User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 Mar 2003, 01:04   #51
Auro
I AM OSCAR WILDE

Auro is an unknown quantity at this point
Some of us are masochists btw

(Like, all BCs )
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 01:13   #52
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by bear
I dont think that the blocks deliberately target non-hostile gals.
My gal have had about 6 lots of incoming in the last few days, including a couple of two-wave attacks. I assume incoming is WEET friendly as it includes at least one top 5 gal amongst attacker(s).

And we're not members of VVOM. We're not even alliance affiliated.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 18:58   #53
KeyStroke
Certified Maniac

KeyStroke is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
My gal have had about 6 lots of incoming in the last few days, including a couple of two-wave attacks. I assume incoming is WEET friendly as it includes at least one top 5 gal amongst attacker(s).

And we're not members of VVOM. We're not even alliance affiliated.
lies afaik but not as it help much these days.
<Zhil> hmm
<Hicks> Dreadnought II theyd call me
KeyStroke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 19:09   #54
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by KeyStroke
lies afaik but not as it help much these days.
My GC being an IPC member DOES NOT COUNT.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 19:16   #55
KeyStroke
Certified Maniac

KeyStroke is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
My GC being an IPC member DOES NOT COUNT.
What your galaxy experience, most of our members galaxies experience. And same applies for other alliances in our situation. We lost a fair share of members already this round. I wont hide that fact. Its not because they cant take a hit, but taking a hit about 24/7 sort of take the fun out of it, and there is other games to play. Luckily as a gaming community we are involved in several games and can still have some fun together. We havent given up on pa, far from it. Im proud of the members we have that fight tooth'n nail back to back vs superioir numbers. Any battle we inflict damage is a victory. Shame newsscans is about, it will take whatever little fun is left away...

I wonder; If blocks and alliance build up is greatly limited in r10. How many of the alliances currently in either block will carry on!? God forbid they have to relay on skills and not sheer numbers anylonger
<Zhil> hmm
<Hicks> Dreadnought II theyd call me
KeyStroke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 22:12   #56
Alexan Drite

Alexan Drite is an unknown quantity at this point
Black Kat I understand totally what you're saying about the becoming increasingly more difficult to be fun given the nature of alliances. I spent rounds 4, 5, 6, and 9 trying to create a new alliance around my neighbors(cluster) that would try to compete against the power blocks eventually. I have failed every single time because even if my other galaxy mates have nothing to lose by trying it, they still wuss out when the going gets tough. I think the heart of the problem is that predominetly people are sheep, willing to settle for a mediocre score and a mediocre round. Maybe get into a minor alliance, get a few good attacks in and settle down with a small 25, 50 million alliance. It's no wonder the big alliances waltz right over them, because they arn't willing to put the thought or the actions into the game to change their position.

That is what I hope to change with a new alliance I'm starting up called Xenophobes. It's going to try to do things next round(it's probably too late for this one). That is because our goal is far more good humored then 'Get tons of roids and big score.' Universal Terran Domination.

I know, it sounds messed up, it's supposed to. But I think it'll be a lot more fun then playing with the big boys.