User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Jan 2003, 15:31   #1
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Jolt forums - the fun has faded already?

Since I haven't been online for over 2 weeks I notice that PA people stopped posting on the Jolt forums, is there any reason for this?

(atm our techdepartment is ****ing with our computersystems which means I can't do fck all except for being bored and create boring threads)
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 16:09   #2
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Noone's there
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 16:21   #3
Dace

I had my account banned 2 days ago.

Try and find my last thread.

Apparantly it "wasn't very P.C.".
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 16:24   #4
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
I really really hate some people over there.
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 16:33   #5
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'd bet my account's still there, I managed to post pretty much exactly the same reply to any thread I participated in regardless of its topic while deflecting dumbass DF3.net regulars flames through an intricate, complex system of 'using big words'.

Rocking.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 16:36   #6
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
It was fun for a few days.
Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 17:29   #7
Zither
Alcoholic

Zither is an unknown quantity at this point
I went back on a coulpe of days ago, df3 people are still active in their forums posting variations on 'usa rocks, ur gay, we do not care what anyone in rest of world thinks cos we rock'. The chat and general discussion forums look very tedious.

And dace, ur correct what u posted was not 'pc' you should have made some comment about dead muslims instead and the df3 lot would have loved u

<Ahriman> i didn't know they were shemales until i f*cked them...

If you can't win an argument without using insults you have lost the argument already
Zither is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 17:31   #8
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
try to find the post of 'you guys' by '<h1>i rock</h1> (url anyone) on the DF3 'flaming' forums.

comedy gold.
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 19:54   #9
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
try to find the post of 'you guys' by '<h1>i rock</h1> (url anyone) on the DF3 'flaming' forums.

comedy gold.
which is http://forums.jolt.co.uk/showthread....hreadid=131724
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 19:55   #10
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
damn... Flav beat me to it...

reading it now...
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 20:04   #11
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Flavius
what did i do this time ?

?
Post the link before me
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 20:17   #12
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
/me sings 'Wasn't me'
oh....

damn....

BLAME THE FRENCH!!!
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 20:27   #13
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:

ps msn seems online, pm me ur addy
Done!
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 22:17   #14
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of
I was banned, i didn't actually post there, how nice.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 22:58   #15
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I dont think i was ever banned, (strangely enough) but its sooo boring.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 01:14   #16
Cuddley_Battleship
Luminous Flux

Cuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these parts
I never registered there. I could tell just browsing through it that it didn't have the character that this forum does. Three cheers to whoever's hosting it now.
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 05:52   #17
Auro
I AM OSCAR WILDE

Auro is an unknown quantity at this point
They didn't like me