User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 11 Apr 2004, 20:03   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
A joyous occasion

I now own a computer.

My parents get back from holiday tomorrow at which point i will make them install an outgoing phone line and internet connection in the flat.

I will then be online heaps :pheer:
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 20:04   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: A joyous occasion

Hi dace
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 20:04   #3
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

dont about anyone else but i missed you.

kind of.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 20:06   #4
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

yay
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 20:07   #5
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

almost started to miss you :]
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 20:09   #6
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 20:13   #7
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Hiya everybody :waves:
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 20:17   #8
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: A joyous occasion

You still live with your parents? Aren't you about twenty-five or something?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 20:29   #9
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dear MM

Point 1: I live in a flat my parents own. I pay my parents rent. I do not live with my parents.

Point 2: I am 23.
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 20:33   #10
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm made up, and this coincides nicely with my own return to regularity. Two thumbs fresh.
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 20:33   #11
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Point 1: I live in a flat my parents own. I pay my parents rent. I do not live with my parents.

Point 2: I am 23.
So basically, not as sad as originally thought, but still rather shody in the old life department?
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 20:38   #12
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
So basically, not as sad as originally thought, but still rather shody in the old lfie department?

How do you figure that?

I pay less than half the amount i should if i was renting from an unknown landlord.

I also do not pay any utility bills (although i do pay my council tax and i will have to pay for the internet connection and phone line rental).

Saving money whilst still living away from home seems like a good idea to me.

How come you don't agree?
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 20:39   #13
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
I'm made up, and this coincides nicely with my own return to regularity. Two thumbs fresh.

:cheesygrin:
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 20:42   #14
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation Re: A joyous occasion

Quote:
How come you don't agree?
It seems rather dismal to me, living in a property owned by your parent, and still having to pay rent and the like. It's seems only half-way to a decent living status to me.
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 20:43   #15
Dace
so f*cking zen

Well you're gay then.
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 21:00   #16
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Well you're gay then.
I want to do dat manloving thing with you.
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 21:05   #17
Dace
so f*cking zen

I bet you do.
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 21:11   #18
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
I bet you do.
Do you think you are naturally attractive to men, and do you feel a sense of satisfaction if you do?
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 21:14   #19
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Do you think you are naturally attractive to men, and do you feel a sense of satisfaction if you do?

That's not what i meant my comment to imply.

What i meant was that it comes as no suprise to me to hear that you are gay.

None at all.
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 21:17   #20
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
None at all.
I'm not gay, I just want to attempt same-sex relations with your bottom.

Like you aren't a paedo, you just screw fifteen year olds occassionally, for kicks.
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 21:19   #21
Marilyn Manson
Gone

And you haven't answered my question, either, you old hound.
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 21:22   #22
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

I am surprised no-one has formulated a "Dace, you do realise police will be raiding your PC within an hour of hearing that you own a PC to check for pictures. cough." type reply
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 23:58   #23
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
I am surprised no-one has formulated a "Dace, you do realise police will be raiding your PC within an hour of hearing that you own a PC to check for pictures. cough." type reply
The reason no one has come up with this... is because it is shit and unfunny.

Almost as shit and unfunny as this post...
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 00:00   #24
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I was in Reading the other week. Dull place. But Oracle have lots of nice emerald-coloured glass buildings to look at. And a bar at the bottom of each one! Oh and there's a TGI Fridays or something.
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 00:00   #25
Marilyn Manson
Gone

In for a Peach, in for a Pound.
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 00:02   #26
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

joy!
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 00:51   #27
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPeach
The reason no one has come up with this... is because it is shit and unfunny.

Almost as shit and unfunny as this post...
You are an intellectually-constipated dullard.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 00:53   #28
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Like you aren't a paedo, you just screw fifteen year olds occassionally, for kicks.
Having sex with 15 year olds doesn't make you a paedo. Unless the 15 year olds you know are pre-pubescent or something.

p.s. wb Dace!
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 00:55   #29
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Having sex with 15 year olds doesn't make you a paedo. Unless the 15 year olds you know are pre-pubescent or something.
I dislike this 'scientific' approach to Socialism. This is why Marxist Leninism was such a write-off.
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 00:56   #30
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I dislike this 'scientific' approach to Socialism. This is why Marxist Leninism was such a write-off.
I guess. You can prove anything with facts, etc.
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 00:58   #31
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

p.s. wb Dace!
Is this your website Dace?!
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 01:00   #32
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:

It makes you a bebeophile or something.

Anyways it all depends on which country you are in at the time.

Legal age is 13 in Chile and 12 in some other random South American Country so ...

Quote:
p.s. wb Dace!

Ta.
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 01:04   #33
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Is this your website Dace?! :)

What makes this "joke" funnier is i do actually like her.

Errrmmmm i'm not serious if the FBI/Police are reading this.

If that's the case "I am not a paedo".
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 01:04   #34
MrPeach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
You are an intellectually-constipated dullard.
Heh, and you are just plain shit.

I suppose it takes a real intellectual to use such profound statements?
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 01:04   #35
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Listen to the ground:
there is movement all around.
There is something goin' down
and I can feel it.

Ahhhhhhhhh yeah.
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 01:05   #36
Dace
so f*cking zen

I mean "like her in a wait a few years and she'll be hot kind of way".
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 01:06   #37
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

my nubile young cousin is fit, and starting to develop breasts, ill give you her phone number dace.

also, shes a gymnast

yay!
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 01:06   #38
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I mean "like her in a wait a few years and she'll be hot kind of way".

In two of those pictures I'd probably do her. What is she anyways, 13?
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 01:07   #39
Dace
so f*cking zen

From the website:

"This is a piture I edited in Photoshop. I put Hermione's head on Christina Aguilera's body so that I could see what Hermione will look like when she turns 18. The verdict? Dead sexy!"

Looks like i've got NOTHING on Jason :(
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 01:07   #40
MrPeach

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
I was in Reading the other week. Dull place. But Oracle have lots of nice emerald-coloured glass buildings to look at. And a bar at the bottom of each one! Oh and there's a TGI Fridays or something.
Well its less dull than a lot of places. The main problem with Reading is the number of pikie (townie if you will...) bastards who hang around on the streets during the day, and then frequent the pubs that let in minors during the evenings.

We do have a TGI fridays, it's rather nice.

[GAY]And yes, the Oracle is rather pretty in places.[/GAY]
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 01:09   #41
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

people say the main problem with everywhere is the amount of townies/scallies

i think they are just a massive blight on the country, its a disgrace.
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 01:10   #42
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
my nubile young cousin is fit, and starting to develop breasts, ill give you her phone number dace.

also, shes a gymnast

yay!

How old is she?

Also ... PIC LINK!

BTW the more i read of that site the more i realise how much i've got to learn about being a "proper" paedo.

I mean ffs that guy is seriously ****ed.

He's got decent taste tho so i'll let him off.
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 01:12   #43
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Christina Aguilera?

This fellow is a barbarian.
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 01:12   #44
JonnyBGood
Banned

We should keep a running counter of how long it's been since everyone in this thread has been laid.

Although I'm not quite too sure how to get up the infinity symbol on my character map :(((((((
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 01:13   #45
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
i think they are just a massive blight on the country, its a disgrace.
I say shoot them all.
Major police swoop into all homes, search for fake burberry clothes - esp jackets and caps - and shoot dead all owners. I dont see any real problems with this solution.
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 01:14   #46
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
We should keep a running counter of how long it's been since everyone in this thread has been laid.
The girl I pulled last night had to go home early because she was grounded.
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 01:15   #47
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
I guess. You can prove anything with facts, etc.
Leninism and the facts don't make a perfect match.

Leave your door unlatched.
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 01:15   #48
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
I LOLd!!
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 01:17   #49
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:

I was close the other night but instead of talking to her after the club had closed I went to a casino.

Had a quick wank when I came home though so no regrets really.
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 01:18   #50
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

thats what she told you, she really just wanted to get back in time to finish her homework.

(sorry).

anyway, shes like 12 or 13. Dont have a pic, but my younger brothers friends sometimes say they only stay friendly with him so they will be around when she gets of a decent age. Seriously she will be a stunner. So im sure she is good looking on paedo terms now.