance when they were the main players.

This is not meant as an offence to xVx in any way, I wish them the best of luck and it's excellent to see them to continue their rise up the ranks... but unless you guys have managed to pick up a significant number of active, skilled and most importantly of all, experienced, MOs over the last round or so, you're going to have to learn very very quickly, or get pasted by the more experienced Omen war machine. If Omen vs xVx were to occur, ofc.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2006, 01:28   #216
Clogg
SiNķng is a lifestyle

Clogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfellah
also tof has chosen to back off out of these politics since quiet some rounds ago, but i can assure u that only thing we lacked as part in block was our friendly fire ;-) (ask nd/1up/sin) but we were quiet capable of doing our thing.
Ah yes those were the happies days
Wasn't that like round 13 or something?
Unread 4 Aug 2006, 07:26   #217
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice

aye, rnd13 the round where NoS napped with every alliance. Also the round where I went out of my way to break the nap with NoS.
Unread 4 Aug 2006, 08:58   #218
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffee-
aye, rnd13 the round where NoS napped with every alliance. Also the round where I went out of my way to break the nap with NoS.
And for the first half or so of the round, the round I got more incs from ToF than from VisioN/Angels/ToT/eXilition/LCH combined \o/

Then eX started paying me particular attention and hit me 200 times in 6 weeks. ToF couldn't keep up after that.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2006, 09:48   #219
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
And for the first half or so of the round, the round I got more incs from ToF than from VisioN/Angels/ToT/eXilition/LCH combined \o/

Then eX started paying me particular attention and hit me 200 times in 6 weeks. ToF couldn't keep up after that.
i know, i was defending half the god damn incommings gate :P

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2006, 10:56   #220
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:

Who needed eXi when we had ToF.
Unread 4 Aug 2006, 11:13   #221
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:

ToF were our most hostile alliance that round even though they were our allies
Unread 4 Aug 2006, 11:28   #222
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

To tell you guys the truth, we've always blamed it on a bad arbiter, but in reality we didn't have an arbiter

Oh, and NoS deserved the incs

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2006, 11:48   #223
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Lies
Unread 4 Aug 2006, 12:07   #224
[i2k]Xy
Why so serious?

[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough

tof would have been destroyed without the warm fuzzy being that is Dingo:\

4S

Illuminati
[i2k]Xy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2006, 12:08   #225
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

good times

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Unread 4 Aug 2006, 13:44   #226
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

Seems to me that even Omen arent doing too badly for themselves, still higher avr roidcount than 1up. Surely they cant be hitting Omen with all their strength? Or has the cooled down abit now like the ex vs 1up?

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2006, 13:53   #227
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

lukey. 3 alliances for 2,3 nights..after that it continued Omen vs Escape.

A war which Omen won / are winning.

If u take a look at sandmans ^^

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2006, 21:38   #228
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
ah yeah that was the round where tof got every cath planet they had to hit me with cr, over 2 waves which all died
Unread 5 Aug 2006, 08:54   #229
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
ah yeah that was the round where tof got every cath planet they had to hit me with cr, over 2 waves which all died
Any ships died at Alki's planet other then his own? That's new for me
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2006, 12:04   #230
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
wasn't that r14? caus i can remember crashing together with a couple of caths.
bye bye cr fleet

Unread 5 Aug 2006, 14:03   #231
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by robban1
well SiN do have a permanent mark on thier asses for sitting on fences for 2 rounds, cudos for that
Let me get this straight - you want an alliance with 48 members, ~20 of whom are playing their first round of PA, to jump straight into a war with the top alliances?
We tried this in Round 13 and were consequently forced to take a break for a couple of rounds.
What a brilliant HC you would be robban

Quote:
At the end of the round I ended up suiciding my tiny fleet on Kargool and Dingo
I also got mroe ToF incs than eXi incs that round... (probably cause I was too small to be hit by eXi )
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2006, 16:55   #232
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
Let me get this straight - you want an alliance with 48 members, ~20 of whom are playing their first round of PA, to jump straight into a war with the top alliances?
We tried this in Round 13 and were consequently forced to take a break for a couple of rounds.
What a brilliant HC you would be robban

got a good view up on the fence kila? my post have nothing about war in it m8, its the naps you have to all and everything

yes i would prolly be an ace HC, thx god i only do PR for now hehe
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2006, 17:15   #233
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
yes i would prolly be an ace HC, thx god i only do PR for now hehe
You do....PR??

Oh for the love of god
Unread 5 Aug 2006, 18:37   #234
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
You do....PR??

Oh for the love of god

it was a joke hehe
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2006, 23:11   #235
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
got a good view up on the fence kila? my post have nothing about war in it m8, its the naps you have to all and everything
Please enlighten me.
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2006, 14:09   #236
Anakin
Stealth & Shadows

Anakin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
*snip*
I dont know anything about whats going on with this mate, but i just wanted to say i was happy to see your still about and playing the game, maybe ill catch you on IRC at some point for a catchup eh? =)

Keep on trucking forest, your a top guy.
Anakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2006, 14:52   #237
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

clearly me and Rob are top PR guys in entire deam PA. Noone is better

LuckeyLove:
the war was over when escape started waving white flags.

Kudos to Forest for making such an entertaining, after all, thread btw.
About time to wrap it up
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2006, 15:13   #238
add100
add

add100 has a spectacular aura aboutadd100 has a spectacular aura about
Cool Re: Planetarion: Is this what the future holds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
ay jerome. I m not whining.. I ve lost roids before and will do so again

I still know I m gods gift to pa
your gods gift get out of here :P
r21 Wolfpack
r22 Jenova
r23 Destiny

Last edited by add100; 9 Aug 2006 at 15:44.
add100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2006, 15:47   #239
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

actually i think hes gods git to pa. but thats another story
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2006, 20:57   #240
shik
Sorry, Chicken...

shik is infamous around these partsshik is infamous around these parts

guess he means pa like planetarion, but were gettin off topic
Unread 9 Aug 2006, 21:01   #241
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
You do....PR??

Oh for the love of god

I need to underline that Robban does not do Omen's PR.

Thats my job. OOH the despair :-p
Unread 9 Aug 2006, 21:29   #242
Nadar
I see you!

Like that made it any better
Unread 9 Aug 2006, 22:44   #243
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
Like that made it any better
sadly the moderators are in no position to comment about who is in the better position to handle an alliance's PR.
Unread 9 Aug 2006, 23:13   #244
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
sadly the moderators are in no position to comment about who is in the better position to handle an alliance's PR.
Suffice it to say that after intensive consultations we decided that some form of chipmunk might be a wise investment.
Unread 13 Aug 2006, 20:03   #245
add100
add

can i just ask esc why start a war if you can not win it and back down....?

but i do have to say if i started an ally i wold not go to war in the first round i take it one step at a time not just run in to war what can kill the ally.......
r21 Wolfpack
r22 Jenova
r23 Destiny

Last edited by add100; 13 Aug 2006 at 20:31.
Unread 14 Aug 2006, 15:37   #246
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

Quote:
I suspect that it's all because everyone seems to have lost respect for Omen after last round. A number of players are very bitter - especially ex-ND/Insomnia (see Mek's bounties on Keizari and robban1).

Of course, we didn't see anyone doing the same when LCH did its thing in Round 12. Suprise suprise.
What did LCH do then?
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 11:12   #247
add100
add

one has to feel sorry for Escape going down in rank all the time but hey not me!!

Quote:
10 up 1 NewDawn 17342 49 1,139,860 55,853,143
11 up 1 Hidden Agenda 17676 69 775,289 53,494,957
12 up 1 Vengeance 21314 49 1,076,207 52,734,159
13 down 3 Escape 18356 43 1,194,215 51,351,285
r21 Wolfpack
r22 Jenova
r23 Destiny
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 13:02   #248
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley
Subh's main tactic in r15 was to survive their first round as a full ally especially when there was a few allys trying to bash them....

Subh's main tactic in r17 was to dunt a certain ally (A R16 nap breaker) so much that they aren't a major player for this round.

http://sandmans.co.uk/?p=viewalliance&name=Angels

Any questions?

Yeah, whens angels coming back i liked them

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 13:04   #249
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Tbh forest paying for PA and alliances in round's 1 - 5 killed planetarion already.

The 2000 odd ppl playing now just got nothing else to do.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2006, 01:16   #250
Pilgrim
Bline

Pilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah02
Tbh forest paying for PA and alliances in round's 1 - 5 killed planetarion already.

The 2000 odd ppl playing now just got nothing else to do.

The people playing now are those that have been hooked
Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote