User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 15 Apr 2013, 18:26   #51
nelito

nelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the rough
Re: Military might

its always funny to see same players bitching around the fact that t1 t2 alliance are napped like when ultores and apprime used to be t1 t2 now there bitching about the fact others are talking about how bad this nap looks btw app and tgv and they defend this nap
nelito is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2013, 18:29   #52
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

i have two things to say rexdrex:

1) if it's against apprime it doesnt count as back stabbing

2) you are acting like TGV is getting more shit than alliances that have done well in previous rounds, you must have missed the carbon copies of this thread that appear EVERY SINGLE ROUND.

but whateva, gl TGV
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2013, 18:39   #53
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reincarnate View Post
i have two things to say rexdrex:

1) if it's against apprime it doesnt count as back stabbing

2) you are acting like TGV is getting more shit than alliances that have done well in previous rounds, you must have missed the carbon copies of this thread that appear EVERY SINGLE ROUND.

but whateva, gl TGV
hehe

What I find the most annoying is that in previous rounds we did have a few naps and generally avoided conflict while we worked on internal issues and prepared to be a better alliance. This round and last round we became way more active and started reacting less and taking part in the general war mongering. The funny thing is in the past we were labelled as fencers. Now we are more war oriented and we are still labelled as fencers and on top of it they want us to start a pointless war.

You just cant satisfy the PA community. In either case will see what happens since we are still getting some big incomings and the enemy is able to land on a few of our planets on occasion.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2013, 02:37   #54
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice

to much talking... few big wars =)
Joseph is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2013, 13:04   #55
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

Best case senario, Jagex pulls the plug from this game leaving everyone in limbo as to who would have won the round. It's clear that who ever does win doesn't deserve to....Apart from Howling Rain!
Unread 16 Apr 2013, 14:53   #56
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

Or they could do something useful with it, like integration with facebook for example. The only other good option for this game is euthanasia....Im guessing they are hoping eventually the community, what littles left of it, will give up on the game, rather than them having to pull the plug and face outrage from the 10's of people who play it now
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2013, 15:46   #57
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

FAnG emo, "This is a rubbish game anyway." \o/

Losers will be losers.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2013, 16:56   #58
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

FAnG arent emo'ing...

Me quitting wasnt emoing either, I left cause ive got a month left of uni and spend too long on this pish, and the game is crap, even when fang are winning :P

And clouds, apparently you can fit many cocks in your mouth at the same time? This is just a rumour Ive heard, can you confirm?
Unread 16 Apr 2013, 16:57   #59
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

And I feel like I should also point out, that it was agreed from the get go, fang werent playing for round win this time, was meant to be just a relaxed round to rebuild our core...failed on many counts
Unread 17 Apr 2013, 00:22   #60
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar View Post
And clouds, apparently you can fit many cocks in your mouth at the same time? This is just a rumour Ive heard, can you confirm?
Tough competition between me and your mum.
Unread 17 Apr 2013, 00:23   #61
Dav

Dav will become famous soon enoughDav will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Tough competition between me and your mum.
Don't forget Mark-'s mum either !!! Influence will back me up !!!
Dav is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2013, 01:52   #62
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Guess we'll see just how many soon eh

I was wondering if TGV could win the round without any incs, apparently your lot emo even when your coasting to the win, I wonder how they will react under some actual pressure?

Should be an interesting experiment for you as a psychologist Clouds!
Unread 17 Apr 2013, 04:46   #63
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

I was wondering if TGV could win the round without any incs, apparently your lot emo even when your coasting to the win, I wonder how they will react under some actual pressure?

Should be an interesting experiment for you as a psychologist Clouds!
If you could only see the private channel. We refer to ourselfs as "The Galactic Whinners" more often than not. Way too many personality clashes. Just a few more weeks till round is over. Several peopel have gotten warnings already and are on thin ice, just waiting for them to cross over again so I can kick them. Looking for some members Connovar? I can recommend some skilled players to you =)

We did alright last few days with the incomings we had. I wouldnt say we havent been put under pressure. You guys set up some nice waves on us so far I must say. Big question is whats more important to you at the moment? =)

Est Sularus oth Mithas
Unread 17 Apr 2013, 05:45   #64
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexDrax View Post
If you could only see the private channel. We refer to ourselfs as "The Galactic Whinners" more often than not. Way too many personality clashes. Just a few more weeks till round is over. Several peopel have gotten warnings already and are on thin ice, just waiting for them to cross over again so I can kick them. Looking for some members Connovar? I can recommend some skilled players to you =)

We did alright last few days with the incomings we had. I wouldnt say we havent been put under pressure. You guys set up some nice waves on us so far I must say. Big question is whats more important to you at the moment? =)
A: Getting Gabriella Fox and Riley Steele into my bed
Unread 17 Apr 2013, 06:02   #65
Clouds

Quote:

I think FAnG have more emo than TGV. :|

<Clouds_playbook> lols, serious fail
<@Delgado> lol
<@[NaP]> what does that nub want
* [NaP] sets mode: +b *!*@Clouds.users.netgamers.org
* Clouds_playbook was kicked by [NaP] (you just got hated for another 600 ticks)

So bitter! It probably explains why FAnG doesn't have an HC team anymore.

Last edited by Clouds; 17 Apr 2013 at 06:07.
Unread 17 Apr 2013, 06:03   #66
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

I am wondering why TGV so determined to back up app when

1) App are hitting out of tag players
2) App are hitting rock

Seems to me, when App was being hit TGV backed em up, but that now TGV are being hit, App are enjoying quite a few random raids. And gaining on TGV fast
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2013, 07:08   #67
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Some people just needed some help entering vac mode
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2013, 11:29   #68
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post

2) App are hitting rock

Seems to me, when App was being hit TGV backed em up, but that now TGV are being hit, App are enjoying quite a few random raids. And gaining on TGV fast
APP hitting ppl who sheepjumped from ODDR, because we like Greg and Vulgar. they are our pals

another reason is:

(forest_afk) let me make this clear. i am sat in a room with about 4 million co. i dont give a flying **** about my planet, but ANYONE launching on any of the ex-oddr, WILL be roided down (we know we cant keep roids but we can ruin rounds). In addition, HC of any alliance hitting them planets will also get the same

then we decided to attack u

yolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2013, 14:42   #69
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

yolo fckoff.
^^^^^^
Seriously though....

From a former App players perspective ( I am now neutral, and will continue to be for the rest of the round), FaNG/ND really made a hamfisted attempt at bringing down App firstly, and then TGV. I cannot speak from a TGV point of view because I wasn't playing for them, but no doubt it was the same.

There is more to PA than picking an alliance for you and your ally partner to PT on the same night, which is essentially all that they did. There were no defsoak runs, no class specific targetting, no race specific targetting, teamup compositions were ridiculously in-efficient, +5/6 hour prelaunching, 0 launch/recall/launch, random ETA recalls etc etc etc.

I apologise if I hurt some peoples feelings with my next statement, but whoever was running the militairy side of things for both these alliances, had either absolutely no idea on how to play the game on a micro level, let alone macro, or they lacked the skill and finesse to play the game to top tier alliance standard, and were lazy to put in the effort required to do it properly.

TGV/App are pretty much in the position where they can stagnate the round to a close, and really don't have to make any plays, but FaNG and ND still have their chance to win this round, they simply need to lift their game to the standard required, both militairily, and politicially. Perhaps an idea is to change the focus from alliance rank, to alliance relevant galaxy/planet ranks? Perhaps that will open up an avenue for you to expose, etc.

The round is not remotely over, it's halfway or there abouts? The question is, are FaNG/ND capable of pulling themselves and other allies together to work for the universal good, like the best tags of the past? Are they capable of making the talented strategic plays required to do so?

Do they still have the desire to do well either individually, or as a team?
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?

Last edited by [JungleMuffin]; 17 Apr 2013 at 15:11. Reason: proof read
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2013, 18:10   #70
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

Quote:

2) App are hitting rock

TGV had incomings from 7 alliances or thereabouts the other day. Not sure who was all working together but we started using our spare fleets to hit back top planets. App decided to hit back megas top planet which is fine by us. It was basically a retal for the incomings TGV got.

The idea was to find out who was supporting them and who wasnt and to show that there are consequences for some actions. This is a war game after all so if they want to help Fang/ND thats fine, but dont expect us to just defend and not try to hurt the enemy the best way we can. If that means targeting top planets of various alliances while TGV absorbs the incoming then so be it.

We shall see what happens tonight and if we get massive incomings again, probably likely so we will ground and then retal any alliance that hits us with the spare fleets.

Hope that clarifies the incomings from last night. I cant speak for the other targets put up but that is why various alliances, not Fang/ND, top planets got incomings from TGV/App.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
Unread 17 Apr 2013, 19:33   #71
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
APP hitting ppl who sheepjumped from ODDR, because we like Greg and Vulgar. they are our pals

another reason is:

(forest_afk) let me make this clear. i am sat in a room with about 4 million co. i dont give a flying **** about my planet, but ANYONE launching on any of the ex-oddr, WILL be roided down (we know we cant keep roids but we can ruin rounds). In addition, HC of any alliance hitting them planets will also get the same

then we decided to attack u

yolo
LOL

I had PL on me already

And with rexty telling anyone who will listen that App are scared of them and app know they will get roided silly by ODDR, I am not surprised they have app to do their dirty work.

And no-one ship jumped. A LOT of ppl were unhappy with a frankly, ineffective HC who simply napped every alliance going, giving ODDR targets of 4-5 noob planets a night (when the average alliance roid in top 10 is 600-900 and you have 5 targets with 300-500 roids you know something must be wrong).
Add to that that people would rather fight and lose, than nap what is essentially an unbeatable group, they decided it was better off getting roided 48 ticks and then being able to war, rather than play farmtarion till end of round.

ODDR HC = App lapdogs, pure and simple, and NONE of will apoligise for taking a stand against that
Unread 18 Apr 2013, 01:43   #72
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

That is what caused most of the irritation on TGV attacks too...

BC's were struggling to FaNG planets with over 1k roids... i think they were down to 4 at one stage. Annoying to get pulled into a war where your opponent barely lands you and has no roids of note to give you back when you come knocking
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2013, 11:38   #73
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice

Quote:
LOL

I had PL on me already

And with rexty telling anyone who will listen that App are scared of them and app know they will get roided silly by ODDR, I am not surprised they have app to do their dirty work.

And no-one ship jumped. A LOT of ppl were unhappy with a frankly, ineffective HC who simply napped every alliance going, giving ODDR targets of 4-5 noob planets a night (when the average alliance roid in top 10 is 600-900 and you have 5 targets with 300-500 roids you know something must be wrong).
Add to that that people would rather fight and lose, than nap what is essentially an unbeatable group, they decided it was better off getting roided 48 ticks and then being able to war, rather than play farmtarion till end of round.

ODDR HC = App lapdogs, pure and simple, and NONE of will apoligise for taking a stand against that
1. if you didn't shipjump then you are not residing in any alliance currently?
2. if you don't agree with alliance politics don't go behind HC their backs to do your own
3. learn to be a teamplayer and defend your own alliancemates, your probably one of the worst defenders i have ever seen since I started playing in rnd 19
Unread 18 Apr 2013, 12:54   #74
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donar View Post
2. if you don't agree with alliance politics don't go behind HC their backs to do your own
3. learn to be a teamplayer and defend your own alliancemates, your probably one of the worst defenders i have ever seen since I started playing in rnd 19
No player with self respect can be in alliance who are generaly trying to ruin the game for own planet ranks.
I couldve all stayed in a alliance wich is bottom feeding for 1177 ticks and napping the two alliances in the lead, how ever this is not how i think the game should be played, id rather be roided to pieces instead of support this kind of political play.
Every good HC should when its right to pull the plug, how ever this time there was someone who did what they could to support a alliance allready stagnating the round, and the result of this is what happend within ODDR.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2013, 14:05   #75
Clouds

Oh please B-Bitch3r. You tried being a big man and offer TGV a retarded lopsided deal which backfired and you emo'd as a result and brought your worthless peons with you. HI Forest!

ODDR was not napping the universe, they only really had an agreement with TGV. Stop exaggerating things and get a grip.

FAnG/ND started this retarded block war rubbish by blocking VS Apprime. TGV was in no-way interested in blocking this round. We made that clear pre-round.

Quote:

2) App are hitting rock

MegaROCK was constantly hitting TGV forts. When asked to back down, they used a retarded excuse, something along the lines of, "We're split in to two battle groups and we don't control the other." Then some bright spark in MegaROCK decides to put the Apprime/TGV up in 3:3, so in response, Apprime farms MegaROCK resulting in MegaROCK's top planets vac moding.
Unread 18 Apr 2013, 14:15   #76
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

All my favourite forum trolls posting in this thread <3

And everyone is just sharing their point of views as statements!

"MegaROCK was constantly hitting TGV forts. When asked to back down, they used a retarded excuse, something along the lines of, "We're split in to two battle groups and we don't control the other." Then some bright spark in MegaROCK decides to put the Apprime/TGV up in 3:3, so in response, Apprime farms MegaROCK resulting in MegaROCK's top planets vac moding. "

LOL, where do you get all this information from ?
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2013, 16:58   #77
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice

Quote:
Oh please B-Bitch3r. You tried being a big man and offer TGV a retarded lopsided deal which backfired and you emo'd as a result and brought your worthless peons with you. HI Forest!

ODDR was not napping the universe, they only really had an agreement with TGV. Stop exaggerating things and get a grip.
that sums it up nicely
Unread 18 Apr 2013, 17:45   #78
TheoDD

Quote:
that sums it up nicely
Lies and more lies...
Unread 18 Apr 2013, 17:48   #79
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Apprime farms MegaROCK resulting in MegaROCK's top planets vac moding.
Ah! I was wondering why that was. Thanks for the info.

On a related note, I will never understand why people put up with ally mates using vac mode to avoid incomings.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2013, 17:55   #80
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

Still going I see....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
Lies and more lies...
Actually TheoDD he is not lying. Butcher talked to me and I have the logs to prove it. At 1 point I even asked him if he is fake nicking and asked a few people i trust to verify that its Butcher I was talking to. Then I questioned him on whether this is a joke or if he was serious.

The deal he was offering was ridicules and I couldnt believe it. I have never ever in my PA career seen such a 1 sided deal and I have a hard time believing any alliance would ever accept such a deal. It basically amounted to TGV letting ODDR roid them for the remainder of the round. If you want more details you know where to find me.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
Unread 18 Apr 2013, 18:01   #81
TheoDD

Quote:
Still going I see....

Actually TheoDD he is not lying. Butcher talked to me and I have the logs to prove it. At 1 point I even asked him if he is fake nicking and asked a few people i trust to verify that its Butcher I was talking to. Then I questioned him on whether this is a joke or if he was serious.

The deal he was offering was ridicules and I couldnt believe it. I have never ever in my PA career seen such a 1 sided deal and I have a hard time believing any alliance would ever accept such a deal. It basically amounted to TGV letting ODDR roid them for the remainder of the round. If you want more details you know where to find me.
Can't say im suprised, but this statement is what made me post my reply:
"ODDR was not napping the universe, they only really had an agreement with TGV. Stop exaggerating things and get a grip."
Unread 18 Apr 2013, 18:56   #82
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Clouds...werent TGV/APP hitting ND to start with? Thats why fang joined ND hitting app, from my memory!

And your right, FAnG have struggled for a proper HC team this round, lots of people not doing very much until now, seems like its getting more organised though. Too little too late maybe. But you seem to be taking an awful lot of pride and getting very cocky about beating a half retarded FAnG

Bit of a hollow victory if you ask me, especially considering FAnG never even considered themselves contenders from the begining, youve still made us the apparent only 'opposition'. In fact, you even said that to me preround, despite me saying we werent playing for the win.

Perhaps justifying your preround alliance with Apprime?

Too scared to fight your real opposition obviously
Unread 18 Apr 2013, 19:00   #83
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Clouds...werent TGV/APP hitting ND to start with? Thats why fang joined ND hitting app, from my memory!

And your right, FAnG have struggled for a proper HC team this round, lots of people not doing very much until now, seems like its getting more organised though. Too little too late maybe. But you seem to be taking an awful lot of pride and getting very cocky about beating a half retarded FAnG

Bit of a hollow victory if you ask me, especially considering FAnG never even considered themselves contenders from the begining, youve still made us the apparent only 'opposition'. In fact, you even said that to me preround, despite me saying we werent playing for the win.

No, ND and FAnG hit App first, we were galraiding prior to that.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2013, 19:10   #84
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
No, ND and FAnG hit App first, we were galraiding prior to that.
its connovar he went to the butcher school of forum posting and is also allergic to the truth

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2013, 19:47   #85
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

Quote:

Expanding on Influences post.....

TGV was gal raiding, we had no intention to go to war with anyone. We did have 2 TGV forts under attack by ND and the next day we targeted ND heavy gals as retaliation. All part of the game.

Then we found out that ND was ptargeting App. Since we shared a few gals with them and it was ND/Fang going after App we decided to help App due to the fact that if App dies we could/would be next plus CT was being very quiet and wanted to remain neutral. That meant if App dies we would have no ally/help if/when ND/Fang came after us. It made political sense to help App in their fight.

It is at that point that TGV entered the war against ND/Fang. Prior to that we were just gal raiding and hitting galaxies that had a good roid count which was not reflected in their value. We avoided gals that had TGV in it, but after a while we had to loosen that restriction.

Later on we found out that ND was trying to get a coalition going against TGV. This of course makes our previous decision even better.

Now I cant remember if we helped App right from the beginning or if it was after the 1st ptargeting by ND/Fang was done on App.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
Unread 18 Apr 2013, 20:41   #86
Forest

Quote:
1. Correct
2. Tried discussing it with futility
3. Sure. I offered EVERY single morning, all my widows that were at home and never used for attack. I had many times when I got incoming recalled straight away. I did more def calls than most people
Unread 18 Apr 2013, 21:02   #87
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Still going I see....

Lol, the offer was fair. Two planets more at most nightly with incommings? I dont know what you expected would happend, but as i said this was not because ODDR wanted to target TGV, but because we did not intend to sit on a fence roiding only allies below us. Being naped with all the top 6 allies meant we could attack smaller allies, this is not something i would want to be a part of.
That you think this is how PA should be played only makes me feel bad for you.

Unread 18 Apr 2013, 21:22   #88
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Lol, the offer was fair. Two planets more at most nightly with incommings? I dont know what you expected would happend, but as i said this was not because ODDR wanted to target TGV, but because we did not intend to sit on a fence roiding only allies below us. Being naped with all the top 6 allies meant we could attack smaller allies, this is not something i would want to be a part of.
That you think this is how PA should be played only makes me feel bad for you.

Ahem.. if your wanting to share the deal then share the entire deal and not just portions of it. The deal you offered was ODDR would be allowed to hit up to up to 2 TGV planets per night in their raid and TGV would be be able to defend but not retal . Basically the way I understood that is that you want to turn our members who are not in forts or in good galaxies into ODDR farms. Plus we would not be allowed to retal any ODDR planets.

I am not sure what your logic was when you approached me with that deal/offer. But I could not believe what you were saying. I even questioned you on it and asked you if we came to you with that deal how you would take it. You answered back that your not TGV and you think its a fair deal.

Next time if your wanting to share the offer you made, share the entire offer and not just bits and pieces of it. I gave you a chance to think it over and recant it but you were adamant on the deal so I said I would get back to you once I discussed it with the other HCs since I did not trust my eyes after reading everything a few times.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
Unread 18 Apr 2013, 21:51   #89
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
its connovar he went to the butcher school of forum posting and is also allergic to the truth
/ignoreirishobviouslyretarded

Unread 18 Apr 2013, 21:53   #90
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

it is funny that this same stuff pops up every round. At the end of the day it makes no difference!

Just get on with it
Unread 18 Apr 2013, 21:55   #91
Clouds

Quote:
Actually, ND started hostilities with TGV by purposely targetting two TGV forts. We in turn retaliated. Some time after, I spoke to DigitialZero and told him that we would cease incomings on NewDawn. But then we learned that ND/FAnG were blocking against Apprime. We would not sit back and let Apprime take it in the arse, so I had to break my unofficial, informal agreement and we hit NewDawn again, and then later FAnG.

TGV puts loyalty above winning, and I think Apprime knows this. In turn, Apprime have shown the same respect.

Quote:
Calling NewDawn 'shit' is being cocky and arrogant? You can't deny the facts. NewDawn have always been 'shit' and can't even win a round on their own.

DigitalZero is such a fail merchant. I don't know who's more retarded, LeeAdama or DigitalZero. A tough one that.

Quote:
You claim that this was a rebuilding round for FAnG and you weren't interested in participating in any block wars, yet you blocked VS Apprime first. Hypocrite?

Having the whole HC team emoragequit is an achievement, congratulations in being the most fail HC team in the history of Planetarion!

Quote:
We had no 'alliance' with Apprime pre-round. However, as we knew FAnG/NewDawn would try the same shit again, we agreed to keep an open mind and stay neutral towards each other until either one of us got blocked.

You're quite predictable and we knew you would start the block war again.
Unread 18 Apr 2013, 22:05   #92
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Didnt ND win around recently?

Unread 18 Apr 2013, 22:17   #93
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Didnt ND win around recently?
yes they did. If there was more time the ct/tgv/app/rock block was picking up steam and where getting ready to go after ND. But alas time ran out and ND got the win.

Well played.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
Unread 18 Apr 2013, 23:27   #94
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Calling NewDawn 'shit' is being cocky and arrogant? You can't deny the facts. NewDawn have always been 'shit' and can't even win a round on their own.
I must correct you on this, ND won r42 on their own fair and square, regardless of how many failures there were needed at other allies (Vistion and Korsan crashing for xVx in the last week, CT crashing in the last 3 days), ManiacMagic did come up with a fantastic end of round play that round by roiding ToF planets for massive xp.

Unread 18 Apr 2013, 23:30   #95
Clouds

Quote:
ManiacMagic did come up with a fantastic end of round play that round by roiding ToF planets for massive xp.
I must correct you also as they roided DLR planets for XP.
Unread 18 Apr 2013, 23:37   #96
Influence
Finally retired

Quote:
I must correct you also as they roided DLR planets for XP.
I stand corrected, it was indeed DLR.

Unread 19 Apr 2013, 00:06   #97
TheoDD

Quote:
I stand corrected, it was indeed DLR.
p3nguins were the true r42 winners!
Unread 19 Apr 2013, 02:40   #98
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

hmmm,

I usually stay away from forums , but im drunk and i feel a ussual drunk alliance message won't satisfy me at this point.

I didn't really care what happened in regards to politics untill all the emoing started. This was supposed to be a laid back round for me
Politics happened behind the hc team back ( was agreed preround rext would be only one to do politics) maybe some were surprised that rext, donar, Vulgar, greg and me are a solid team together.

All i got to say is we got a much better atmosphere than before, and defense been more solid.
As in Bloodybutcher, still like the mofo, and he is welcome back in my eyes, rest of the idiots can go frak off especially forest.

I'm going to stop now, had alot more written down, but i thought it wisely just to delete the whole thing and forget about it.

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2013, 05:41   #99
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeimdallR View Post
rest of the idiots can go frak off especially forest.
Not surprising you added this btw.

About 25% of your memberbase were so shocked by how poor you were they sought meetings with HC to address these facts.
And when it didn't change, they left knowing they would be roided down but prefering that to staying.

Your answer 'you all tried to get rid of me early in round, hahaha' or something along those lines.

Running an alliance is not some power trip, maybe some day you will learn that
Unread 19 Apr 2013, 06:33   #100
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
/ignoreirishobviouslyretarded

I love the smell of racism in the morning ,should I report you ? I believe cardinal got banned for life for racism

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote