User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 30 Jan 2006, 22:06   #101
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Quha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
He can't read, that's why.

You can be so CUTTING sometimes, jerome.
Your a teacher, teach him
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 22:14   #102
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

I felt like posting this:

http://zhukov.wagoo.com/logs/Yeh.log
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 23:27   #103
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov

He tried to recruit you? :eek:

He obviously dont care much about quality!

OMG just noticed my postcount: That calls for a
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 23:46   #104
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Quote:

Wow he actually spelled pretty decent in that O_O

-NitinA
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2006, 00:45   #105
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

hmm it wont open for me

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2006, 01:25   #106
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler
hmm it wont open for me
Must be couse you are to shit, heh. Ive installed a anti-n00b system on that page

Well, Treveler, he didnt know how shit I am with managing a planet. Clearly he should be asking me to do impersonations and so on
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
Unread 31 Jan 2006, 01:39   #107
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Could anyone give me an unbiased synopsis of yeh in PA. Ive only noticed his posts the last few rounds yet and have no clue as to who he was in PA.
Unread 31 Jan 2006, 03:57   #108
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

http://www.clawofdarkness.com/pawiki/index.php/Yeh
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2006, 04:27   #109
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

lol yeah is from finland and finlasf id shit

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2006, 13:53   #110
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of

Welcome back Yeh!
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2006, 18:30   #111
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeh_of_Arcanum
Im leader of Quha, ive been for 7 years now, why do u delete my posts if i post truth? *.NL never rules Quha (Fag, Max, Cain). Their quality is max to bc class and still they take 2-5 prepicks. They are and never will be Quha leaders. Quha has joined to other side now. GL Dragons, Exilition and Jurgen, now u got challange.

EDIT: +1 status -3 status, do u wankers got any life? I dont and i will take ur roids.
En Anglais sil vous plait?
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2006, 22:28   #112
Spetzer
Just a *****

Spetzer is infamous around these partsSpetzer is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
Dont judge us all , by the action´s of 1 moron plz.
Spetzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2006, 22:53   #113
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
Die please. Finland has the highest literacy rate in the world (they were last time I checked). Claiming that Yeh is a Finn would be an insult to all the countries with a lower adult literacy rate than Finland
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2006, 00:17   #114
Victuri

Oh yeh, you still havent changed after all these rounds.
Unread 1 Feb 2006, 00:24   #115
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Victuri is pig.

So you're both banned (gimmicking)
Unread 1 Feb 2006, 02:18   #116
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

I honestly don't know what the f*ck *.NL is. It's very annoying

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2006, 03:07   #117
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

people who're connecting to the internet from a server located in netherlands
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2006, 08:53   #118
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

With Jerome bringing this to my attention, and after a short consult with our royalty, I hereby tell you we, The Netherlands, will gladly accept Quha's challenge.

We'll see you on our (flat) battlefield.
Unread 1 Feb 2006, 09:00   #119
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by hook
With Jerome bringing this to my attention, and after a short consult with our royalty, I hereby tell you we, The Netherlands, will gladly accept Quha's challenge.

Does that mean I don't get to rule Quha?

Last edited by Alessio; 1 Feb 2006 at 09:07.
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2006, 09:09   #120
hook

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessio
Does that mean I don't get to rule Quha?
We're a country firmly believing in the 'divide and conquer' method. This basically means you'll get your own piece of Quha if you apply for it.

Be quick applying though, there won't be enough Quha to rule for all of you.
Unread 3 Feb 2006, 00:18   #121
Hesekiel
No more, No less.

Hesekiel has a spectacular aura aboutHesekiel has a spectacular aura aboutHesekiel has a spectacular aura about

Yeh is a noob himself. ignore him. tap him on the shoulder, too.

Genesis-2
Hesekiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2006, 16:09   #122
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAwiki
Inflamous flor hlis tlypos.
^^

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2006, 01:18   #123
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hook

Lets just hope yeh doesn't attack the delta works then or you could all be flooded pretty soon
If that happens you're welcome to relocate to belgium, as long as you bring your weed & prostitutes

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2006, 10:51   #124
hook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
Lets just hope yeh doesn't attack the delta works then or you could all be flooded pretty soon
If that happens you're welcome to relocate to belgium, as long as you bring your weed & prostitutes
Royalties are more worried about Yeh making public speeches for this 'war' he has planned against us. In light of no censoring to our citizens, we'd have to broadcast them. Civil wars due to the severe brain damage listening to his speeches causes, may force us to throw in the towel.
Unread 6 Feb 2006, 07:06   #125
Yeh_of_Arcanum

Yeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these parts

Game: Yea i just heard Singu got donated past u. Suprised me. Quote from him "But u can do it without outsiders help." 200k+ free accounts got dropped to 20-30k to next payment round...yeah sure, no1 cheated at those times. And rumour even sayd u had 2 top2 accounts most round Still i count Roman Fortress won that round. Thought if Poppa played fair that round, he is only1 worth mentioning.

Tomkat: I wouldnt say 1 more word if i were u. U are no1.

Lokken: Ur Bluetubas most glorious times were when there were most cheaters around.

Ask urself why Sid hasnt answered to my sayings?

Btw Sid, again so nice work after Exilition is gone. Umbelievable, thought u know and i know Exilition and Fury has both had shares of my teached ppl.

As Exilition is gone from here and Dragons is killed in PIA, i dont see again too much challange...maybe some nice projects will come, now i have free time.

Also Quha is back to peace, thought now we are abit more divided again, but well, doesnt matter as long as no BC class ppl takes Quha name in use without asking from me first. Also pissing off several Quha elders aint most wisest move.

And yes i recruitted Zhukov and even payed for his account, as i wanted one more oldy to play this game. Couple pennies means me as much as most of u peons...nothing.

"Boney-Man - Doesnt ppl understand u are Quha?"

Ppl are telling how shithead i am. Yes i am, still im alot more better player than 98% here. And check my signature about my loyalty. I got there 2 alliances which didnt last until end of round and technically Quha was winning alliance in both, do i try to take credit from those?

*.NL ppl: I take challange whenever i can get same amount of *.FIN ppl to play. I think this game has learned abit what FIN ppl does. To name couple quite heavily FIN ppl alliances: Quha, Fury, VtS, TPE, Wolfpack 2, Exilition. Name better alliances if u can Thought i doubt i can get enough good FIN ppl in, Dragons dont really like me currently and most FIN ppl have currently won enough. Winning PA and PIA same time is quite nice work.

PA r5: 10:13:20 - Smudge the Ignored of Sect [Fury][Quha] - #11 - gal #4
SS r3: 1:16:18 - Kukko of Tunkio [O^O][Quha] - #2 - gal #7
MW r1: 1:44:10 - Yeh of Arcanum [Quha] - #1 - gal #1
PL r5: 43:5:2 - Dictator of This Galaxy [Cathexis][Quha] - #1 - gal #1
Speed PA r2 2:24:8 - Dictator of This Galaxy [T&P] - #10 - gal KIA

Last edited by Yeh_of_Arcanum; 6 Feb 2006 at 07:43.
Yeh_of_Arcanum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2006, 08:05   #126
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Yeh, you suck. I roided you in RD 13 and you cried like a baby.
"Don't just stand there, lets get to it. Strike a pose, theres nothing to it.
VOGUE, VOGUE, VOUGE, VOGUE, VOUGE, VOUGE"
Unread 6 Feb 2006, 08:19   #127
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

now i honestly wanna know what the hell .FIN is coz i aint never seen that
(also yeh last time i checked eXilition was started 2 lithuanians (thats .lt) a norwegian (thats .no) and a fin (thats .fi) with a lithuanian being the only HC left)

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2006, 08:35   #128
HK
Agnus Dei

HK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikard
now i honestly wanna know what the hell .FIN is coz i aint never seen that
(also yeh last time i checked eXilition was started 2 lithuanians (thats .lt) a norwegian (thats .no) and a fin (thats .fi) with a lithuanian being the only HC left)
eXilition has always had quite a large number of people from Finland. Originally most were gathered into one battlegroup, first under Mactanzu's control but after he went seriously inactive Snra and other nice people (hey, I was almost a good BC in round 13) took it over and made it work. Though both in round 13 & 15 battlegroups were united until we attacked with the whole alliance so you should really know atleast 15-20 finnish players from eX as they formed quite a large and dedicated core.
Unread 6 Feb 2006, 10:49   #129
Chax
Pepsi bottle

Chax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
I know so much shit from oldies that either one of u should challange me. OR do we go to truths? I was still the one leader with honor. I did wat Sid sayd and thats it, we didnt have def accounts, same accounts what WaC, Fury, VtS, BlueTuba, LDK, Xanadu, Exilition got. I have sayd several things to prevent those...like remove news scans, let skill come in
I won't even attampt to reply to this, there are so many angles.
Unread 6 Feb 2006, 10:51   #130
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HK
eXilition has always had quite a large number of people from Finland. Originally most were gathered into one battlegroup, first under Mactanzu's control but after he went seriously inactive Snra and other nice people (hey, I was almost a good BC in round 13) took it over and made it work. Though both in round 13 & 15 battlegroups were united until we attacked with the whole alliance so you should really know atleast 15-20 finnish players from eX as they formed quite a large and dedicated core.
We got 15-20 fins in eXi? No way maybe 10 but not more iirc.
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2006, 11:30   #131
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler
hmm it wont open for me
Get notepad :/

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2006, 11:50   #132
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
We got 15-20 fins in eXi? No way maybe 10 but not more iirc.
I can list over 10 off the top of my head without checking any logs.
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2006, 13:19   #133
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

horn for mod
Unread 6 Feb 2006, 13:22   #134
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
Yeh is great reading.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2006, 14:56   #135
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

how does one pronounce 'quha'?
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2006, 16:18   #136
hook

I personally always go for a 'queue' - 'ha'
Unread 6 Feb 2006, 17:09   #137
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes i usually play quite fair .... (some more blabla)
Then your round in []LCH[] (which was a very short period, luckily), must have been your cheating round, because you were closed and deleted that round.......
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2006, 17:38   #138
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by HK
15-20 fins about also 10-15 lithuanians and 10-15 dutchies. eXilition is not really country bound and i personally quite like that

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2006, 18:07   #139
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Tomkat: I wouldnt say 1 more word if i were u. U are no1.
We're no. 1!
We're no. 1!
We're no. 1!
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 16:00   #140
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

WB YEH! nice to see you around

i'm looking forward to some nice and intelligent discussions between you and maxmillian and plz do post the info from first thread ... (i stopped reading after first:/ )
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 18:27   #141
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Let's prove who's the best at maths, how many times has Yeh said Sid in this thread ?

I have a running total of 219304819304812930481401728407138413 but I may be out by a few. If I didn't know better I'd swear you were in love with him or something.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 20:01   #142
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Shut up Hicks you're no. 2!
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 21:16   #143
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Sid, Yeh and Zhil are doing a threesome right now!!!
Unread 8 Feb 2006, 01:18   #144
Rampage
over 9000

Rampage is an unknown quantity at this point

Well hello there yeh. Good to see some people never change ;p
Unread 8 Feb 2006, 01:39   #145
KweKweK
Registered Alcoholic

KweKweK is a jewel in the roughKweKweK is a jewel in the roughKweKweK is a jewel in the rough

Well it looks like Yeh is actually bringing people back to AD to read his nonsense. Maybe we should make him PA mascotte and it will result in more old players comming back to the game. Might work.

eXilition
KweKweK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2006, 11:34   #146
Squishy
Lost

Squishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond repute

Yeh makes AD fun. Its frankly no worse than the usual drival thats posted here. Except instead of making me want to cry i get a good chuckle

Keep up the good work Yeh
Unread 8 Feb 2006, 18:07   #147
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Sid, Yeh and Zhil are doing a threesome right now!!!

Now i'm put off my lunch
Unread 8 Feb 2006, 20:02   #148
RiXX
pr0nman

RiXX can only hope to improve

Virall, I hate you and your damn avatar :/

r7 - noob | r12 - VsN | r13 - VsN | r14 - NewDawn | r15 - InSomnia | r16 - SiN | r17 - InSomnia
RiXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2006, 02:52   #149
Pennywiser
Xanadu

Pennywiser will become famous soon enoughPennywiser will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikard
15-20 fins about also 10-15 lithuanians and 10-15 dutchies. eXilition is not really country bound and i personally quite like that
1 Aussie :P
rd 5 [Xanadu]
rd 6 [Xanadu]
rd 7 [Xanadu] [Bull]
rd 8 [MadCowS] MO
rd 9 [MadCowS] MO
rd 15 [eXilition] DC
rd 16 [reinVENted]

Proud to be [Xanadu]
Pennywiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2006, 18:35   #150
Furyous

Furyous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Ohh Cain is superb HC and do u want logs where he shares his account with 2 ppl atleast?
I'm sorry Yeh, but get a life. I actually respected you when you ran Quha in round 3/4, but it seems you're simply a childish, immature, intellectually stunted individual, who simply wants to throw the toys out of the pram whenever you find the opportunity. And, for christ's sake, please re-learn some of the English grammar that you appeared to have forgotten, and continue to lose progressively.

Have you been taking too much mascaline?