User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Dec 2002, 22:27   #1
Zitoz

To wtc or not to wtc..

The question is..

Would the towers been smashed down if all gore were the president of usa?

I THINK NOT!

BLAME BUSH
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 22:30   #2
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Wrong.

Blame 25 years of unwanted (and arguably unnecesary) American presence in the Middle East.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 22:31   #3
Zitoz

middle east
is not the same as
ashia - afghanistan

so
what ever
bush is like; come and take us d1ck heads, we will take you back..
gore is like; well, we dont want a war do we?
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 22:34   #4
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
It wouldn't have mattered who was President...the plans were already laid.

The fact a Bush was president at the time was, undoubtedly, icing on the cake for them.

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 22:38   #5
Zitoz

mmmmmmm
you knew the plans were laid before bush became pressident?

any way
ok ok
so they would have been smashed down any way?

i belive all gore would have made america a bit better, so such things wouldnt happen..
Unread 21 Dec 2002, 00:03   #6
Cochese
Retired

Gore is fairly inept at leadership...and a fairly poor representative for the Democratic party, much like Bush (imho) is a poor representative for the Republicans.

I doubt it would have made a bit of difference.

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 21 Dec 2002, 00:11   #7
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
They attacked you because they hated your freedom! Now Bush is taking away your freedom so that it wont happen again. What are you complaining about?
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2002, 00:26   #8
Zor

Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
They attacked you because they hated your freedom! Now Bush is taking away your freedom so that it wont happen again. What are you complaining about?

So basicly we should do that whole Swordfish thing?

you kill an American and we tatical nuke a city?

and keeping doing it until terrorism will have such a high cost, that terrorism comes to an end?
Unread 21 Dec 2002, 02:44   #9
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Zor
So basicly we should do that whole Swordfish thing?

you kill an American and we tatical nuke a city?

and keeping doing it until terrorism will have such a high cost, that terrorism comes to an end?

and that follows gods post how?
Unread 21 Dec 2002, 03:06   #10
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by deerbarn
I so hope that's a typo
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2002, 03:19   #11
Auro
I AM OSCAR WILDE

Auro is an unknown quantity at this point
what
Auro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2002, 05:03   #12
bobble

bobble is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: To wtc or not to wtc..

Quote:
Originally posted by Zitoz
The question is..

Would the towers been smashed down if all gore were the president of usa?

I THINK NOT!

BLAME BUSH
im no fan of Dumbya but please stop posting sillyness
CNN is liberal bull****...no wonder you people are so ****ing stupid. If you want a real News Channel try Fox News.
bobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2002, 07:14   #13
Monkeypimp
Banned

Monkeypimp is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Zitoz
mmmmmmm
you knew the plans were laid before bush became pressident?
to pull something like that would have taken a rather long time to plan. they wouldn't have woken up and said 'hey how bout we go fly some planes into some buildings today?'
Monkeypimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2002, 09:16   #14
Zor

Quote:
Originally posted by deerbarn

wow I wasn't following gods post I was following nods post, because Nod said he's taking our freedoms. And the Movie Swordfish is about protecting the freedom of American's. so I put two and two together