User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 16 Oct 2013, 06:37   #1
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about
Congratulations ND/CT

I can already almost predict next round based on the rumours going around..
Fang might quit... Vikings might quit... So that leaves ND/CT (and those who still are your lapdogs) to "fight" or gangbang nubs only. Atleast this way it will be nubs vs nubs.

I personally might quit, because of this dead end scenario where you guys need to block up round after round... The nightmares i have of thinking about increased tag sizes... LMAO, let those regular blockers have another 120 players ++ to add to their massive crap block style play.

3 full tags with some support on top of that needed to ptarget ROCK? L O L

Great job ruining the playerbase even further with what you guys call "politics"
Nothing ever changes, so who will be your opponent next round then? Apprime if they are still playing?
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2013, 06:53   #2
Illusion
Sex, Drugs & ROCK'n'roll

Illusion is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Congratulations ND/CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
Fang might quit... Vikings might quit... So that leaves ND/CT (and those who still are your lapdogs) to "fight" or gangbang nubs only. Atleast this way it will be nubs vs nubs.

I personally might quit, because of this dead end scenario where you guys need to block up round after round... The nightmares i have of thinking about increased tag sizes... LMAO, let those regular blockers have another 120 players ++ to add to their massive crap block style play.

Great job ruining the playerbase even further with what you guys call "politics"
Nothing ever changes, so who will be your opponent next round then? Apprime if they are still playing?
The only way to solve this is to create a megablock that only lolwave CT HC's, when they get a taste of theyr own medicine and learn, theyr members and CT 2 (alias ND and CT lapdogs) will understand too
Round 37-40: HeX DC
Round 41-42: ROCK DC/BC
Round 43: p3nguins
Round 44-49: Ultores
Round 50-56: ROCK HC
Round 57: Ultores
Round 58: p3nguins
Round 59: ROCK HC
Round 60-63: Astatores
Round 64-72: Retirement
Round 73-76: Astatores
Round 77-94: Retirement
Round 95-98: Phoenix
Round 99-101: ODDR
Round 102: Wildcards
Illusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2013, 07:36   #3
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Whenever one or more alliances quit, one or more "new" alliances show up.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2013, 07:37   #4
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

It looks like you blame Vikings and FAnGs leaving as alliance on ND/CT.
FAnG has more or left been half arsed the last 4 rounds, and Vikings has only been around for two rounds now.
You decide to play in a small tag, if you want to avoid incs and help the lower tier if tags i propose for you to go into the next round with a deal with the other lower tags to work together and give each other a fighting chance, but im pretty sure you would rather go fir the "easy" roids in xVx, Spore, FI and Inn/HR?

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2013, 07:54   #5
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
FAnG has more or left been half arsed the last 4 rounds, and Vikings has only been around for two rounds now.
You decide to play in a small tag, if you want to avoid incs and help the lower tier if tags i propose for you to go into the next round with a deal with the other lower tags to work together and give each other a fighting chance, but im pretty sure you would rather go fir the "easy" roids in xVx, Spore, FI and Inn/HR?
Can you please get it through your head that Vikings is not a new alliance... even our current name still refers to our name from before the galactic rift. Vikings has missed a total of 3 rounds since r41. Out of the 4 current Vikings HC's 2 have been involved since r41 (with the exception of r43), 1 has been involved since r42, and 1 has been involved since r50. And while we have a less stable core than alliances like CT and ND we still are based around a number of core players.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2013, 08:03   #6
TheoDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Stop commenting with your fail logic... Ask Golan who's his top hostile planet is.
Cant even remember hitting spore once this round, as some i like... and the others like you, are beyond wasting time on.

And i love how you whined that hr ptargetted spore... yet ND/CT/SPORE/HR needs to ptarget rock together? You are one very hypocrite person, with a very flawed logic.
Unread 16 Oct 2013, 08:09   #7
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Stop commenting with your fail logic... Ask Golan who's his top hostile planet is.
Cant even remember hitting spore once this round, as some i like... and the others like you, are beyond wasting time on.

And i love how you whined that hr ptargetted spore... yet ND/CT/SPORE/HR needs to ptarget rock together? You are one very hypocrite person, with a very flawed logic.
Hehe, im one of those that said i was gonna 3 fleet def untill we started target Vikings or FAnG this round. And I did not whine on the HR Ptargetting
I also decided to pull out if ODDR the other round due to them NAPing the top allies.
Dont call me a hypocrite, if you dont know me just keep quiet.

Unread 16 Oct 2013, 08:17   #8
TheoDD

Entire pa community knows you... You keep "shareing" your every day thoughts
Unread 16 Oct 2013, 08:47   #9
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Entire pa community knows you... You keep "shareing" your every day thoughts
Yes you can argue that my opinions on bigger tags dosnt make any sense, but attacking me personaly, saying im all for bottom feeding is wrong.

Unread 16 Oct 2013, 08:49   #10
Motti
Just Awesome

Motti has a spectacular aura aboutMotti has a spectacular aura aboutMotti has a spectacular aura about

I am confused today.

I am used to hearing that Newdawn and CT are second rate flak alliances that the big, ugly and horrible alliances like FAnG, Vikings, Ultores or even worse (but not often, due to reputation?) Apprime uses as puppets in their evil scheme to destroy the game of Planetarion.

And now, suddenly the truth is revealed, and it was infact Newdawn and CT who were puppetering a grand master plan to end the lifespan of previously assumed evil top alliances?

It is infact they who will now destroy all other alliances?

What is this!

And ofcourse, this is clearly controlled from the top by Forest and B-Butch3r.
Motti is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2013, 08:49   #11
TheoDD

why would i say you personally are up for bottom feeding? you are a top feeder.
I spoke of Spore, not you!

edit: you are a bottom feeder

Last edited by TheoDD; 16 Oct 2013 at 09:00.
Unread 16 Oct 2013, 09:55   #12
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

UM...who said FAnG are quitting?
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2013, 10:04   #13
TheoDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar View Post
Mr FanG himself, could had been a joke... but somehow i sort of believed he meant it
Unread 16 Oct 2013, 10:32   #14
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Fking ND using us as puppets.
Unread 16 Oct 2013, 11:27   #15
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

IRVINE QUITTING? naw...he will get bored of that shitty facebook football game soon!

He was supposed to have quit this round too, but fang is more than just 1 guy, we will limp on regardless if he does no doubt, too many good pals to leave behind
Unread 16 Oct 2013, 12:30   #16
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
IRVINE QUITTING? naw...he will get bored of that shitty facebook football game soon!

He was supposed to have quit this round too, but fang is more than just 1 guy, we will limp on regardless if he does no doubt, too many good pals to leave behind
Yes but you are only half the 'powerhouse' believe you are without him. See ND and the 'MM factor' for reference.

As mz quite correctly says, yes FanG and Vikings might stop playing as alliances but those 120+ players wont stop playing the game. There will be 2-3 guys that will start new alliances, or an old one will return. These 2 'super' alliances will basically be chopped down into 2-3 35 man tags, which will leave the game with only 3 alliances that play with a 'full tag'.

Now this no disrespect to those alliance that do have 60 members but CT/ND/HR you only actually have 40 players max that hold an interest past tick 500 or have a clue what they are doing.

So will we actually end up with a game where we have 12+ 30-40 man tags. The thing that Bitcher said couldnt happen will have happened hopefully if some new peope run these split down alliances we can have some fresh politics in the game.

For the record, HR has operated fine for many rounds without an SMS bot, it got one recently which is completely optional and used sparingly so is more cost effective, PA provides an Attack Page ingame, and a BCalc for checking power of ships so really there is no massive outlay that will stop someone making one. RexDrax has shown that you can be inactive as hell and still run an alliance so there is no restraints there either. Go make an alliance and refuse to play CT?ND's political game. Have fun!!!
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2013, 13:32   #17
oil

oil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

We've already hit the #1 alliance this round, it just isn't the best thing to do atm for fairly obvious reasons. CTs best option to get some easier roids to keep in the running probably isn't to drop NAPs with friendly alliances and try to roid them, but rather to hit an alliance who's been fairly consistently hostile (innuendo, who when i was checking the targets last night appeared the make up about 90% of the raid, not rock). Luckily because innuendo have an entire 6 players less than us, we decided not to bash and so added a few rock targets into the mix. Judging by your above post I'm sure you'll be glad to hear this and I look forward to you sticking around for the next game of planetarion xx
oil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2013, 15:16   #18
Dav

Dav will become famous soon enoughDav will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Irv did pal !
Dav is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2013, 16:35   #19
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

Don't worry TheoDD, i heard #Oracle are playing active tag next round. I'm sure they will give ND a good run for their money.
Unread 16 Oct 2013, 16:46   #20
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Yes but you are only half the 'powerhouse' believe you are without him. See ND and the 'MM factor' for reference.
Says who?

Irv didn't start playing properly until late in this round (again).

FAnG has many hard working members
Unread 16 Oct 2013, 16:47   #21
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dav View Post
Irv did pal !
Irv wasn't going to play this round also
Unread 16 Oct 2013, 17:32   #22
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm sure Irvine can tell the difference between "I am quitting" and "fAng is quitting".
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 16 Oct 2013, 18:13   #23
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Im sure he can, perhaps Dav can't
Unread 16 Oct 2013, 18:41   #24
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

As mz said - one alliances stops playing, some from the core will quit.
Another alliance based on another core will restart, some from the core who didnt play will restart. Overall PA keeps going on, loosing the odd player.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2013, 18:45   #25
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:

Quote:
why would i say you personally are up for bottom feeding? you are a top feeder.
I spoke of Spore, not you!
Just had to respond to this, as I set up a lot of spore attacks this round and was heavily involved in the ones others did.

Last round we hit Ult nearly all round.
This round we hit vikings for a while, then switched to random gal raids. We also did retals on attackers.
Then HR hit us and we hit them back.

Bottom feeding we are not.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2013, 19:39   #26
SDN

SDN is an unknown quantity at this point

Connovar.. You keep saying that fang has alot of hard working members, but in all honesty.. without Irvine you could never hold roids like you do today? or have things changed that much the last two rounds?

He is FAnG in my eyes, no point continuing without him.

Recent rounds:
Round 68 - #1 Gal Rank #6 planet
Round 67 - #1 Gal
Round 65 - Rank #3 Norsemen
Round 61 - Rank #37 Faceless
Round 60 - Rank #14 Ultores
Round 58 - Rank #35 Allieless xp play
Round 56 - Rank #14 Vikings
Round 54 - Rank #5 Vikings
SDN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2013, 19:45   #27
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellKicker View Post
Don't worry TheoDD, i heard #Oracle are playing active tag next round. I'm sure they will give ND a good run for their money.
Dont tease

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2013, 22:21   #28
DeeJay

DeeJay is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
Dont tease
Gz confirmed! FI going for the win next round!!!
DeeJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2013, 13:19   #29
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeJay View Post
Gz confirmed! FI going for the win next round!!!
No interrupted sleep every night means we are round winners every round

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2013, 14:15   #30
Mzyxptlk
mz.

While you were trying, we were sleeping.
Unread 17 Oct 2013, 15:16   #31
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Pal mz recruit us all cousins next rnd.
Unread 17 Oct 2013, 17:28   #32
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Seems there's a lot of emoing going around this round.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2013, 19:15   #33
Wolf_FIN
aka Werewolf

Wolf_FIN is infamous around these parts

r6 31:18:4 Wolf_Fin of [Cell]BC/[Deus]
r7 23:6:11 Fenris of [RaH]BC
r8 21:7:6 Fenris of Howling Bloodlust 31mill 2,8k rocks [RaH]BC
r9 41:10:9 M33pM33p of The roidrunner[RaH]BC
R9.5 33:2:9 The Love Boat Will Be Making Another Run 3543 37.991.952 [LDK]
r 20 2 5 11 TheLoveBoat IsComeingForYou Zik 821 [RaH] VGN
r 26 8:2:6 Werewolf NoX Zik 1736 6116805
R 46 FaNG BC/DC
Wolf_FIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2013, 04:53   #34
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

at least when I play NR gal isnt running off like this one daaammmmnnnn need some more power players in this shiz.
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote