User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 28 Dec 2002, 15:10   #1
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light
if i set my title as banned do i risk being banned

just i thought it would be fun for a while
Unread 28 Dec 2002, 15:12   #2
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
i could be wrong, but i think i remember seeing someone with it set as 'banned'.
Unread 28 Dec 2002, 15:16   #3
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
tryit
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2002, 15:19   #4
Kiss

no
Unread 28 Dec 2002, 15:26   #5
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of
not very original...
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2002, 15:39   #6
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by MrPeach
not very original...
Whatever you say MrsPeach.
Unread 28 Dec 2002, 15:41   #7
Androme

At least we know that you setting your posts as 1337 won't make you 1337 but a newbie

:(((
Unread 28 Dec 2002, 16:23   #8
Rhumsaa
Radish

Rhumsaa is on a distinguished road
I see the quality hasn't altered....
Unread 28 Dec 2002, 17:24   #9
RiCo

Pavil Too, UnBanJedi and probably a few others has had the title as 'banned'
Unread 28 Dec 2002, 18:23   #10
Nixjim
Commander

Nixjim is an unknown quantity at this point
Do you want to be banned? I'm sure it could be arranged.
J/K :xmas:
Nixjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2002, 18:32   #11
BesigedB
Darling

Quote:
Originally posted by Androme
At least we know that you setting your posts as 1337 won't make you 1337 but a newbie
My join date beats your join date.
Unread 28 Dec 2002, 19:32   #12
Androme

Quote:
Originally posted by BesigedB
My join date beats your join date.
[1] My PA join date beats your PA join date.
[2] My PA forum viewing date beats your forum viewing date.

:: ... - let's fight over dates... sigh ... you win - only because your birth date beats mine ...
Unread 28 Dec 2002, 19:34   #13
Pineapple
Banned

Pineapple is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Androme
[1] My PA join date beats your PA join date.
[2] My PA forum viewing date beats your forum viewing date.

:: ... - let's fight over dates... sigh ... you win - only because your birth date beats mine ...
his reply was ace, urs was poo
Pineapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2002, 19:35   #14
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Nixjim
Do you want to be banned? I'm sure it could be arranged.
I'll take $25.000,00 in small, unmarked bills and a plane ticket to a country where corruption is not punishable.
Unread 29 Dec 2002, 18:47   #15
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
I'll take $25.000,00 in small, unmarked bills and a plane ticket to a country where corruption is not punishable.
I think JBOY will do it for a cookie.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2002, 19:58   #16
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'll do it for nothing, and frequently have.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2002, 23:13   #17
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat
I'll do it for nothing, and frequently have.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

But you are older.
And its two days untill new years ewe.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 04:41   #18
Androme

Quote:
Originally posted by Pineapple
his reply was ace, urs was poo
f*** off you clueless newbie
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 04:45   #19
Auro
I AM OSCAR WILDE

Auro is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Apothos
i could be wrong, but i think i remember seeing someone with it set as 'banned'.

That was me.
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 06:41   #20
RIT

If I set mine to 'not-banned' would they unban my old account and make it so I can post?
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 11:41   #21
Androme

Quote:
Originally posted by RIT
If I set mine to 'not-banned' would they unban my old account and make it so I can post?
[] YES [x] YES [] YES / [] NO [] NO [x] NO
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 12:02   #22
Androme

Quote:
Originally posted by Miasma
you
sigh
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 12:59   #23
seventh
Lai

seventh is an unknown quantity at this point
androme. i don't like you.

and my join date quite probably > yours
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

[18:03]<Ashknight>If it hit you, now that would explain a LOT
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Follow the guy in front
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
<Bloomers> you are fitter tho
seventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 13:04   #24
Idi

noone likes Androme

i think thats his gimmick?
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 13:09   #25
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
My join date 0wns j00 (and all your base).
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote