User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 14 May 2018, 13:02   #51
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of
Re: Top planet rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
I was Ult when Zwan was there. He was demoted to recruit and after that he left. A few hours later Ult HC presumably reported him and he was closed. He then joined Apprime with Spiderpig <3
Pretty sure that was the round after, but fair enough!

He was reported and kicked though
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2018, 14:09   #52
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
Pretty sure that was the round after, but fair enough!

He was reported and kicked though
He wasn't kicked

He was set as recruit and then he left... Simple as that.

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2018, 15:54   #53
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
He wasn't kicked

He was set as recruit and then he left... Simple as that.
Let's agree to disagree
Unread 14 May 2018, 19:47   #54
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

lets just change it from

"Guilty until proven innocent ey bitch3r "

to

"Innocent until leaving Ultores/(insert tag-name)"

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2018, 19:49   #55
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
lets just change it from

"Guilty until proven innocent ey bitch3r "

to

"Innocent until leaving Ultores/(insert tag-name)"
If that's what you want, sure!
Unread 14 May 2018, 20:31   #56
Bram

Bram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Can you say its a donation from a friend? Do you have proof? This is how MHing works in the real round. That's how it should work here too. Innocent till proven guilty.
Nope, it's just a coincedence that a planet that was in VGN during the round chooses to crash their fleet on another planet that was in VGN during the round.

Classic ship donation in havoc.

Even if you're unable to proof that it was a donation: it's suspicious enough to warrant the battle to be reverted (i.e. stolen ships + salvage removed, steal ships given back)
Bram is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2018, 20:35   #57
Bram

Bram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendyms View Post
So then, really no point in playing Havoc unless you have friends that are going to give you ships is what we are saying then.
Correct. It's been like that for years...

(And it usually is ships and salvage.. or when they lack steal ships it's just salvage)
Bram is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2018, 23:24   #58
ChroNOS

ChroNOS has a spectacular aura aboutChroNOS has a spectacular aura about

He was demoted after we were getting roided heavy and instead of helping the alliance he insisted on attacking off raid obvious farm and likely multi planets. He was warned to stop doing it and to stop cheating, he did it again the next day and he was demoted. He emo'd quit instantly and was reported. I haven't played forever but to my knowledge that was the first round Zwan was closed, after Ult HC reported him.

I'm not sure how Ult getting heavily roided is relevant to this topic.

CpV, Xanadu, FAnG, Faceless, Ultores
ChroNOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2018, 23:48   #59
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChroNOS View Post
He was demoted after we were getting roided heavy and instead of helping the alliance he insisted on attacking off raid obvious farm and likely multi planets. He was warned to stop doing it and to stop cheating, he did it again the next day and he was demoted. He emo'd quit instantly and was reported. I haven't played forever but to my knowledge that was the first round Zwan was closed, after Ult HC reported him.

I'm not sure how Ult getting heavily roided is relevant to this topic.
Didnt you just point out details thats relevant to the discussion?

Unread 16 May 2018, 02:05   #60
ChroNOS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Didnt you just point out details thats relevant to the discussion?
I just detailed it as much as possible since you brought it up. I don't think Ult getting roided or not is relevant.

Unread 16 May 2018, 02:35   #61
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
I just detailed it as much as possible since you brought it up. I don't think Ult getting roided or not is relevant.
And thank you for detailing it.
Atleast now ww atleast know not to listen to eksero as he either has selective memory, or would claim anything to try make it look like Ultores takes some moral high ground.

Obviously i was kinda implying he got reported by Ult because of a disagreement due to not following fleet/ground/whatever order and then leaving (not reported, then kicked as eksero claimed). Wich you just confirmed.

If someone is cheating, you report it. Its not a reversible action, once it has happend you should be reported/closed.
"If you stop now, its okey for us, we wont get you rightfully closed"

"Innocent untill leaving Ultores" seems to be to be the case this time, if they had infacted reported it instantly once they noticed it, they could avoid being "beaten with a stick"

Unread 16 May 2018, 06:07   #62
ChroNOS

Quote:
And thank you for detailing it.
Atleast now ww atleast know not to listen to eksero as he either has selective memory, or would claim anything to try make it look like Ultores takes some moral high ground.

Obviously i was kinda implying he got reported by Ult because of a disagreement due to not following fleet/ground/whatever order and then leaving (not reported, then kicked as eksero claimed). Wich you just confirmed.

If someone is cheating, you report it. Its not a reversible action, once it has happend you should be reported/closed.
"If you stop now, its okey for us, we wont get you rightfully closed"

"Innocent untill leaving Ultores" seems to be to be the case this time, if they had infacted reported it instantly once they noticed it, they could avoid being "beaten with a stick"

He was told to stop cheating, he didn't, got demoted as punishment(and was on the verge of getting kicked) so he left and reported by the HC. I was only a member back in Ult back then and not hc yet so obviously there's details I probably don't know. But I'd say that's a pretty normal way to deal with things.

Him not following order is what made the farming obvious, as he was the only idiot out there doing his own thing. It provided proofs hc wouldn't have otherwise noticed most likely. At no point cheating was fine.

You talk like it was dragged. Everything was pretty much over in an hour.

Last edited by ChroNOS; 16 May 2018 at 06:16.
Unread 16 May 2018, 09:04   #63
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChroNOS
I was only a member back in Ult back then and not hc yet so obviously there's details I probably don't know.

I'm not saying we're saints butcher, just what happened. If you don't believe me that's fine, it's not something i'll lose any sleep over.

Last edited by eksero; 16 May 2018 at 09:11.
Unread 16 May 2018, 10:11   #64
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:

I'm not saying we're saints butcher, just what happened. If you don't believe me that's fine, it's not something i'll lose any sleep over.
Your just saying everyone else, including Ult members, is wrong, and your right. Thats fine.
You dont even remember CBA being in ult that round, so we could say you got bad memory instead?

Unread 16 May 2018, 10:23   #65
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
He was told to stop cheating, he didn't, got demoted as punishment(and was on the verge of getting kicked) so he left and reported by the HC. I was only a member back in Ult back then and not hc yet so obviously there's details I probably don't know. But I'd say that's a pretty normal way to deal with things.

Him not following order is what made the farming obvious, as he was the only idiot out there doing his own thing. It provided proofs hc wouldn't have otherwise noticed most likely. At no point cheating was fine.

You talk like it was dragged. Everything was pretty much over in an hour.
Yes, could be pretty normal, idk. Most tags caught cheating will deny it, hide and protect their cheating members from the MHs or from the community knowing. I dont think there is a rule of hiding criminals in PA.
Sometimes you should be able to push someone infront of the bus and not feel bad over it though, and if Zwans got closed the round before that mightve been that time to give him up instead of continueing to give him more second chances.

It dragged on for 10-14 weeks, after his closure the round before.

Unread 16 May 2018, 10:34   #66
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Your just saying everyone else, including Ult members, is wrong, and your right. Thats fine.
You dont even remember CBA being in ult that round, so we could say you got bad memory instead?
I'm saying there was 6 people in the channel who knows what actually went down. You can take my word for it or don't, that's up to you!

You are right though, I should be able to remember the exact round(s) anyone has ever played in ult

Last edited by eksero; 16 May 2018 at 10:41.
Unread 16 May 2018, 12:32   #67
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
You are right though, I should be able to remember the exact round(s) anyone has ever played in ult
Its not just anyone, its CBA, he is kinda hard to miss if he is in your close vicinity

Unread 16 May 2018, 13:09   #68
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bram View Post
Nope, it's just a coincedence that a planet that was in VGN during the round chooses to crash their fleet on another planet that was in VGN during the round.

Classic ship donation in havoc.

Even if you're unable to proof that it was a donation: it's suspicious enough to warrant the battle to be reverted (i.e. stolen ships + salvage removed, steal ships given back)

Always ask who benefits or cui bono the only reason why players attempt this cheating because MH are too soft.
Unread 16 May 2018, 20:33   #69
ChroNOS

Quote:
Yes, could be pretty normal, idk. Most tags caught cheating will deny it, hide and protect their cheating members from the MHs or from the community knowing. I dont think there is a rule of hiding criminals in PA.
Sometimes you should be able to push someone infront of the bus and not feel bad over it though, and if Zwans got closed the round before that mightve been that time to give him up instead of continueing to give him more second chances.

It dragged on for 10-14 weeks, after his closure the round before.
The round before was r72, when Ult HC were all inactive except for Zwan and he did not get closed as he won gal.

Apparently, eksero is not the only one with selective memory judging by your standard.

http://beta.planetarion.com/history/...?id=2&round=72

1 THE UNTOUCHABLES 7:7

35 Zwanstic Mofo Ultores 7:7:4

Should stop embarassing yourself, given the players who have played in Rainbows before and clearly cheated while they weren't dealt with. I didn't see you whine back then.

Unread 16 May 2018, 20:44   #70
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Selective != bad memory
Okey, he was closed 2 rounds before he was closed again. Either way he was closed twice.
So he mustve had a cheat free round in the middle where he won gal

Thank you for clearing that out though. It all makes more sense now.

And i did whine back then, i went to the admins and reported the bug in question instantly, once i was told about it, and told the whole community about it here on the forums.

Last edited by BloodyButcher; 16 May 2018 at 23:21.
Unread 17 May 2018, 04:11   #71
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Selective != bad memory
Okey, he was closed 2 rounds before he was closed again. Either way he was closed twice.
So he mustve had a cheat free round in the middle where he won gal

Thank you for clearing that out though. It all makes more sense now.

And i did whine back then, i went to the admins and reported the bug in question instantly, once i was told about it, and told the whole community about it here on the forums.

What was the bug? You have been accussing him of signing up an extra planet... That's not a bug?..
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2018, 10:40   #72
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

maybe ult does cheat maybe it doesnt maybe fos cheats maybe he doesnt end of day as butcher said until MH do there job why does it matter complaining as nothing is gunna change i dont condone cheating and if we find anyone cheating we immediately kick them and report it like we did over the chronox hobster incident some people agree to it others dont some people have honour some dont.

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2018, 21:48   #73
Wolfeh
Sexeh!!!

Wolfeh is a jewel in the roughWolfeh is a jewel in the roughWolfeh is a jewel in the roughWolfeh is a jewel in the rough

Cheating in a game like this is really sad.. Multihunters should close the 'main' planet who is cheating and not the ****ing multi's as it is useless .

However I still don't get it why Eksero is trying to protect Zwanstic in this matter tho
Round 85 - Rank 2 - Ultores (XAN)

Hydra Omen Ultores Zero Tolerance
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2018, 12:22   #74
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfeh;
Cheating in a game like this is really sad.. Multihunters should close the 'main' planet who is cheating and not the ****ing multi's as it is useless .

However I still don't get it why Eksero is trying to protect Zwanstic in this matter tho
I'm not pal, I just said what happened, whether butcher or whoever else believes it is up to them