User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 10 Oct 2005, 12:18   #1
Zoro

Zoro has a spectacular aura aboutZoro has a spectacular aura aboutZoro has a spectacular aura about
How many?

How many people/planets were there in round 14?

And are there more expected for round 15?

Over the past few years I have been on these forums complaining that PA doesn't really work with less than 10k players - so between rounds 7 and 13 I didn't play
How wrong i was - I played round 14 and i've never had more fun playing PA - the game is simply fantastic now whether there are 3k players or 30k players

I would encourage all old players to give it a go
Zoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 16:03   #2
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How many?

Round 14 was around 2500 i think, but because of the fact that it was a summer round, i expect this will grow to about 4500 (ok, that might be a little too optimistic) but considering we had a 4 month gap between r12 and r13 and still managed to exceed 4000 i think there is a strong chance for a repeat.

Anyway, nice to see that you've enjoyed the PaX style of things, the game is alot better now. However, you're encouraging all oldies to play? Tell them, not us!

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 18:03   #3
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Amen, PAX> old style p.a

I really think the 'every ship has 1 target' really has helped the game
Unread 11 Oct 2005, 00:26   #4
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

thats one of the many small changes to make this a much better game
Unread 11 Oct 2005, 13:00   #5
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

CrazyConrad is on a distinguished road

Maybe I should give it a go again then
Unread 11 Oct 2005, 14:10   #6
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyConrad
Maybe I should give it a go again then
of course, come back CrazyConrad !
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2005, 15:10   #7
Filth
Filtheh

Filth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the rough

most definately CC
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 07:28   #8
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

I read "allow multies" somewhere on this thread, now I can't find it anymore.

Hmmmmmmmmm... weird...

Lo Arf Arf!

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 12:29   #9
Shyne
Flash in the PAN

Shyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx
Amen, PAX> old style p.a

I really think the 'every ship has 1 target' really has helped the game
targeting multiple always was lunacy
Shyne is offline   Reply With Quote