User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Jan 2003, 06:03   #1
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
If you could be a superhero who would you be?

I'd be spiderman. I always lover spider man

P.S: Superman = ghey.
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 06:04   #2
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
Im Batman

you can be my assistant.

would you like that?

would you like to ride with batman?
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 06:13   #3
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point
"What's that poking into my back, Batman?"

"****, Robin."

*sigh*

:/

Sorry.

( Read **** + Robin as a type of feathered friend)
MrBrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 06:26   #4
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Batman isnt a superhero, fs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111112
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 07:18   #5
Auro
I AM OSCAR WILDE

Auro is an unknown quantity at this point
I'll be Immigration Dude!
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 07:20   #6
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Noone has yett to explain to me what the deal with the blue superman is.
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 07:21   #7
bobble

bobble is an unknown quantity at this point
Mr. Fantastic.

big #^@! n all
CNN is liberal bull****...no wonder you people are so ****ing stupid. If you want a real News Channel try Fox News.
bobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 07:34   #8
Crackmonkey
monkey on crack

Crackmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by W
Noone has yett to explain to me what the deal with the blue superman is.
He became like a living lightning bolt or some crap and had to wear a containment suit. Don't ask me how.

edit: I got boredhttp://www.classicgaming.com/ummxzw/...eSuperman.html

Last edited by Crackmonkey; 19 Jan 2003 at 07:43.
Crackmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 07:43   #9
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough
if i could be bothered trying to remember the mallrats quote i would, but i cant, so just imagine that i said it and laugh.

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 07:50   #10
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
Cyclops. We've got the same "Gotta-stick-to-the-rules" type attitude :-/

And we have the same first name!

Note: It's been at least 5 years since I last read an X-Men comic, forgive me if he's become 'cool' since then :/

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 08:29   #11
Spüg

SUPER WOMAN!
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 09:21   #12
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts
Silver Surfer

The rest of you are doofs.
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 10:18   #13
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Gargantua.

I think the immortality thing got me.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 10:27   #14
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Wolverine

The big **** off metal spikes win.
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 10:31   #15
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Rids
Wolverine

The big **** off metal spikes win.
I can turn my hands into hammers and grow to the size of a neutron star. I think I win.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 10:42   #16
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
I can turn my hands into hammers and grow to the size of a neutron star. I think I win.
No

You just sound like a twat

heh
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 11:41   #17
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough
Renticus Rudicus
MrMighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 12:23   #18
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point
Jesus

he's the best fictional saviour of humankind ever created
insane_in_da_membrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 12:25   #19
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
Spinner.

He saved millions from joining the nerdism cult.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 12:56   #20
Gargle
drunk as usual.

Gargle is an unknown quantity at this point
does Invisible Man qualify?
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 13:11   #21
Karmulian

wolverine
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 13:39   #22
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: If you could be a superhero who would you be?

Quote:
Originally posted by Xillah
I'd be spiderman. I always lover spider man

P.S: Superman = ghey.
You need this link.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 13:43   #23
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Silent Bob

who wants to be jay?
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 01:08   #24
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
Xena
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 01:11   #25
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
who wants to be jay?
Not Kevin Smith.

And I would be ANAGRAM MAN.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 01:11   #26
Shakky
Divine

Shakky is an unknown quantity at this point
hanuman or latrineboy

Nosferatu
Silver
Elysium
RaH
Eclipse
Shakky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 01:13   #27
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Not Kevin Smith.

And I would be ANAGRAM MAN.

I thought you were the guy who said 'Stop It' and had the ability to warm things up very slightly... have you been lying to me all this time ??? :(

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 01:15   #28
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
I thought you were the guy who said 'Stop It' and had the ability to warm things up very slightly... have you been lying to me all this time ???

'would be'
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 01:37   #29
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
UNDERPANTSMAN
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 01:40   #30
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Earthworm fking Jim.

Cheers.
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 01:56   #31
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all
Earthworm Jim
a Supersuit did fall
Earthworm Jim
Into it he did Crawl......

You're more a pete the puppy pab.
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 02:03   #32
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by JBOY
Earthworm Jim
a Supersuit did fall
Earthworm Jim
Into it he did Crawl......

You're more a pete the puppy pab.
DIE
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 02:12   #33
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
DIE
and then pete the puppy goes mad
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 02:13   #34
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

I stand by my previous statement.
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 08:07   #35
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
Nightcrawler from the X-men !!!!
Spearhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 08:18   #36
Lord Zor
Super Trooper

Lord Zor is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
Silent Bob

who wants to be jay?
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

But we'd have to be Bluntman and Kronic tho
am I jump all nimbly bimly from tree to tree?am I drinking milk from a saucer?
Do you see me eating mice?
Lord Zor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 08:23   #37
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
"Dr Manhattan" from Watchmen.

Or perhaps Rorschach. Even though he's a right wing loon. And he's not particularly "super", he's just a bloke.

Notable mentions : Spiderman (he's a geek, ffs), Jeff Smax from Top 10 (he's blue and invunerable) and The Beast from X-Men (he reads Dostoevsky)
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 13:30   #38
treelo
Kyuss/qotsa > Deffeh ffs

treelo is an unknown quantity at this point
one of the samurai pizza cats...any of them they all rocked dammit....

Waiting for the Sun.
treelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 13:42   #39
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Michelangelo, from the turtles.

I just love that theme.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 15:42   #40
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

LISELOTTE is an unknown quantity at this point
JBOY!!!!
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 15:47   #41
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Archie

(betty & ronnie are [b]hot bitches[/i])

i should note that that one link makes the new super man comics look pretty ubercrap

and neutron stars aren't that big (big for a person i guess though)
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 15:52   #42
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by LISELOTTE
JBOY!!!!
he said superhero...

not evil dictator intent on overthrowing the 00niverse
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 16:15   #43
[GAP]Obiwan