User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 Feb 2007, 18:42   #1
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road
apart from top three!

I am really interested how ppl outside of the top 3 see this round. Especially others than me, remembering that im in an outside top3 alliance too. For me, a visionair, the round is highly entertaining. Theres clusters to play around in. Kinda a backyard for each of us.

Anyways how do ppl without good cluster allies see this?
How useful are cluster naps really?
And who can stop Etd? Will they be xp-whoring themselves to victory, or will a fleet be found to stop them?

My gal is sitting pretty nicely at the end of top 50 and slowly raising. Were building on our good attacks and dont let the constant attacks bother us. Most of us are in the top50 most roided planets anyway. As Gc im also very much involved in cluster affairs and find them quite fun. Arranging incluster defense saved my ass once or twice thise round. Did it help you too? Tell me about your war. Visions war with omen was short and mostly pointless. tho omen are now below vision. This only happened cos omen kicked a member. Not because of visions strength. Tho we did roid them nicely for a bit. Before Vgn took the roids from us again.

Anyways thats my two cents. Gimme yours!
Unread 24 Feb 2007, 20:26   #2
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road
Re: apart from top three!

Cluster naps are great if you have allaince mates in the c as well but tbh a lot don't like to commit much help because they see it as a drain from themselves and their alliance.

Also Etd were made overpowered really :/

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2007, 20:35   #3
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

The round seems rather dull to me; no real alliance action, and yeah, the Etd are a bit skewed.

Haven't messed much with cluster issues, but in my travels around the universe, it seems everyone just has a cluster NAP which is also rather dull.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2007, 21:01   #4
add100
add

add100 has a spectacular aura aboutadd100 has a spectacular aura about

i say its one of the badder rounds iv played not alot going on the member base is geting lower i dont think pa has long left if pa team dont start working soon....

edit: etd are to overpowered ... i feel sorry for the xans^^
r21 Wolfpack
r22 Jenova
r23 Destiny

Last edited by add100; 24 Feb 2007 at 21:20.
add100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2007, 22:33   #5
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by add100
i say its one of the badder rounds iv played not alot going on the member base is geting lower i dont think pa has long left if pa team dont start working soon....

edit: etd are to overpowered ... i feel sorry for the xans^^
why feel sorry for us xans?

im having a great time roiding etds who have no rogue (aint found a great deal who have many tbh) ;D

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2007, 22:58   #6
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek

im having a great time roiding etds who have no rogue (aint found a great deal who have many tbh) ;D
Easier to def against us than us deffing against them :/

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2007, 01:53   #7
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek

you mean ziks i hope?
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2007, 02:20   #8
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

no...etd. whats the pointing in attacking a zik who can just build a class of ships to defend against my fi which cant be attacked back by the fi.

have you not read the stats benneh?

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2007, 08:28   #9
MAsta_MArk
Welsh palestinian!

MAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to behold

Ive found the round upto now a pleasant surprise.

Personally ive been top100 all round but then im ETD xp so what else is expected. Ive been waved a bit but nothing too bad.

As for my alliance, were doing a lot better than i had ever hoped. 7th at the moment, and fighting(not literally) F-crew for the 7th spot is proving to be amuseing. If only they would let us win
As for politics, not much has been happening but we've been trying to stay out of it, but still got a few people knocking.
I think this is going to be a really good and interesting round, but then i love my alliance so of course it is.
Unread 25 Feb 2007, 08:36   #10
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

Xan's are proving to be quite a neuesance to Etd, as are Ter De, Zik De, and Cat Co.

Xan's wouldn't walk all over the etd if they only def against them wasn't an emp ship. And the Investor seems to be quite bad, as it fires late and pretty much gets owned by any destoryer fleet with anti-cr.

I'd say this round is pretty dull, except for the alliance who've decided that they're going to be total bungholes and send 6-9 waves at people during attacks just to prove that they can apparently.
Unread 25 Feb 2007, 12:14   #11
Spetzer
Just a *****

Spetzer is infamous around these partsSpetzer is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt25man
Xan's are proving to be quite a neuesance to Etd, as are Ter De, Zik De, and Cat Co.

Xan's wouldn't walk all over the etd if they only def against them wasn't an emp ship. And the Investor seems to be quite bad, as it fires late and pretty much gets owned by any destoryer fleet with anti-cr.

I'd say this round is pretty dull, except for the alliance who've decided that they're going to be total bungholes and send 6-9 waves at people during attacks just to prove that they can apparently.
ppl just dont realise losing roids isnt the end of game. How many has even been smart inaf to init from -100 after bashing??? done it 2x and still doing rather nice on my own opinnion and having fun round.The problem is thewhiners and wanker´s that take roidloss too personal and loose theyr morale and activity after first 3-4 weeks of round. How mutch do you even care about the last 3-4 waves landing and stealing 20-30 roids and less/wave =P
Spetzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2007, 19:09   #12
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

Rounds looks good from my perspectiv, nd is running sligtly slow, but its going bether now.

If we just could get all the CT dudes out of my cluster I would be happy.
Powerhungry idiots all of em!
Unread 26 Feb 2007, 00:55   #13
Crowly
Orbit HC

Crowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to behold

Cluster alliances = CT puppetshows.
Crowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2007, 01:25   #14
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Bah. Been waved to death every time I get close to having 200 or more roids. I got 3 waved with only 125 roids. Loosing roids is not bad? Yeah right. My score and value growth both stink cause there are always defenders when I attack but few to help when I get attacked. Not having a fun round at all.

Will I play again? I still have 2 more credits left. Think I will give one to my son for the summer round.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote