User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 8 Jul 2005, 18:22   #1
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Office drama, am I in trouble?

Some of you might still remember my last story about how I got my new girlfriend, through the girl working at the reception at my office.

To describe the current situation a bit I'll give you a short view on how things evolved from the beginning with said drama queen working at the reception.

Since the beginning of the year I've been talking with this girl about everything and anything. It was just a flirt somehow, a really obvious fun flirt, we never cared about eachother and we both knew from the start we would never touch eachother. Well, in my perception it was like that and she claimed the same thing. Since january we spoke about all kind of bullshittery like oral sex, anal sex, who is hot in the office and who is not and whatnot. Also we tend to verbally fight a lot, she likes to annoy people with insinuative bullshit and I am the kind of guy that can't resist to fire back, so it doesn't need an explaination that we oftenly have short little verbal fights that also cool down rather quickly.

So it went for some weeks, months untill she asked me and my mate out, she would take a girl with her. We went out, got drunk and I got along very well with the girl she brought. The weeks after both girls got into quite turbulant waters. Fights about nothing, me, them etc. But receptiongirl wasn't jealous, she kept claiming. After a while I decided to stop communicating with this crazy girl but in the meanwhile things escalated between my new girlfriend and the dramaqueen. They broke their friendship. It's not like it's all because of me, they always had an on off relationship, because crazy receptiongirl is just like that. Some of my collegues experienced the same thing.

Today, we didn't spoke to eachother for half a week besides stuff to do with work she started again. Firstly with innocent stuff about nothing, after 10 minutes she couldn't resist challenging my annoyance resistance again with annoying crap like ' hey i've heard you and gf are seeing eachother 3 times a week and act like a married couple lol'. I just can't stand such shit and always strike back with full force. Which resulted in her calling my collegue shouting 'IT'S ME OUT OR SILVER OUT! *CRY*'.

An hour after that pathetic cry for attention I got a phonecall, from the reception. Hi can you come downstairs please *click*.

It wasn't dramaqueen, it was an older woman. I went down and saw dramaqueen crying all over her pc and an older woman sitting next to her. She started talking like how a schoolteacher talks to a little schoolbrat. "Do you consider this normal, see dramaqueen crying "

I asked 'Ehm, who are you?'
"I am her mom, why do you do this to her?"
Me: Sorry do I know you, do you know my side of this pathetic story at all?
Mom: Come on, you're an adult, why do you do this to her?
Me:
Me: I am sorry, I normally wouldn't mind discussing this situation but this is way too pathetic, goodbye.

And I walked back upstairs laughing in the meanwhile. While leaving dramaqueen yelled:
HE CAN'T SPEAK, HE'S A SOCIAL RETARD! *CRY*

I am pretty sure I'll be called to come over to see the boss after the weekend, together with cry me a river receptiongirl and we'll have a talk. I don't think I should be too worried but I am not too sure. My boss is a stubborn old conservatist, a very formal man who doesn't seem to have any kind of social skills. I can imagine a crying 21 year old girl who even called her mother to come over can have quite some influence in such situations..
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 18:23   #2
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Office drama, am I in trouble?

**** her.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 18:29   #3
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of
Re: Office drama, am I in trouble?

Yeah, **** her.

I wouldn't be worried at all. Explain to your boss how you would never allow personal relationships and feeling disrupt your work, and how other should probably try and take the same attitude.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 18:30   #4
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

*sigh*
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 18:42   #5
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

lol she called her mum
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 18:43   #6
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Office drama, am I in trouble?

She did?

**** her mum.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 18:46   #7
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

Yeah, **** her mum.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 18:46   #8
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Call your mum
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 18:53   #9
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

More details needed.

When you say that you "came back at her full force", are you talking Chirac full force or Bush full force? What did you say to the woman? It certainly will make a difference to your boss.
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 18:53   #10
relik
schmuck

relik is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
I am pretty sure I'll be called to come over to see the boss after the weekend, together with cry me a river receptiongirl and we'll have a talk.
Bring your dad.
relik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 19:38   #11
berzerker
Professional AlcoFrolic

berzerker has a spectacular aura aboutberzerker has a spectacular aura aboutberzerker has a spectacular aura about

f*** the system, go on the dole, get pissed on cheap cider, get hooked on drugs, kill yourself. now im not saying you should do this, you should memo it to your boss as what HE should do.
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 19:47   #12
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Well, problem seems solved, I decided to be a pussy and called her, we spoke for 23 minutes.

Thanks for listening, enjoy your evening.
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 20:58   #13
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Is the outside shape in your avatar a square or is it not?
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 21:11   #14
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
It is not. Try click the "Stop"-button in your browser to stop the animation and you'll see
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 21:38   #15
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

**** your boss
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 22:04   #16
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

**** you

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 22:40   #17
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

**** Dm
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 23:26   #18
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

**** Pfc

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2005, 05:39   #19
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
**** Pfc
Please watch you language young man.
Damn kids.
Unread 9 Jul 2005, 08:59   #20
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
technically as a whole it is a tetrakaidecagon, but more specifically the space dock from Elite.

As for this thread, she sounds like a definate psyco. I truelly hate females like that, bitchy to the last drop.
djbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2005, 09:13   #21
god113
Ex-Player

god113 has a spectacular aura aboutgod113 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Which resulted in her calling my collegue shouting 'IT'S ME OUT OR SILVER OUT! *CRY*'.
You get called Silver at work? Awesome.
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 03:11   #22
dda
USS Oklahoma

You will let us know how it comes out I hope.
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 06:53   #23
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Well I called her as I said and everything was ok after. I just wonder for how long this time..
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 12:26   #24
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Fuk her mum in the a55 and cum in dramaqueens mouth! Solves everything.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 14:27   #25
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What does:

Quote:
I just can't stand such shit and always strike back with full force.
mean?

It seems you've left a vital piece of this story out. You've just said that she cried to the point of having to get her mother to console her.

We can't really support you or tell you that you did the right thing until you explain how "striking back with full force" works. Did you slap her around the face and then kick her in the womb, or just say "I know you are, I said you were, but what am I?" ?
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 14:28   #26
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

I told her the only reason I kept on talking with her so long was to use her as bait for more female creatures.

Which obviously worked
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 14:59   #27
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
While leaving dramaqueen yelled:
HE CAN'T SPEAK, HE'S A SOCIAL RETARD! *CRY*
Well it looks like she's got one thing right at least. lol!
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 15:06   #28
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashTester
Fuk her mum in the a55
I think it's a safe bet that neither of them have ever been to Wales.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 16:39   #29
dda
USS Oklahoma

Quote:
I told her the only reason I kept on talking with her so long was to use her as bait for more female creatures.

Which obviously worked
That's it?

A bit of a churlish thing to say but to cause such a scene? The woman is unstable. It is hard to see how a boss would take such a thing too seriously.

Glad everything has worked out okay.
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 16:42   #30
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm amazed that people of his and her age have petty little squabbles about their private lives in the workplace.

How unprofessional
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 16:48   #31
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
I think it's a safe bet that neither of them have ever been to Wales.

OK, it took me a while but I think I just got it! the A55 is in wales, right?

Very good
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 17:02   #32
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's probably for the best that your boss is a man. A woman may be inclined to side with her. Either that or give her a slap and scream 'it's women like you who give the rest of us a bad reputation!'
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 20:55   #33
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

According to said dramaqueen, her mother was about to call me this weekend to apologize for her blunt intervention.

Unread 11 Jul 2005, 21:08   #34
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I'm amazed that people of his and her age have petty little squabbles about their private lives in the workplace.

How unprofessional
Tomkat doesnt have a office flirt/romance
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 04:16   #35
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If you mention having a girlfriend as much in real life as you do on here, I think most people who had to work alongside you would end up weeping
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 08:16   #36
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

I barely speak about my private life at work, when people ask me about it I don't mind speaking about it though.
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 14:56   #37
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

why did you react so strongly to her commenting on you seeing your gf 3 times a week?

are you 5?
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 15:03   #38
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

The conversation was a bit longer then that, I can't be arsed to even try recalling all that shit. Let me just say that in the last 6 months she achieved to have verbal fights with about 10 co-workers which resulted in faked tears many times.

Actually I am 29.

ps
Your avatar is very creative and original.
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 15:04   #39
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
why did you react so strongly to her commenting on you seeing your gf 3 times a week?

are you 5?
he's still in the closet.
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 15:07   #40
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

I just don't like fat girly guys dude, give it up
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 18:33   #41
dda
USS Oklahoma

Have you learned anything from this? Would you handle it the same way if it happened today?