User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Aug 2003, 19:28   #1
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
strategy multiplayer game

could you tell me a few?
i would like to play it with my neighbour, however i dont know any which can convince me, ie c&c collection/warcraft collection.
i am specially searching for older games, so you dont have to be shy and can tell me your all time classics
hopefully you an help, if not my vacations will be boring

mucho love
Lupin

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 19:34   #2
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Rise of Nations is very good. A bit like Age of Empires (a very good game too, though I've only played II, not I); only a lot more researching involved.

Though it's new so you'll need a decent PC to play it.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 19:41   #3
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
I'm a big fan of Star Trek Armada; you can buy a bundle with that game, Elite Force, Armada II, and something else...can't remember.

It was only like $20 here in the States...download some existing mods (more ships/weapons...or total conversions like the B5 one) or the base ODF files, to tweak the hell out of the existing Armada inventory.

If Trek isn't your think, you can't really go wrong with StarCraft, which should also be available in a bundle pack (with expansion set and so forth) for roughly the same price, $20.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 20:05   #4
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
id go for the whole age of empires series. they clearly rocked.
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 20:09   #5
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Red Alert
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 20:09   #6
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
First 'lol, PA, lololol' in a multiplayer strategy game thread.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 21:40   #7
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
if you dont like war3 you should be shot in the face, with bullets, not cum etc what a stale joke!
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 23:01   #8
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
Multiplayer X-COM, fs. You'll need to buy* the original for the datafiles, though.

*download

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 00:10   #9
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
Age of empires too is a classic and you could play it online with him and thousands of other players at

Zone Plug

once you've signed up for a zone nickname that is
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 00:19   #10
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future
This is serious strategy gaming.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 00:22   #11
Coffee
Ensign

Coffee is an unknown quantity at this point
Generals is amusing. Or it will be when I get to i17

Unread 14 Aug 2003, 00:43   #12
Chax
Pepsi bottle

Chax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the rough
Older games

Warlords series truly rocks, I like #3 best, and the coolest thing is you can chose if you want to play real time or turn based.

Heroes of might and magic series. I prefer #2 as it's graphics are cute rather than the gloomy ones in 1, 3 and 4.

Civilization series, I've always liked #1 better than the later ones, and I don't mean the multiplayer CivNet, but the mod for the single player game that allows multiplayer. however 2 and 3 are great games too.
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 13:44   #13
plasmas_arms
Banned

plasmas_arms is an unknown quantity at this point
The Original C&C .
plasmas_arms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 14:49   #14
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
heroes 1 2 or 3.
All are great imo.

4 s*cks though.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 15:36   #15
treelo
Kyuss/qotsa > Deffeh ffs

treelo is an unknown quantity at this point
Dune 2000.

or the other one.

Waiting for the Sun.
treelo is offline   Reply With Quote