User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 17 Feb 2003, 00:31   #1
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Paypal appears to take switch now

when did this exciting development occur?
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 00:33   #2
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all
one word answers, will soooooo not be tolerated.
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 00:34   #3
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Somebody let me know as soon as it starts taking Solo.
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 00:36   #4
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Rids
Somebody let me know as soon as it starts taking Solo.
They do.

Last edited by Nodrog; 17 Feb 2003 at 02:01.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 01:27   #5
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
Does that mean you wont need to get other people to buy SA accounts from now on, for instance?
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 01:43   #6
Idi

atlast!

Now i just need to get paid :/
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 02:26   #7
Auro
I AM OSCAR WILDE

Auro is an unknown quantity at this point
Does that mean everyone has :10bux: for SA now?
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 02:37   #8
Idi

ill have it by thursday or sooner!

sooner i hope, always sooner!

apparently new comers get treated meanly.

ace
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 05:53   #9
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
I never read sa forums any more.

*goes and gives them a look*
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 06:10   #10
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
I really don't see a reason to get an SA account.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 11:35   #11
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
PayPal will send £0.01p - as discovered when somebody thought I'd send them a pic of my ass for one whole british penny!

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 11:41   #12
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light
Considering paypal's 'reputation' I would still prefer to use a CC as then I can contact MISTAR MASTARCARD and get my ££ back if they steal MY MONEYS...
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 11:51   #13
-o|DarkJedi|o-

-o|DarkJedi|o- is infamous around these parts
ages ago

<@JonnyFive> well there you go, dj's ego really is mightier than ships

<@Hevonen> DarkJedi, thank god

[00:02] <Iniluki> self glorfying sigs are ****ing childish
[00:04] <DarkJedi> arrogance is bliss
-o|DarkJedi|o- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 13:50   #14
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
It happened when eBay bought Paypal and wanted it to replace billpoint.

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote