User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 Jul 2004, 16:45   #1
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Question [uk] York!

Does anyone know much about York ?

I ask because i'm moving there in 3 weeks, and i need to find a job and other such stuff.
I know it has at least 2 weatherspoons pubs. And a train station. And a river. And some walls.

That's about all i know :/

as a sidenote i'm likely offline for 2 months or so from tomorrow.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 16:49   #2
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [uk] York!

It's quite pleasant to walk around, I found.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 16:54   #3
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I have experience with the river. Any questions you want answering, I'm your man.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 17:25   #4
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i like york, and go drinking there about once every couple of months, the pubs are nice but the clubs are shit, i *think* that you should be able to find work there easy enough as all of the students have buggered off for the summer.

one good thing about the clubs, its ridiculously easy to pull in them, which, considering you have been trapped on a campus with about 3 women on it for the past year, can only be a good thing

oh yeah, and its also only half an hour by train from where i live
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 17:27   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
the pubs are nice but the clubs are shit
It's like living in THE NORTH EAST!
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 17:32   #6
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

nah, because the north east encompasses newcastle, which has some truly great clubs
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 17:49   #7
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
It's like living in THE NORTH EAST!
doncaster has good pubs and good clubs.
it's north east.

does not compute.
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 17:50   #8
roadrunner_0
cynic

doncaster is not in the north east fs!
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 17:53   #9
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

it ****ing is!
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 18:03   #10
roadrunner_0
cynic

it ****ing well isnt, cos we dont bloody well want it!
seriously, where is it? where is the nearest city to it??

its south of leeds for ****s sake!?!?!?!??
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 18:08   #11
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

sheffield.

and its not -far- south of leeds.
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 18:12   #12
roadrunner_0
cynic

so, its in south yorkshire then? not the north east?
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 18:15   #13
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Sheffield is practically the midlands :|
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 18:16   #14
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYMM

exactally! face it NB3 your wrong!
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 18:23   #15
roadrunner_0
cynic

oh and ps NB3, if you want to come to my housewarming, especially now that you are so nearby, drop me a pm or something
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 18:30   #16
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

they have funny accents in york
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 18:45   #17
roadrunner_0
cynic

where you from zar?
as i dont think that they have funny accents in york, so i presume that your arent from round here
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 18:52   #18
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
oh and ps NB3, if you want to come to my housewarming, especially now that you are so nearby, drop me a pm or something
50-50 atm
if i get a job before then and i can afford it, sure.
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 19:03   #19
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYMM
York itself is practically (ie for all intents and purposes) in the Midlands as well.

The south starts at Darlington, folks.
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 19:38   #20
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about

leeds rocks

yorks a pile of shite

One load of gollums is enough for anyone.Ta
DM.
Deathjam|wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 20:49   #21
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Its pleasent.
Lots of old streets, cobbled.
There's a nice Cafe Rouge as well.
Decent enough for shopping as i remember.
A fair few tourists.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 22:19   #22
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

you're all (mostly) north of me so you can be north east if you want. the south clearly owns you all anyhoo.
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 22:31   #23
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire_lestat
you're all (mostly) north of me so you can be north east if you want. the south clearly owns you all anyhoo.
All of the south is hideous, except Cambridge which is an honourary part of Durham.
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 22:35   #24
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

i like the south, less townies, and less forigners, and less black people.
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 22:38   #25
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

48% of london is immigrants.

less foreigners my arse.
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 22:39   #26
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

vampire_lestat - honary member of the BNP
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 22:40   #27
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

london is north of me thus it is the north, and dave, you can talk .
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 22:41   #28
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

i only hate the french, who can hold that against me?
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 22:45   #29
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

besides, i'm like a green (are you forgetting my hippie-like apperance???)
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 22:46   #30
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

In fact, the whole world sucks apart from Durham and Cambridge.
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 22:50   #31
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

i disagree
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 22:56   #32
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

i think that wherever i am is the only place of import in the world.
Unread 17 Jul 2004, 01:13   #33
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

London is objectively superior to all of these silly places.
Unread 17 Jul 2004, 01:15   #34
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

York has the Yorvik museum which is an experience.
Unread 17 Jul 2004, 01:17   #35
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks

I'd prefer to live in Glasgow than anywhere else i've ever been (which includes London)*.

*Toronto was alright tho ... i could live there again at a push
Unread 17 Jul 2004, 01:18   #36
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thats good, as I'm moving there tomorrow (to live with my Nan to save on rent, which kinda takes away the factor).
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2004, 01:19   #37
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Where abouts in London?
Unread 17 Jul 2004, 01:22   #38
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

I'll be living in Enfield and catching the tube daily to Westminster where I'll be working.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2004, 08:30   #39
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
London is a hideous, hideous place, and I would never want to live there.
Unread 17 Jul 2004, 08:46   #40
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
London is a hideous, hideous place, and I would never want to live there.
Unread 17 Jul 2004, 09:40   #41
Dante Hicks
Clerk

You are all country bumpkins and enemies of civilisation with it.
Unread 17 Jul 2004, 09:46   #42
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Cambridge and Durham are just places where people get off their tractors to chat about theoretical physics.
Unread 17 Jul 2004, 12:04   #43
Dante Hicks
Clerk

What the hell? You have tractors? Since when?
Unread 17 Jul 2004, 12:32   #44
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
York itself is practically (ie for all intents and purposes) in the Midlands as well.

The south starts at Darlington, folks.

**** off, the south starts on the other side of the River Tyne!
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2004, 15:06   #45
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: [uk] York!

Quote:
nah, because the north east encompasses newcastle, which has some truly great clubs
No it doesn't. At least, relative to most other places in The UK, or even the world in general, Newcastle's clubs are shit.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2004, 18:38   #46
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
No it doesn't. At least, relative to most other places in The UK, or even the world in general, Newcastle's clubs are shit.
Cuba, Baja, Blue Bamboo, Sea, Powerhouse, BarXS2.

All good clubs.

Yeah, sure it has some shite ones too such as Global Headquarters and Julies, but it does have some rocking ones.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2004, 20:01   #47
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
**** off, the south starts on the other side of the River Tyne!
The North East stops at Gateshead. You're scottish.
Unread 18 Jul 2004, 12:00   #48
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Yes it does
Unread 19 Jul 2004, 15:59   #49
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: [uk] York!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
Cuba, Baja, Blue Bamboo, Sea, Powerhouse, BarXS2.

All good clubs.
Cuba is provincial shit compared to whats in places like Leeds. It's even fairly questionable in comparison to some of the places on Teesside, ffs.

I can't speak for the other ones, as I haven't been.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 14:51   #50
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathjam|wee
leeds rocks
yorks a pile of shite
In York they wear hats on their feet, and hamburgers eat people.