User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 9 May 2004, 02:10   #1
Ozma

Ozma is an unknown quantity at this point
howdy

hi i'm new so welcome me cuz i have no clue whats going on could someone or something explane to me...please

I'M HERE YAY :gollum:
Ozma is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2004, 04:22   #2
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts
Re: howdy

No one here has any clue whats going on...

But welcome, the new round starts soon and glad to have you around, although i am probably the least respected active person here O.o

Are you sh*tting me? You mean my negrep is SOO LOW my opinion is worthless?
Qdeathstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2004, 06:05   #3
waffle
Eclipse 4 Life

waffle is an unknown quantity at this point

What do you want to know? There was about a 12 hour war...that's now over. W00h00. That's about all that's happened this round. Hopefully next round will be a bit more exciting. . Welcome. .
<cheerios> just a heads up if you're drunk or summit
<[DC]waffle> fkin n00b
waffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2004, 08:36   #4
Auro
I AM OSCAR WILDE

Auro is an unknown quantity at this point

Do you have stairs in your house?

Really, it's very bad to try to get downstairs in the dark to check PA in the wee hours
Unread 9 May 2004, 08:40   #5
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

aah the benefits of my computer being ~ 3 metres away from my bed, in my room
Unread 9 May 2004, 09:25   #6
Auro
I AM OSCAR WILDE

Auro is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
Don't rub it in man
Unread 9 May 2004, 17:47   #7
Ozma

um war? ok some one explain to me i'm completely lost
Unread 9 May 2004, 18:07   #8
Bu||seye
Carebear

Bu||seye is an unknown quantity at this point

Best idea might be to go download an IRC client (if you have none) and get in a nice alliance's channel (I'd recomment #hirr or #newdawn ) and ask for help/explanation in there.
You can get an IRC client at http://www.mirc.co.uk/ for example. If you have questions regarding installing/setup, I'm sure there's people here who can help with that, too.
Unread 9 May 2004, 21:07   #9
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
That's not heatlhy I sleep in a room next to my PC room, so I don't have a long walk to check PA in wee hours
Unread 9 May 2004, 23:16   #10
Ozma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bu||seye
Best idea might be to go download an IRC client (if you have none) and get in a nice alliance's channel (I'd recomment #hirr or #newdawn ) and ask for help/explanation in there.
You can get an IRC client at http://www.mirc.co.uk/ for example. If you have questions regarding installing/setup, I'm sure there's people here who can help with that, too.
o thx i'll do that
Unread 12 May 2004, 20:57   #11
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

stairs r bad mkay?

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2004, 03:10   #12
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future

ermm, how healthy is it with the pc 6 inches away from the bed??
TheBerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2004, 08:43   #13
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBerk
ermm, how healthy is it with the pc 6 inches away from the bed??
Depends if it falls on you or not
Appocomaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2004, 09:46   #14
Shaithess

Shaithess is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qdeathstar
No one here has any clue whats going on...

But welcome, the new round starts soon and glad to have you around, although i am probably the least respected active person here O.o
Nah, don't be silly. NO-ONE on here is less respected than me

[ND]Gate

And yea, good luck. Genuinely the nice people on the nice alliance channels (avoid #fang though, they're evuhl and eat babies, especially that rumad guy ) should help explain some things to you
Shaithess is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2004, 03:19   #15
Ozma

ok i will