User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 25 Jan 2003, 22:09   #1
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Cast Away

Nice movie and all......

BUT WHAT THE HELL WAS IN THAT LAST PACKAGE?!
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 22:16   #2
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
It was the briefcase from Pulp Fiction.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 22:26   #3
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
One of the Easter Eggs on the DVD has the director (Robert Zemeckis) being asked this same question ina Q&A session at a Uni. His answer is something along the lines of "lol, a satallite phone"
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 01:51   #4
Elle_Moth
*schlick* *pop* *f00p*

Elle_Moth is an unknown quantity at this point
No way dumbasses. The lady was a sculptress working with metal. In the Intro of the film she makes a piece out of iron and packages it up to be sent presumably to a buyer. That's what's in the package that Tom Hanks saves for all those years. A piece of her metal art.

ph33r

<E-nigma> Elle - the voice of sense and reason (sic)
Elle_Moth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 02:28   #5
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Elle_Moth
No way dumbasses. The lady was a sculptress working with metal. In the Intro of the film she makes a piece out of iron and packages it up to be sent presumably to a buyer. That's what's in the package that Tom Hanks saves for all those years. A piece of her metal art.
i prefer the satalite phone option
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 03:22   #6
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
I was confusticated till I realised we weren't talking about the Amanda Donohoe (rawr) and Oli Reed film.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 05:28   #7
Crackmonkey
monkey on crack

Crackmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point
I thought the initial package made it to the lady's husband(or whoever it was) who was presumably chating on her, and the one that made it on the island was the one he was sending back to her. At least that's how I saw it. It's all crap though, since Tom Hanks should have been sucked out of the plane anyway. There's no way an airplane bathroom door would have held up that well.
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 13:23   #8
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
I find a metal object a tad unlikely. Wouldn't it have sunk if it was from metal?
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 13:29   #9
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
it's a film it's a film
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 13:35   #10
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Elle_Moth
I dont particularry appreciate being called a dumbass for informing you what Robert Zemeckis the director of the film said.

For those who would like to see the easter egg do the following

Quote:
From dvdanswers.com

If you are interested to know what might be in the FedEx box in Cast Away simply follow these instructions:

1. On the second disc, goto the Video Still section and Galleries. Highlight 'Raft Escape' and press 'left' on your remote control. This should highlight some Angel Wings. Click on these to view the easteregg.
This works on the Region 1 version.....not sure if its the same for the region 2
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 13:45   #11
Not_RIT

Not_RIT is an unknown quantity at this point
Ive only watched half the film but I always thought the package he dropped off right at the end was a pair of Ice Skates....
Not_RIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 03:31   #12
SomeOneYouKnow
Treepex

SomeOneYouKnow is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy

the ending is sooooo mean,
i thought he will got his wife back, but....
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 04:16   #13
Auro
I AM OSCAR WILDE

Auro is an unknown quantity at this point
According to the latest superbowl ad

A Satellite Phone, a GPS Locator, a fishing rod, and some seeds
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 05:30   #14
yodaa800
Open da mouth!

yodaa800 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Auro
According to the latest superbowl ad

A Satellite Phone, a GPS Locator, a fishing rod, and some seeds
That was funny....

One of the few funny comcericials this year
[22:47:48] <Metrofx> i was asked if i was gay before in pa
[22:47:51] <Metrofx> i answered yes
yodaa800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 06:11   #15
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
I find a metal object a tad unlikely. Wouldn't it have sunk if it was from metal?
Ships are made out of metal. It's a miracle they don't sink, isn't it?

As long as the box doesn't get waterlogged and still contains some amount of air in it, it would float. Same as any boat.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote