User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 May 2003, 12:51   #1
Luzmu

Luzmu is an unknown quantity at this point
Huge protest against inhuman thretment and violation of my human rights!

My forum-account was deleted!! All these years of dedicated spamming and they delete it? This is horrible!

Actually I have no idea if they reset the whole forum or something =) Was just dissappointed to find that my account wasn't here nomore :-)
Luzmu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 12:55   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
If you haven't used it for a while, there have been a few database purges in the last year.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 13:11   #3
Luzmu

Right... aww well, got two posts allready, just a few hundred more and I'll be where I left off =)
Unread 27 May 2003, 13:19   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The most anyone's got is only around 6000...
Unread 27 May 2003, 13:31   #5
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
I wonder who that could be
Unread 27 May 2003, 13:32   #6
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

I heard it was Leshy29UK
Unread 27 May 2003, 13:34   #7
Hardin

Hardin is an unknown quantity at this point
WOW

R9.5 - ? - *NONE* - Lost Avengers returns!!!
R9 - 4:10:5 - *OLYMPIANS* - I hate NARWEET *Boohoo*...
R8 - 26:2:1 - *TITANS* - We wuz robbed - Hidden Dragons foeva!!!
R7 - 5:20:3 - *NONE* - Owners of C5 - Creation of Lost Avengers - PA's most leet BG
R5 - C28 - *ELYSIUM* - Lo Friederich, Hardcastle, CBK and all...
R4 - ? - *NONE* - Hapless noobie
R3 - ? - *NONE* - Hopeless noobie
Hardin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 13:35   #8
Baco
-= Plush Puppet =-

Baco is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
'If you have more than 1000000000 posts, you may also specify your own custom avatar.'

then I guess some1 broke the rulez

r4 - 133:25:?? PTA
r5 - 35:7:?? MI/ViruS/NoS/PTA
r6 - 21:7:4 NoS/PTA
r7 - 21:4:12 NoS/PTA
r8 - 25:5:9 NoS / Titans & Plush / PTA
r9 - 24:2:7 Olympians / PTA
WC4 - 1:6:4 winner gal
r9.5 - 42:7:8 & 11:2:25 & 19:2:16 Olympians / PTA / Plush
r10 - XX:YY:ZZ RaH!
Baco is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 13:37   #9
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
I heard it was Leshy29UK
You heard wrong.

You filthy spammer.
Unread 27 May 2003, 13:44   #10
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Baco
'If you have more than 1000000000 posts, you may also specify your own custom avatar.'

then I guess some1 broke the rulez
I gave JJ the 'special' treatment.
Unread 27 May 2003, 14:59   #11
[Smurf]Pies
TeamPies

[Smurf]Pies can only hope to improve
spammers can i join in?

<Pies> your gonna make me get pm's
<Pies> saying ive got a ego
<Pies> larger then a house again
<[TeamPies]MrPink> you´re the biggest ego i have ever seen

Round2 - Round 10
[Ministry]
Heresy

R4
114,[WTF]Smurf Village[TGS][NFU] (30:14)
97,The PieCastle (30:14:7)

R5
37,[Ag][WPO] Gauls [Fury] (21:04)

R6
1,Ğragons[WP][OWAGE!][Tapper] (5:24)
81, ur friends (5:24:22)
[Smurf]Pies is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2003, 10:06   #12
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of
look i'm an ensign i brilliant i am

/sarky fcker is me
Unread 29 May 2003, 10:07   #13
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of
wow i'm a lc jr yay \0/

i should be an LC but ye pruged dman purgness
Unread 30 May 2003, 00:19   #14
coza
Banned

coza is an unknown quantity at this point
wub spam
coza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2003, 02:10   #15
Kuener
Autobot

Kuener has a little shameless behaviour in the past
tis correct

spam is great
Unread 30 May 2003, 05:47   #16
Auro
I AM OSCAR WILDE

Auro is an unknown quantity at this point
Some Parts Ain't Meat
Unread 30 May 2003, 06:03   #17
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Auro
Some Parts Ain't Meat
Personally, I wouldn't expect spiced ham to be 100% meat.
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 10:58   #18
Luzmu

Quote:
Originally posted by coza
wub spam
oi coza you w3ird thing, this isin't spam it's demonstration agains the machine =)