User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 2 Aug 2004, 21:59   #1
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of
HTML CGI Help

[Wrong forum I know but I need a quick response, sorry.]

I have a website with a form on it.

<form name="help" method="post" action="http://www.entweb.co.uk/cgi-bin/[email protected]" >

Contents

</form>

This mails a help form to me. However entweb are no more and I am with a new host.

I have a "/cgi-bin" folder but no "genmail.cgi" file.

Can I just make one and it will work? If not, how can I get it working? And if I can, what do I put in the file?

Thanks in advance.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 22:05   #2
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: HTML CGI Help

http://www.scriptarchive.com/formmail.html
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 22:17   #3
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

Cheers...

I'm still not sure how to use it at all though, the instructions are probably very simple... but I just can't follow.
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 22:26   #4
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't know how to install it either, I was hoping you'd know :/
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 22:28   #5
MrPeach

http://home.btconnect.com/cgi-bin/mailto/[email protected]

I have found and used that. Was quite supprised that bt allow you to send it to any domain...

Thanks anyway.
Unread 3 Aug 2004, 01:06   #6
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: HTML CGI Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPeach
[Wrong forum I know but I need a quick response, sorry.]
I personally check the IT forum before I read this one, maybe some other people do, too?