User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 13 Dec 2013, 14:15   #201
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold
Re: Round so far r54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar View Post
And Vikings no doubt napped app behind rocks back, and now rock are left alone
Vikings have done no such thing. Apprime just decided to move on to easier roids. Who can blame them? If they want to win, they'll need to out farm Spore so they moved on to ROCK again.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2013, 14:39   #202
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

How silly of me, Vikings would never do a thing like that, sorry clouds !
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2013, 15:16   #203
WipeOut
Playboy

WipeOut is an unknown quantity at this point

All controversy aside; I still fail to understand why an entire alliance should roll over and play dead just because of allegations of apparent malpractice?

Surely you must understand that this result strongly implies said allegations to be correct to some effect (although I am personally taking no side in this).

This is still a war game, granted: highly influenced by politics, but a war game nonetheless. People attack other people.
Unread 13 Dec 2013, 15:39   #204
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

True, but in all honesty, there were a number of events that transpired around this time, and the culmination of these caused the wind from our sails to vanish.

Our bot mysteriously disappearing the first night ND and spore chose to hit us for cheating, and then again the following evening, surely this means spore and nd cheated to gain our roids? Everyone get them!

Sadly, some personal issues out in the real world.

The over-riding factor was largely the great disappointment at being called cheats of course, many of our members are of great integrity and didn't take well to these accusations, after a pa history without cheating. But, the PA community has spoken, we are all cheats.

Lastly, many of our members just wanted the opportunity for an early holiday, some more sleep, and the chance to go and get drunk more often . I had promised them an easy laid back round of vengeance and fun, and inevitably we got caught up in the block wars again, so I let a lot of people down in this respect, for which I apologise to all the awesome guys in fallen.

I will endeavor to make this my last post on the topic, but I hope that not everyone in this community is as pig ignorant as those in ND and spore.
Unread 13 Dec 2013, 16:23   #205
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar
Again, Spore, someone forgot to recall the support fleet on the VCN, DOH!

Ty, for the lovely donations, I havent ever had such a lovely fleet as Zik. It really is christmas.
It's called VNC pal!
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2013, 16:28   #206
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Double DOH!
Unread 13 Dec 2013, 18:18   #207
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
Double DOH!
So much for last reply ... cheating LIAR!!! lol j/k but seriously ...
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2013, 18:26   #208
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

THIS IS A NEW TOPIC MM JEEZE.

We have moved onto spore cheating, keep up.
Unread 13 Dec 2013, 18:48   #209
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Yeah that doesnt excuse it ... you clearly just used that mistake as justification for posting again ... we know you had motives!!
Unread 13 Dec 2013, 19:15   #210
Basilisk

Basilisk is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Ah so the heroes of pa ND and spore have moved on to their next victim, how honourable, and the great CT too, i wonder what ills HR have committed?

And Vikings no doubt napped app behind rocks back, and now rock are left alone
Connovar, I'm so glad that no one uses you're name in the same sentence as the word "intelligence", as yours is obviously lacking in many senses of the word
Basilisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2013, 19:17   #211
Basilisk

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
It's called VNC pal!
I suspect he knows that, but its an denial tactic again
Unread 13 Dec 2013, 19:22   #212
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Shouldve stayed away from AD basilisk, its no fun.

And actually...

<@ConnoAFK> .quote demort
-Optimus- No quotes matching 'demort'
-Megatronus- <+Demort> is it me or does conni sound intelligent
Unread 13 Dec 2013, 19:28   #213
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilisk View Post
Connovar, I'm so glad that no one uses you're name in the same sentence as the word "intelligence", as yours is obviously lacking in many senses of the word
Wait,

Connovar is intelligence....hmmm, no doesnt work.

Connovar is intelligent....ah much better.

I see what you mean now
Unread 13 Dec 2013, 19:32   #214
Basilisk

Quote:
Wait,

Connovar is intelligence....hmmm, no doesnt work.

Connovar is intelligent....ah much better.

I see what you mean now
However Connovar has no intelligence works Just fine, or a distinct lack of intelligence etc.

But as the post was obviously pointed at the laughable statement about ND's targets I guess the point is proved in all cases
Unread 13 Dec 2013, 19:35   #215
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

And you just joined the party to continue the petty squabbling or..?

I mean, honestly, if thats all you got, you might as well stayed at home.
Unread 13 Dec 2013, 19:36   #216
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

The original source of the information, was blue_esper, A member of HR.

I suggest you read all the supporting evidence!
Unread 13 Dec 2013, 19:47   #217
Basilisk

Quote:
And you just joined the party to continue the petty squabbling or..?

I mean, honestly, if thats all you got, you might as well stayed at home.
Really !!!.

Don't involve me in you'r petty squabble, I'm just commenting on the statement about ND targeting HR. Once again you read far too much into a statement, one would think you had somthing to prove ???

Whatever TF and you have achieved this round so far, I'm sure you are more than proud with, and if not well I'm sure you will come to terms with it somehow in later life.
Unread 13 Dec 2013, 19:51   #218
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Dude, its just a game, please keep your panties on. Who are you anyway?
Unread 13 Dec 2013, 19:55   #219
Basilisk

Quote:
Dude, its just a game, please keep your panties on. Who are you anyway?

Was wondering when you would finally realise 'tis but a game.

And as to who I am, if you don't know then it won't come back to haunt you...

Although I'm most obviously not a yank, I recall that dude, relates to male, so, perhaps you need to reflect and work on the panties thing (or was it a Freudian comment)
Unread 13 Dec 2013, 19:58   #220
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Zzzzz
Unread 13 Dec 2013, 20:22   #221
Basilisk

Quote:
Zzzzz
Best place for you ... let the adults talk
Unread 13 Dec 2013, 20:29   #222
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Yes, you mean the adults who base their accusations of an entire alliance cheating on one news scan?

Obviously hit a nerve with you ganging up on HR. You are NDs BC (or man who sends millions of ships to their death daily!) and also one of MM's lackeys who consistently fails to look after ND in his absence, so i guess you are the one responsible for ND joining the feeding frenzy on the training alliance HR. I would feel angry if I had been called out on that too!

OK, talk away basilisk.
Unread 13 Dec 2013, 20:50   #223
Basilisk

Quote:
Yes, you mean the adults who base their accusations of an entire alliance cheating on one news scan?

Obviously hit a nerve with you ganging up on HR. You are NDs BC (or man who sends millions of ships to their death daily!) and also one of MM's lackeys who consistently fails to look after ND in his absence, so i guess you are the one responsible for ND joining the feeding frenzy on the training alliance HR. I would feel angry if I had been called out on that too!

OK, talk away basilisk.
Once more you're profound lack of intelligence shows...

PS keep you're our best weapon, keep telling the world where we are attacking
Unread 13 Dec 2013, 20:52   #224
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

We hit HR 2 Nights this round ptarget and maybe 2 night son their forts

And I never said ALL of fallen were cheats ... and millions of ships to their deaths? plsss we arent spore
Unread 13 Dec 2013, 20:56   #225
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilisk View Post
Once more you're profound lack of intelligence shows...

PS keep you're our best weapon, keep telling the world where we are attacking
Dont get sucked in to a conversation with the village idiots, leave AD leave nowwww
Unread 13 Dec 2013, 20:58   #226
Basilisk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic View Post
Dont get sucked in to a conversation with the village idiots, leave AD leave nowwww
I guess you have a point, I'll get sucked down to the same level and beaten with experience
Unread 13 Dec 2013, 20:58   #227
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic View Post
Best advice ever!
Unread 13 Dec 2013, 21:01   #228
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

And MM, you did make out all of fallen were cheats, whether you intended to or not, you did.
Unread 13 Dec 2013, 21:23   #229
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm just posting to get the last word in, as everyone knows that's how you win Internet arguments.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2013, 21:45   #230
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
I'm just posting to get the last word in, as everyone knows that's how you win Internet arguments.
sorry but you lost

:ban ana:

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2013, 01:35   #231
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

in a thread with bananas, there are no winners.
Unread 14 Dec 2013, 02:06   #232
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexDrax View Post
sorry but you lost

:ban ana:

this retard has us all beat ffs. now we are just missing Kaibas all important mouth breather opinion.
Unread 14 Dec 2013, 16:48   #233
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

?
Unread 15 Dec 2013, 10:34   #234
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

http://game.planetarion.com/showscan...b05o5y4tx5gs3t

Omg.. CT are CHEATS!
Unread 15 Dec 2013, 10:39   #235
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Reporting

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2013, 13:42   #236
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Someone cheated at eksero's last night aswell, defending with illusions so i could farm them!

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2013, 13:45   #237
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
lols
Unread 15 Dec 2013, 13:46   #238
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
Someone cheated at eksero's last night aswell, defending with illusions so i could farm them!
I wish we had cheated earlier Chimpie, these fi pods are bad ass yo!

next round we shouldnt wait till the end of the round to farm pods... doh!
Unread 15 Dec 2013, 14:55   #239
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Fking VNC malfunctioned today we got roided.
Unread 15 Dec 2013, 16:04   #240
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterrrr View Post
lol
Unread 15 Dec 2013, 16:29   #241
tobbe

tobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterrrr View Post
noticed, when i woke up i still had fleets home.

VisioN Forever!
tobbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2013, 17:53   #242
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Round 55 should be called Fleet Catch.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2013, 20:21   #243
oil

oil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to behold

Round 55 should consist of a competition between fang and apprime posters vying to make the most passive aggressive posts desperately trying to send up the idea that they cheat. apprime has about 8000000 irc topic changes and in game planet names dedicated to such a cause already so it'll be interesting to see if fang can catch up. good luck pals!
oil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2013, 20:34   #244
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

You sound butt hurt, must be spore!
Unread 15 Dec 2013, 20:44   #245
oil

oil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You sound butt hurt, must be spore!
Maybe you could post more sympathy requests over the emotional state of your alliance after having someone link to a news scan
Unread 15 Dec 2013, 20:58   #246
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

OUCH. This thread has gotten so unfriendly lately!
Unread 15 Dec 2013, 21:14   #247
oil

I think it started when your alliance mates decided the best response to someone having the audacity to out them for cheating was to describe their character using every insult in the english language. Probably best to take a leaf out of apprime's book and just pretend you can't speak english properly.
Unread 15 Dec 2013, 21:16   #248
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Ahh! You mean, accusing 60 people of cheating, with no evidence? Ah well, yea he deserved it.

Guilty till proven innocent after all!

Shouldn't you be under a bridge somewhere scaring away goats?
Unread 15 Dec 2013, 21:18   #249
Clouds

lol
Unread 15 Dec 2013, 21:28   #250
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Spore are doing pretty great right now imo