User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 10 Jul 2005, 17:38   #1
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
So whats up?

Hellu GD.

I've been without any net connection for around 16 days now, so I was wondering if anything worthwhile (read funny threads) have happened here on GD?

Before you ask, I've been looking after kids (girls aged around 10) on a small island for 2 weeks(and Dace, no, you cannot get pics etc), then been for 3 days at a political summer camp.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2005, 17:56   #2
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: So whats up?

This is about as funny as it's got I'm afraid
Unread 10 Jul 2005, 18:49   #3
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
When I opened that thread I was expected it to be "London is being bombed". Only because it was you posting mind you.

MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2005, 18:57   #4
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Only because it was me? You think I'm some kind of morbid freak or something????
Unread 10 Jul 2005, 19:00   #5
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

Morbid, no.

Sick.

<3
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2005, 19:03   #6
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

Oh, ok, I can live with sick.

<3
Unread 10 Jul 2005, 21:22   #7
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
Not much then

Everyone seems to be off on vac, hehe.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 10 Jul 2005, 23:15   #8
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Before you ask, I've been looking after kids (girls aged around 10) on a small island for 2 weeks
Are you insinuating you weren't in London on Thursday morning?
If not, the above still needs explaining.
Quote:
then been for 3 days at a political summer camp.
As does this.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 08:56   #9
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Are you insinuating you weren't in London on Thursday morning?
If not, the above still needs explaining.

As does this.
I have not been in London since the summer of 1996, so yes

The local autorithies in Oslo each year holds summer camps on a small island they own, 2 hours drive south of Oslo. So they need someone to staff it, and I was one of the 9 adults who took care of the children at this particular camp (30 girls aged around 10). As I have no idea what girls ageed 10 are interested in etc, I seem to have managed fine.

for the political summer camp, see www.akp.no (my commie party who holds the summer camp).
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 09:58   #10
Billy No Brains

Billy No Brains has a brilliant futureBilly No Brains has a brilliant futureBilly No Brains has a brilliant futureBilly No Brains has a brilliant futureBilly No Brains has a brilliant futureBilly No Brains has a brilliant futureBilly No Brains has a brilliant futureBilly No Brains has a brilliant futureBilly No Brains has a brilliant futureBilly No Brains has a brilliant futureBilly No Brains has a brilliant future

Yes it's been very quiet, must be people are on holidays at the moment.