User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 14 Jul 2004, 00:52   #1
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts
[Champ Manager} The ARSE command

Ok, with the farce that was Eidos ****ing SI up the ass and proving that selling console games is a mugs job but pc games require proper management.... the forums have all shifted about, websites ahve gone down and up and things have been retitled.

Anyway I'm plugging away at CM 01/02 again and I've got the desire to have more volatile players (and the added perk of seeing chairmen stats) for the refreshing edge it adds to the game, but I'll be damned if I can find the instructions of how to do it anymore.

Google has failed me and the new SI site is a nightmare labyrinth that negates the need for a minotaur.

So like who here minds how to do it (I'm looking at kura and mark here).

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 01:24   #2
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of
Re: [Champ Manager} The ARSE command

I replied on IRC...

Google seemed to find the answer quite quickly? I have played CM 01/02 loads but never knew of that command so cheers for letting me know, I may well use it in future.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 04:33   #3
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Well having tried out the google found option, it seems the person who wrote it has f'd up something in his guide as it doesn't work, I've had this work in the past so I know what it should look like when it works.

p.s. I even did a clean re-install of CM 01/02 and tested it pre-patched as well.
p.p.s. I did start a new game AFTER the changes.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit

Unread 14 Jul 2004, 04:38   #4
Evergreen
the merciless

Ok after much searching, the 'handy' little guide forgot to mention that you had to have QUOTATION marks around the word ARSE.

Fecking feckers