User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 26 Oct 2011, 10:12   #1
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all
RD 44 Predictions

Surprised the usual roundly thread hasn't already been created, so here goes:

ND
CT
Ult

Going off the usual trend we generally see a block that incorporates ND/CT versus a more "dominant force" so can't see anything different this round and therefore Ult probably get "set upon" by those+flak etc etc.....
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2011, 10:44   #2
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: RD 44 Predictions

Ultores
CT
ND

Ultores took forever to get into a dominant position last round, so I don't see lesser alliances being able to make a significant dent in the early round. ND and CT will probably be in first place at various points of the round. Apprime might make it to second place if they're not playing shittily like the last few rounds.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 26 Oct 2011 at 10:49.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2011, 10:46   #3
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough

ND
CT
Ult
Tiamat101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2011, 11:00   #4
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

all the same.. there will be ND and CT sleeping together from ticks start and trying to set up some big block against ultores, as they fail to do nething on their own neways..

that results of apprime to win
Unread 26 Oct 2011, 12:11   #5
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough

For once i'd like to actually see Nd and Ct on opposite sides of the Blocks.... I mean they are both going the same race strat so you already know that they are going to block up from tick 0.

That just leaves the rest of the uni to block vs them and let HR Win
Unread 26 Oct 2011, 13:26   #6
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

I'm optimistic that this rd we will see Ct Ult Nd Tof and Spqr ally so we can finally have a good block name for them

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2011, 14:03   #7
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Ult
CT
ND
Apprime
Farmprime
xVx
DLR
xVx-Farm
TGV
Deadsoldiers
NGO
Patsa
Unread 27 Oct 2011, 12:23   #8
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
I'm optimistic that this rd we will see Ct Ult Nd Tof and Spqr ally so we can finally have a good block name for them
Clever.
Unread 27 Oct 2011, 12:54   #9
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Thank you , didnt think it would take this long for someone to get it , you win a cookie

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2011, 12:57   #10
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
Thank you , didnt think it would take this long for someone to get it , you win a cookie
who said no one else got it? just no one else felt the need to congratulate you.
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2011, 13:20   #11
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I was going to post I got it too, but I couldn't think of a way to disguise my insecurity about my intellect. Fortunately, when I checked back half an hour later, I noticed Reincarnate took care of that side of business. Thanks, Reincarnate!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 27 Oct 2011, 13:27   #12
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
I was going to post I got it too, but I couldn't think of a way to disguise my insecurity about my intellect. Fortunately, when I checked back half an hour later, I noticed Reincarnate took care of that side of business. Thanks, Reincarnate!
as always mz, you are welcome.
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2011, 20:47   #13
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

CT
ND
Ult
TGV
Apprime
xVx

As Tia said - nd/ct same race strat so they will be allied from the off again - only this time with no 70 man tag xVx to help Ultores and Apprime apparent dislike for the breakaway alliance eksero created they will be outnumbered and outgunned and wont be able to surpass the top 2

TGV will have a resurgance i beleive - especially without Kargool anymore (woohooo!!) and Apprime will play a normal lazy round.

xVx will play well at first but with the blocks creating will be caught short and be the main target of the opposing blocks firepower due to there lack of numbers.

But overall everyone is going fi/co so this round will be as boring as hell - AGAIN!!!
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2011, 08:41   #14
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Ultores
CT
ND

Ultores took forever to get into a dominant position last round, so I don't see lesser alliances being able to make a significant dent in the early round. ND and CT will probably be in first place at various points of the round. Apprime might make it to second place if they're not playing shittily like the last few rounds.

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2011, 17:08   #15
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

where do you all get ct/nd same race strat? ND has yet to coordinate with any alliance except for a few bps here and there. As far as race strat ND split up this round to have a bit of fun into different competative wings for each other ... so each strat is up to that wing leader... so whoever you got your info from/made up nice try as far as predictions go

ND (my obvious hope)
APP (they are doing good roid avg now i predict they will out value most and stay at top or near top)

I think ult will possibly eventually try to block vs ND or just have too much attn on them who knows. xVx and Ae ... i have no idea ... sure they will work together somehow and maybe xVx pick up a few tag members but im really not sure where I see that going.Also not sure with CT they seem to be off to a decent start so i suppose that all depends on who decides to block vs who first and who comes to help that ally.

Last edited by ManiacMagic; 1 Nov 2011 at 17:40.
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2011, 19:45   #16
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Its all swings and roundabouts at this point in the round anyway - a few well placed galaxy raids and Apprimes roid avg will plummet.

The point still stands that ND and CT are 20 and 15 members ahead of everyone else and have worked together for a number of rounds now - why should this one be any different.

It would take a block of 3/4 alliances to compete on numbers vs CT/ND and the way all the alliances are set and how many smaller alliances CT and Nd have befriended over previous round i cant see anything apart from those 2 alliances running away with it...

Realistically if App and Ult joined forces then it could be intresting veiwing but Apprimes attitude towards Ult says that wont happen and all the other alliances arent setup right to work together effectively (different classes make it easier to def)
Unread 3 Nov 2011, 20:20   #17
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

yeah who knows .... my perfect plan would be for
ND to continue with our alliance wing competitions and just have fun ... i would like to have no part of any block this round ... but im not sure if thats even possible with our numbers people will want to hit us and bring friends so we will see.
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2011, 18:59   #18
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

ellooooooooooooo!

since 99,9% of my predictions happen i will try it again.

last round i predicted ultorrents to win, coz its their first round its easy to win if u have all the activs hardcore players. i predicted that ND CT would take action too late, i predicted ultorrents would join/use xvx and while xvx got gangbanged by ct/nd ULT napped ct/nd. Yes while xvx got hammered their only allie had a ceasefire with their enemies. True friendship. Didnt work out good and many xvx players complained about it and thanked me for the warnings.

this round well, ult is stained with how they treated their ally last round, and they know that winning the round as the newcomer alliance is pretty easy but the real test is the 2nd round.

ND CT wont underestimate them this round, but they are also competing each other and ult will prolly take advantage of that.
atm DWTFK is ult's flak (they allied ingame and follow ult's attacks), so they have enuff numbers to go to war with top 2. TGV APP are the smaller tags who are not yet part of the coming showdown between ND CT ULT + DWTSKFK.

it will be between ND CT who wins if they take out ult early, not late like last round. otherwise i predict ULT will be the winner, coz their activity hardcore players, their using of their "allies" and dividing ct/nd till its too late for them.

GL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2011, 19:23   #19
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

And as usual what max says is the opposit of what's actually going on!

Last edited by eksero; 6 Nov 2011 at 19:29.
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2011, 20:41   #20
Mzyxptlk
mz.

When you've won the second round, then the real real test will come along: winning the third.

P.S. Apprime are looking pretty fat.
Unread 7 Nov 2011, 09:15   #21
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

lol max.. well it was a good effort, i`ll give u that..
Unread 7 Nov 2011, 10:19   #22
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post
lol max.. well it was a good effort, i`ll give u that..
Although I cannot confirm the accuracy of Max's post, I can state that it was a fairly decent post and I am sure is somewhat informative.

Unread 7 Nov 2011, 11:17   #23
neroon

well all that about flaks and shit like that, app not cordinating with ct yet, etc..

i think app are themselves trying to pull the ultores r43 this time, by acting as underdogs.. which ofc is a valid tactics and everyone try to do that

there has already been quite some days of cordinated hits on ultores, with app included, so i guess blocks have already been made
Unread 7 Nov 2011, 11:37   #24
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

block wars v44.

thanks so much. and -suprise- again ct/nd started it...

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2011, 16:36   #25
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Quote:
well all that about flaks and shit like that, app not cordinating with ct yet, etc..

i think app are themselves trying to pull the ultores r43 this time, by acting as underdogs.. which ofc is a valid tactics and everyone try to do that

there has already been quite some days of cordinated hits on ultores, with app included, so i guess blocks have already been made
with app included? lol

since i know whats going on in app i will inform you ok

the only coordinated attacks APP saw was when received incs from both ULT and DWTFK on several occasions. Most times it would be DWTFK launches and 1 tick later ULT inc showed, thats why i said flak. Ofcos we retal against hostiles, but that doesnt make us part of a block and so far the only block i saw is ult/dwtfk.

peace out

Quote:
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
Unread 7 Nov 2011, 16:44   #26
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN
with app included? lol

since i know whats going on in app i will inform you ok

the only coordinated attacks APP saw was when received incs from both ULT and DWTFK on several occasions. Most times it would be DWTFK launches and 1 tick later ULT inc showed, thats why i said flak. Ofcos we retal against hostiles, but that doesnt make us part of a block and so far the only block i saw is ult/dwtfk.

peace out
Considering we don't attack together I very much doubt that happened.

As for you not being part of a block, CT themselves confirmed you have been with them since before the round started
Unread 7 Nov 2011, 17:08   #27
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

To summarise what eksero (Iraqi Information Minister Muhammed Saeed al-Sahaf) just said

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
"I triple guarantee you, there are no American soldiers in Baghdad."
Unread 7 Nov 2011, 17:10   #28
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Aren't you guys the ones who likes to impersonate those people? Surely you are talking about yourself
Unread 7 Nov 2011, 17:19   #29
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

I'm sorry but can you calm down and be a little bit more specific who you are talking to / about?
Unread 7 Nov 2011, 17:23   #30
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

If you can't figure that one out then there's no hope for you!
Unread 7 Nov 2011, 17:28   #31
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

Quote:
Considering we don't attack together I very much doubt that happened.

As for you not being part of a block, CT themselves confirmed you have been with them since before the round started
uhmmm yea 1 alliance claims that a 2nd alliance confirmed about a 3rd alliance being part of a block before the round started

jo i can claim alot of confirmations aswell if you want, my imagination can be big too!

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 7 Nov 2011, 17:31   #32
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

20 sec ago DOA confirmed that ULT/DWTFK/DLR/DOA have a preround alliance.

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 7 Nov 2011, 17:34   #33
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
uhmmm yea 1 alliance claims that a 2nd alliance confirmed about a 3rd alliance being part of a block before the round started

jo i can claim alot of confirmations aswell if you want, my imagination can be big too!
With all the drugs you take every day i'm sure you have a wild imagination!
Unread 7 Nov 2011, 17:40   #34
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

Alliance Relations
Alliance Allied To
Ultores DFWTK
xVx

atleast i can backup what i say eksero, and why the personal attacks on me mate. i want to keep the debate intellectual not ad homiminems attacks like you do

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 7 Nov 2011, 17:43   #35
Cain
Awesome

eksero they are humans like you and me (however the awesome in me is stronger) so maybe dont call em 'those people', no need to behave like a racist in the making. It looks like max said he can have a big imagination like you also, if he needs drugs for that does that mean your sober state of mind makes you retarted already? I'm not insulting you, i am PR. If you need help with any problems i am here for you. You know where to find me
Unread 7 Nov 2011, 17:44   #36
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Alliance Relations
Alliance Allied To
Ultores DFWTK
xVx

atleast i can backup what i say eksero
congrats, you found the alliance relation page. Yes, we are napped with them ingame, so what?

Quote:
and why the personal attacks on me mate. i want to keep the debate intellectual not ad homiminems attacks like you do
Do you even know what that means without googling it?
Unread 7 Nov 2011, 17:46   #37
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
congrats, you found the alliance relation page. Yes, we are napped with them ingame, so what?

Also with the fencing...

And pls dont result to violent language, direct insults..

MAX WANTED AN INTELLIGENT DEBATE

Unread 7 Nov 2011, 17:56   #38
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

Quote:

mate listen, u make some propaganda about apprime secretly being part of block before the round started, in fact app has no alliance relations to any1 atm. So i show that your alliance has ingame alliances coz u trowing stones from your glass house mate. we are perhaps the only alliance withotu naps/allied and by trying to divert attention u make false lies.

and im sorry mate but im not interested in personal attacks, i only want intelleigent high iq discussions so if u aint up for that let some1 else do it.

peace out

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 7 Nov 2011, 18:02   #39
Mystic
Euphoria HC - Retired

Mystic is on a distinguished road

Yay the traditional forum warz have begun!! wheres Catalyst n lokken!!! lets finish this!
R28 Carebears Peon | R29 Denial Mascot | R30 Omen Funboy | R31 ToF Scanner
R21 Subh HC | R22-24 OFF | R25 Insomnia - Urwins | R26-27 Denial HC
R16 ToF Nub | R17 InS | R18 Escape-ToF | R19 [db] | R20 Destiny-Insurrection
Mystic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2011, 19:01   #40
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Hi Mystic!
Unread 8 Nov 2011, 11:25   #41
neroon

I cant comment the statement about apprime having a pre-round agreement with CT.. eksero has said that and i guess he can back it up with his own reasons if he is arsed to..

however i know from both, Conspiracy and Apprime side, that you 2 have cordinated more than 1 hit on Ultores this round.. I dont know whats happening inside ure HC`s heads, etc, but the info is coming directly from you`re own members (also the reasons u have given to them about why ure doing it), in which case I cant really doubt it being false.. Also checking alliance defence page and doing .intel in IRC kinda backs it up mates

I personally think its gonna be a bit tough for ND this round..

i think its gonna go like this:
1) app and ct continue hittin ultores
2) they get tired in about 200 ticks, due to us having lot less roids than ND
3) ND has been left alone to rule in top, so app and CT start to hit em to take down ND, while app seemingly gives help to CT for the roundwin
4) ND hits back, and will hit CT, as they are seemingly the favorite for the roundwin
5) grand finale, ct and nd are engaged with each other, while ct has overtaken ND.. app hits CT over a period of 1 week or so and gettin a momentum in regards to 3 alliances hittin ct and rises to #1 instead.. as it all happens close to the end of the round, its too late to stop em nemore and with a few added members to tag, they claim the victory of SPACE SHEEP

Im not sure, if CT and ND should be switched in the text above, but i think its gonna be this way.. could be wrong

ah i had my fun, cheers
Unread 8 Nov 2011, 13:03   #42
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
however i know from both, Conspiracy and Apprime side, that you 2 have cordinated more than 1 hit on Ultores this round.. I dont know whats happening inside ure HC`s heads, etc,
Maybe, just maybe, it has something to do with ultores hitting an HCs gal :P

Quote:
i think its gonna go like this:
1) app and ct continue hittin ultores
2) they get tired in about 200 ticks, due to us having lot less roids than ND
3) ND has been left alone to rule in top, so app and CT start to hit em to take down ND, while app seemingly gives help to CT for the roundwin
4) ND hits back, and will hit CT, as they are seemingly the favorite for the roundwin
5) grand finale, ct and nd are engaged with each other, while ct has overtaken ND.. app hits CT over a period of 1 week or so and gettin a momentum in regards to 3 alliances hittin ct and rises to #1 instead.. as it all happens close to the end of the round, its too late to stop em nemore and with a few added members to tag, they claim the victory of SPACE SHEEP
Just curious, what happens to ultores + naps after point 2? You just roll over and die?
Unread 8 Nov 2011, 13:49   #43
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k View Post
Just curious, what happens to ultores + naps after point 2? You just roll over and die?
That was what I was wondering too!

Unread 8 Nov 2011, 17:42   #44
neroon

well Ultores will be 4th for quite some time, until App closes in on CT and starts hittin them to secure the roundwin. App naps ND instead, as they are no threat to their win anymore and AS they are hittin CT together..

that results of ND having close to 0 incs and puts em to #2nd place, right after Apprime. As CT is targeted heavily, they will be put to #4the place in the end, taken over by Ultores as #3rd
Unread 8 Nov 2011, 17:44   #45
neroon

simple
Unread 8 Nov 2011, 18:32   #46
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Here's what happened last round: you were #4 and then #3 and then #2 and then #1 and then the round was over. I've yet to see any sign that it won't happen again this round.
Unread 9 Nov 2011, 11:19   #47
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Except last round we weren't being targeted every night out of protection unlike this....
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2011, 12:44   #48
Karn

Karn is an unknown quantity at this point

Well from DFWTK side. We have done 1 attack which was PLANNED with Ultores as a retal on App Which apparently APP said was a Retal on us for hitting one of their fort gals.... Thats the only pre-arranged attack we have done so far this round. And probably would'nt have botherd if it wasnt for Cardi and his smartass comment in our channel lol :P Other then that just been hitting medium sized Galaxies. So not sure about the other "PLANNED" out attacks we have done with Ultores this round. You guys must have some top shit intel that is so secret even I didnt know about it.... lol
Karn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2011, 21:31   #49
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Love it - new round, same argurments.. you just have to substitute the tag names
Unread 11 Nov 2011, 09:57   #50
Tiamat101

This is the way I see things.

ND will win by about 6m score if not more. Because no one will target them. App and Ct will be too fixated on Ult for most of the round. And since ND is all about blocking vs the uni and Fencing they wont get a single set of incs till tick 800 or so after they already have massive value and roid lead.

Then Eventually people will notice ND or ND will war with Ult because they've Farmed out all there possible targets. And ND wills till win because its 3v1.