User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 26 Sep 2005, 15:46   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
GD Meet 2...

Well I got back rather late last night and I was rather suprised that there wasnt a thread on the subject yet, so instead ill leave it up to Ste or Midge to write what happened (I would suggest Ste as he seemed to be the MC at this particular event)

I have to say I enjoyed myself and it was a good night out!
Unread 26 Sep 2005, 15:47   #2
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: GD Meet 2...

I wasn't even aware it had taken place.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2005, 15:47   #3
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: GD Meet 2...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I wasn't even aware it had taken place.
What ashame, well there were a few people there and it was fun.
Unread 26 Sep 2005, 15:49   #4
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: GD Meet 2...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
What ashame, well there were a few people there and it was fun.
How many people?
Unread 26 Sep 2005, 15:56   #5
pig
1up on you

8 or so, by the end 4.
Unread 26 Sep 2005, 16:02   #6
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

Did you mention you were in Bath the other day Pig?
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2005, 16:55   #7
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Pig would make better threads if he just mashed the keyboard with his face.
Unread 26 Sep 2005, 16:58   #8
Arachnidman
You love me really

Arachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
Pig would make better threads than me if he just mashed the keyboard with his face.
Arachnidman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2005, 17:00   #9
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I sense a lot of tensions about on the forums the last few days.

Honestly, i leave you alone for a week and you turn on each other, its just not on.
Unread 26 Sep 2005, 17:25   #10
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I was waiting for someone else to do it so I didn't look like I was taking over...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2005, 17:29   #11
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

This thread is going no where.

Come on Ste, spill the beans.
Unread 26 Sep 2005, 17:30   #12
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

You are probably the best one to do it considering you were the only one who was really there for the entire thing. If you miss anything out the rest of us can just add our own bits in.
Unread 26 Sep 2005, 17:44   #13
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ok, i'll try and tell the story of the night... Fill in anything I forget.
Nothing untoward happened, no hilarious stories, no rapings so sorry if that was what you were expecting. (although there was a girl stabbed to death not far from the club we went to on saturday night but hey... nothing to do with us...)

I met midge at the station around 2 and went back to mine to drop off his stuff. he's very welsh and looks about 12 and his accent has stuck in my head ever since i met him. everything i read has a welsh accent at the moment which is very wierd...
We went down to a pub near the station and met dante and T&F and drinking commenced. Dante told us a lovely story about beating up some fat goth girl which was rather amusing.
Skiddy joined us not long after and then we moved to wetherspoons where Tomkat met us and we got something to eat.
Then I got a phonecall from Blastoderm saying he was outside but wasn't allowed in because he didn't have any id (the guy has a beard... stupid bouncers) When I got back to my seat my food had been whisked away by the bar staff DAMN THEM.
We then went to meet pig on the corner of the street (he was walking up the road stuffing his face with something...) and went to two pubs where we all got ID'd and weren't allowed in At this point I think we were a bit pissed off. I'm ****ing 22, Dante is 25 and T&F is even older. grr.
Anyway, although we felt about 16 at this point we found a pub without any bouncers and went in there. then skiddy left to get back to a couple of fit birds he'd left in Bromley and we went in pairs to the Black Sheep so we wouldn't all get ID'd.
After a few more drinks Dante and T&F went to a goth club and Blasto went home leaving the four of us to drink aftershock (and get a free blow-up sheep for midge) and dance with lots of pretty ladies.
So yeh, we spent the rest of the night dancing with random groups of girls, getting very close to pulling then failing at the last minute oh except midge who fell asleep in the corner
Then we went home.
At about 3 I got a phonecall from Yahwe asking how the night had gone and I passed the phone over to midge who spoke to him til long after I went to bed.

So yeh - that was the meet

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 26 Sep 2005, 18:17   #14
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation Re: GD Meet 2...

Sounds like you guys had to fight for your right to party in terms of teh ID's

I can't imagne any legitimate reason why you or Dante or Jon should be IDed. They probably thought you looked unsavoury/they thought you were students who wouldn't spend a lot of money/ were full or something.

You should have said you knew Yahwe and he's a QC.
Unread 26 Sep 2005, 18:33   #15
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i still bitterly remember that stupid australian bastard in that bar somewhere around chinatown ID'ing me last time we were down there, i blame the company we were keeping dammit (i hasten to add i did actually have iID, was still annoyed though - i have gray hair for god's sake)
Unread 26 Sep 2005, 18:36   #16
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think it's more that the places have a policy of "we will ID everyone unless they have grey hair or are bald" than anything else. Dante and I didn't get IDed at the Goose when the others did, so I don't know really. I haven't been IDed in so long it was almost refreshing.

I remember deciding to sit and chat to a group of 3 girls. We were talking for about 5 minutes when the others came over. Ste started chatting to the fittest one of the group, who was one of these blonde girls who thinks she's above every man in the world (well that's how it looked from where I was sitting) - you know the type I mean.

Anyway, these girls had just finished school (so were 18 or so).

Pig comes over.

"hi!" they said "what do you do then?"

And with the straightest of faces, he just announced "yeah I'm a teacher, I work with Tom".

I blinked a bit and then started smirking.

We talked to them for about 30 minutes I think (maybe it was less, I was a bit drunk). I was just amazed pig kept up the entire story, and they didn't once doubt him. Well done <3

Do you guys remember that barmaid I kept saying was amazing and attractive? I looked through all the pics I took of her (I kept telling her I thought she was fantastic, and I wanted a picture of her, so she posed for me :shrug: ). She isn't fit at all

It was fun though - although I had to get a taxi home and it cost me forty-****ing-quid. More than I spent on drinking! All the cashpoints were down, but the driver insisted on stopping at every one for me to check, while the meter continued to run. I had to pay by cheque in the end
Unread 26 Sep 2005, 18:36   #17
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
Pig would make better threads if he just mashed the keyboard with his face.
Yahwe would make better posts if half of them weren't just criticising others.
Unread 26 Sep 2005, 18:46   #18
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I Ste started chatting to the fittest one of the group, who was one of these blonde girls who thinks she's above every man in the world (well that's how it looked from where I was sitting) - you know the type I mean.
I danced and chatted quite a bit with her though... She was rather fine.
I also danced with some other girl that was sitting next to midge while he was falling asleep. I actually said "do you wanna dance" and she said yes Then I realised I can't dance... and she was probably 16 anyway...
I have a pic of the blonde girl and the one you nearly pulled on my camera... will upload it later (they're pulling AWFUL faces - it's hilarious!)

EDIT - stabbing in croydon - http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/4281686.stm

Last edited by Ste; 26 Sep 2005 at 19:04.
Unread 26 Sep 2005, 19:13   #19
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
and the one you nearly pulled on my camera... will upload it later (they're pulling AWFUL faces - it's hilarious!)
Oh yeah - she kept flirting and stuff, and then when I "went for the kill" she kind of moved away.

Stupid wimmins

Upload!
Unread 26 Sep 2005, 20:08   #20
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I was very pleased to get ID'd. I thought having greying hair, gammy teeth and the posture of a 79 year old coal miner would have been enough for those sorts of things to be behind me. Apparently not. \o/
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2005, 22:30   #21
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Thanks for the texts guys.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2005, 23:25   #22
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Thanks for the texts guys.
Any time Stew.

I almost believed I ruined the night for forgetting my ID. But Ste had immense patience and belief that we'll get in somewhere without being asked for ID.

Thanks Ste.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2005, 23:34   #23
MrPeach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
I almost believed I ruined the night for forgetting my ID.
Isn't ID something that is always in your wallet?

The only time I forgot my ID was when I got out to town one night, went to a cash machine, and then it hit me.

All of my cards were on my desk at home.

Making a lovely card tower.
Unread 26 Sep 2005, 23:38   #24
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPeach
Isn't ID something that is always in your wallet?
Not really.

Most places I go to I don't get ID.

Besides, carrying a passport everywhere, everyday was something I'm not prepared to do.
(I don't have a provisional/full driving licence)
Unread 26 Sep 2005, 23:52   #25
Ste
Bored

no problem Blasto

I was back in the Black sheep tonight with an incredibly fit girl...
I made new friends

They all laughed at me when I said we got ID'd in the ship...

Unread 27 Sep 2005, 00:46   #26
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
Don't you have a credit card, debit card, student identification, underground/buss/train rebate identification?
None of the above come under "ID" in this country dude.
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 00:57   #27
Arachnidman
You love me really

Arachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why not?
It has your picture, name, your date of birth, social security number, and is not given out freely.
Too easy to fake.
Arachnidman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 01:07   #28
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Why not?
It has your picture, name, your date of birth, social security number, and is not given out freely.
No, yes, no, no and dunno (you'll need a passport to get a credit card/debit card/student identification, etc.). In this country, only a passport and full driving licence (and sometimes a provisional one too) counts as a proper ID..... until they introduce their overpriced ID Cards.

We're not as advanced as what you think.

*shrug*
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 01:16   #29
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
No, yes, no, no and dunno (you'll need a passport to get a credit card/debit card/student identification, etc.). In this country, only a passport and full driving licence (and sometimes a provisional one too) counts as a proper ID..... until they introduce their overpriced ID Cards.

We're not as advanced as what you think.

*shrug*
if you consider the highest form of advanced society to be one in which all the people are surgically fitted with micro chips and homing devices then yes. norway is closer to being an advance society than britain.
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 01:20   #30
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
We have our pictures on out debit cards.
we don't

Quote:
Don't know about the implanted micro chips, Mr. Mulder...
i didn't suggest that you did.
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 08:32   #31
MrPeach

Quote:
In this country, only a passport and full driving licence (and sometimes a provisional one too) counts as a proper ID.
A provisional driving licence is as acceptable form of ID as a full driving licence in terms of proof of age. I don't generally get IDed either, but it is always in my wallet for those one off times.

Quote:
We have our pictures on out debit cards.
A couple fo British banks do this optionally, but it had never proven to be very popular.
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 09:46   #32
Hammerman
Alcoholic

Hammerman has a spectacular aura aboutHammerman has a spectacular aura about

There are four or five different proof of age cards you can apply for in the UK which will allow you to purchase alcohol at an off-sales, and gain you entry into pubs and clubs. Example:- http://www.portmangroup.org.uk/campaigns/52.asp
R2 - 30:8:13 - AoB, WaCjr
R3 - 15:13:9 - Elysium
R4 - xx:xx:xx - Nosferatu
R13 - 9:5:18 - [APA]
R14 - xx:xx:xx
Hammerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 10:38   #33
MrPeach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerman
There are four or five different proof of age cards you can apply for in the UK which will allow you to purchase alcohol at an off-sales, and gain you entry into pubs and clubs. Example:- http://www.portmangroup.org.uk/campaigns/52.asp
Show one of those to some of the bouncers in Reading and they will laugh.

I remember when I was at school people used to use their brothers identity to get those cards but with their picture. All they needed to do was to get a "responsible professional" they have known for three years to sign it. Teachers were often easilly persuaded, in exchange for another drinking buddy.

Off-licence by the way.
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 17:59   #34
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Heh.
Heh.
Heh.

Adam, you really fell asleep?

Damn, can't wait for pool tomorrow

(guys, sorry for not being able to make it )
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 19:22   #35
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
In this country, only a passport and full driving licence (and sometimes a provisional one too) counts as a proper ID..... until they introduce their overpriced ID Cards.
I'm having a hard time working out why someone would accept a full driving licence as ID but not a provisional one. The only difference is how they entitle you to drive, and I'm not sure why a bouncer would care about that...
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 21:47   #36
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Heh.
Heh.
Heh.

Adam, you really fell asleep?

Damn, can't wait for pool tomorrow

(guys, sorry for not being able to make it )

Well not quite, I just felt like I was on the verge of. In my defence though I had been up since 4am. For about 2 hours I felt like shit then threw up at around 2am and suddenly felt fine.

As for the topic of acceptable ID, in some places I have had my Cardiff SU card accepted as ID and have seen other places let friends in with a credit card. Nowhere has yet accepted a debit card though as they are available from 16 onwards so with no dob are pretty useless.
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 23:34   #37
midge5
mmm lambs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste

I met midge at the station around 2 and went back to mine to drop off his stuff. he's very welsh and looks about 12 and his accent has stuck in my head ever since i met him. everything i read has a welsh accent at the moment which is very wierd...
Harsh

Though it has its advantages, I can stand outside a school with sweets and no one thinks I look out of place.
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 23:36   #38
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5
Harsh
<3

Unread 28 Sep 2005, 02:24   #39
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Do you guys remember that barmaid I kept saying was amazing and attractive? I looked through all the pics I took of her (I kept telling her I thought she was fantastic, and I wanted a picture of her, so she posed for me :shrug: ). She isn't fit at all :(

PIC LINK ETC!
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 02:31   #40
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

You cockmunchers had a meet without inviting those outside your clique?!
Us Irish are terrible fun and drinkers...if you accept your propeganda....
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 02:38   #41
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
I sense a lot of tensions about on the forums the last few days.

Honestly, i leave you alone for a week and you turn on each other, its just not on.
That's just a natural feeling that returns to you everytime you go away and come back to GD. Somewhere in our brain's there's a defect that leads us to believe that places are nicer than they really are while we are away from them.
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 08:34   #42
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
You cockmunchers had a meet without inviting those outside your clique?!
Us Irish are terrible fun and drinkers...if you accept your propeganda....
there was a thread on here for about a month about it.
Anyone who wanted to come could have.
So it's your own fault.

Unread 28 Sep 2005, 10:36   #43
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Some bouncers are stupid and don't seem to think a provisional driving license counts as proper ID which is clearly retarded but I've known people who have been turned away when they produced it.

I think you guys should have a meet in a bar in Soho and then tell GD about what happened.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 10:41   #44
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

(apparently it is too easy to get a provisional driving licence, but i cant remember as it was years ago i had mine)
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 10:42   #45
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Its the same application process as a normal driving license
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 12:12   #46
MrPeach

I have never been rejected from a pub, bar or club on producing my provisional.

And I have been to a fair few.
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 18:36   #47
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
I think you guys should have a meet in a bar in Soho and then tell GD about what happened.
kaneED in 'being bi-curious' shocker.

oh how the evidence just keeps mounting ...
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 21:51   #48
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

gd meet 3 was tonight.

well.

i say GD meet.

technically, i went to a pub with deffeh for a couple of hours.

but it counts.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 22:44   #49
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
I was back in the Black sheep tonight with an incredibly fit girl...
I made new friends

They all laughed at me when I said we got ID'd in the ship...
They were laughing at you because you went out with people you know through an internet forum of a browser based space game.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 22:58   #50
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
They were laughing at you because you went out with people you know through an internet forum of a browser based space game.
I met the girl through myspace dude.
it's nearly as bad!