User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 28 Feb 2004, 23:03   #1
starmog
Star teh mog0r

starmog will become famous soon enoughstarmog will become famous soon enough
Unhappy im scared

just saw 28 days later for the 3rd time

i duno why but after i see that film i allways expect a infected to jump through my patio window and nail me

and my fking house keeps making creaking noises, it sounds like people running around upstairs :-(
insert here
starmog custom rank designed by Pyr0 rank design services lmtd.
starmog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2004, 23:11   #2
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: im scared

boo!
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Feb 2004, 16:40   #3
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point

damn you, I now feel inclined to set the PS2 up and watch 28 days later. again.
insane_in_da_membrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Feb 2004, 23:10   #4
KraKto$is8
Lurker

KraKto$is8 is infamous around these parts

You've seent the alternate ending yah?
Unread 1 Mar 2004, 10:38   #5
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

The alternate ending is basically the same as the actual ending, with one small change.

That is, if the thing I downloaded from suprnova is to be believed.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2004, 11:19   #6
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

I watched it for the first time last night.

Not a bad film... Why have you seen it three times though?
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2004, 14:17   #7
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: im scared

It's pathetically shit. After about half way through it lost all pretensions of being even adequate, and the less said about the ending the better.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2004, 16:30   #8
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

i like the concept of the film
i hate the way the film wasnt really developed (characters etc.)
i hate the length of the film
i hate how long it actually takes to get interesting
i hate the fact that i was told it was 'one of the scariest movies' and in reality it isnt scary at all - i get more scared looking in the mirror in the morning fs
Unread 1 Mar 2004, 22:58   #9
KraKto$is8
Lurker

KraKto$is8 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
The alternate ending is basically the same as the actual ending, with one small change.
Yah, it's pretty shit. I got the DVD and was all excited and it was such a let down. Sucks.
Unread 1 Mar 2004, 23:27   #10
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The movie wasn't great although I liked the concept (UK Zombie flick).

Also, seeing an "empty" London was eerily good.

To be honest I'm looking forward more to the Simon Pegg zombie film.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote