User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 25 Sep 2003, 23:11   #1
Chax
Pepsi bottle

Chax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the rough
Exiling

I have a free planet and today I exiled 3 times. Not even once did I land in the paid part of the universe. Nice work coders.
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 23:18   #2
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough
To bad the 'completely random' exile now is just that. I had a mate today who exiled from c21, to c22, his gal with 3 players are bound to rock, honestly :/
Sure the problem is that a very tiny percent of the uni even has spots open...but a few did have it, and yet this happen.

Me thinks a batch of inactives needs deletion in order for exiling to even be an option for the unlucky people who have to.

Last edited by dabult; 25 Sep 2003 at 23:29.
dabult is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 23:18   #3
Alastor

Alastor is an unknown quantity at this point
am I supposed to laugh now?
Alastor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 01:22   #4
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Re: Exiling

Quote:
Originally posted by Chax
I have a free planet and today I exiled 3 times. Not even once did I land in the paid part of the universe. Nice work coders.
Chax, they probalby have coded something especially for you so whatever you do (even pay) you''ll keep on being in crap gals anyways !!!
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 08:25   #5
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by dabult
To bad the 'completely random' exile now is just that. I had a mate today who exiled from c21, to c22, his gal with 3 players are bound to rock, honestly :/
Sure the problem is that a very tiny percent of the uni even has spots open...but a few did have it, and yet this happen.

Me thinks a batch of inactives needs deletion in order for exiling to even be an option for the unlucky people who have to.
I belive they havnet got the Inactive deletion thing anymore, people pay and play as they want to(they havent even got a delete account button)

Nice try btw Chax

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 15:51   #6
Yan-Je

Yan-Je is an unknown quantity at this point
well, if u can exile from a free part of the universe to the paid part, u'd get people making 1000 accounts trying to exile rather than pay .

anyway, it is sad that some active ppl land in a gal full of inactives and therefore has very little chance of protection and no chance of success in the game. exiling cost so much and yet guarantees so little of ending up in a better gal. which does end teh fun of the game to some ppl right at the begining.

PA will never be perfect...thought it has improved some aspects. however, too many changes has been made which no longer suites most 'past' PA players. It has been made too n00b-friendly which can be good and bad depending of the view u're seeing it from. but the majority of the players do not welcome alot of the new aspects of the game.

This game may have a Round XI, but i doupt XII will have enough players to feed the creators.

Last edited by Yan-Je; 26 Sep 2003 at 15:56.
Yan-Je is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 04:16   #7
Auro
I AM OSCAR WILDE

Auro is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey, I ended up somewhere in the middle of nowhere too. Overnight I went from top200 to top1500. Heh.

And where's the vacation mode button?
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 10:09   #8
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough
not everyone is as lucky as me.. i exiled from c22 and ended in an ok gal with ppl i already knew in a higher cluster

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote