User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Programming and Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 3 May 2003, 17:27   #1
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Links, Links, Links: The second comming

Ok, I've finished the coding of the replacement for the "Links, Links, Links!" thread.
You can find it (and play with it) here.

Please note:
1) The submission form will be offline until I have completed 2)
2) I have started the horrible task of transfering all the links from the thread into the database. However, it's bloody boring and so far I've only got down to the top of the "delphi" section of the revised list (the post about halfway down the links thread). It's made even longer by the fact that I'm checking all the links still work.
3) Thanks to pab for comming up with a list of categories - I've slimmed it down considerably because the system allows not only multiple field selection/sorting but full text searching as well, so the categories are now very general and serve to group things into a broad area for further searching.

Treat it nicely fs!