User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 9 Dec 2002, 03:49   #1
Quaoar

After my first visit to New York City, I have come to the following conclusions.

1) Poor people are funny.
2) Poor religious people are funnier.
3) Poor religious subway people are funniest.
Unread 9 Dec 2002, 03:50   #2
WarFalcon
Freedom First

WarFalcon is an unknown quantity at this point
I always thought you were funny, now I know why...
WarFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2002, 03:56   #3
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
hey, someone told me that the average american is 73% more likely to be overweight than the average person from any other country in the world, is this true?
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2002, 04:12   #4
WarFalcon
Freedom First

WarFalcon is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
hey, someone told me that the average american is 73% more likely to be overweight than the average person from any other country in the world, is this true?

I dunno, it sounds reasonable, what with these lazy ppl sitting in A\C and driving their cars 50 feet to their mail boxes.
WarFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2002, 04:43   #5
Auro
I AM OSCAR WILDE

Auro is an unknown quantity at this point
if you come to LA, you'll know that a) they're not funny b) they're not funny when they're following you and c) they're not funny at all, period
Unread 9 Dec 2002, 12:54   #6
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Auro
if you come to LA, you'll know that a) they're not funny b) they're not funny when they're following you and c) they're not funny at all, period
But you can shoot them

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2002, 13:37   #7
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
So, like, has NYC bounced back !? **** yeah WOOOOOOOO!
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote