User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 8 Mar 2003, 18:19   #1
Chippeh
Void of Sarcasm

Chippeh is an unknown quantity at this point
Just Wondering

Geographical: 62°27N, 114°22W

Thats my city's location, I was just wondering if any players are further north then that.

(I put this in PA Discussions because I'm trying to convince the creators to give a free r10 account to the most northern player )
Unread 8 Mar 2003, 19:05   #2
Carpeia
a norteh -[LoCo]-

Carpeia has a spectacular aura aboutCarpeia has a spectacular aura about
im @ 0°0N, 0°0W
------------------------------------------------
Carpeia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2003, 19:11   #3
Chax
Pepsi bottle

Chax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the rough
there are lots of people in Norway and Sweden and Finland who play and live further north.
Unread 8 Mar 2003, 19:23   #4
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Carpeia
im @ 0°0N, 0°0W
Santa, is that you?
Unread 8 Mar 2003, 19:51   #5
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts
Two points, firstly why can't you title your thread with something relevant? Secondly, stop being so f**king lame.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2003, 19:56   #6
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Sirad is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by RealJames
Two points, firstly why can't you title your thread with something relevant? Secondly, stop being so f**king lame.
hey now, thats not the kind of attitude to show one of our younger players in this game who helps keep it running , albiet its his 17$ or so depending on the exchange rate.

and hes not a bad guy, hes just in the yukon
Unread 8 Mar 2003, 20:00   #7
RealJames
Retired at the top

Quote:
Originally posted by sirad
hey now, thats not the kind of attitude to show one of our younger players in this game who helps keep it running , albiet its his 17$ or so depending on the exchange rate.

and hes not a bad guy, hes just in the yukon
/me cuts a small amount of slack.

Don't say I don't ever do anything for others!

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
Unread 8 Mar 2003, 20:23   #8
zenopus
Xenoc

zenopus is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Carpeia
im @ 0°0N, 0°0W
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
Santa, is that you?
I shouldn't think so - those co-ordinates are in the atlantic, off the coast of west africa, 7° west of Sao Tome.
zenopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2003, 00:30   #9
Biw_biw

Biw_biw is an unknown quantity at this point
lol u looked it up?
Unread 9 Mar 2003, 00:50   #10
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold
My mum stays in the most westerly point in the british isles if thats any help. Does she get a free account?
She digs pegasai
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2003, 01:42   #11
RealJames
Retired at the top

Quote:
Originally posted by Rinoa
My mum stays in the most westerly point in the british isles if thats any help. Does she get a free account?
She digs pegasai
heheheh

Unread 9 Mar 2003, 01:47   #12
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Biw_biw
lol u looked it up?
It's reasonably common knowledge that that point is where the line that runs from the North Pole to the South Pole through London (Greenwich if you want to be picky) intersects with the Equator...
Even a cursory glance at a map would show you that that is in the Atlantic Ocean...

Incidentally - I live at about 51.5N 0E/W (London is close enough to take an approximation from)

Anyone care to make an advance on Chippeh's location 512km outside the Arctic Circle?
Unread 9 Mar 2003, 01:56   #13
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by zenopus
I shouldn't think so - those co-ordinates are in the atlantic, off the coast of west africa, 7° west of Sao Tome.
Santa has vacations as well.
Unread 9 Mar 2003, 02:09   #14
Pennywiser
Xanadu

Pennywiser will become famous soon enoughPennywiser will become famous soon enough
what about the most southern point, i live in Tasmania a small island of the bottom of Australia,

do i get a free rnd 10 account? :P
rd 5 [Xanadu]
rd 6 [Xanadu]
rd 7 [Xanadu] [Bull]
rd 8 [MadCowS] MO
rd 9 [MadCowS] MO
rd 15 [eXilition] DC
rd 16 [reinVENted]

Proud to be [Xanadu]
Pennywiser is offline   Reply With Quote