User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 10 Sep 2003, 18:00   #1
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Thumbs up A good 'Frankie Vaughn' utility

I found a wicked tool to help identify actors/actresses and titles of adult films. You know how it when you are younger, you see these movies and see a pretty girl getting boned by a well hung stud, and then you think 'I wonder if she ever got battered by two big blokes at once'. Well, I have found something that is very useful indeed.

Already I have located the names of several actresses who I admired (purely for their artistic ability of course) and found out what other films they did and how dirty they were. There are even links that you can get the proper stuff shipped over! Cool!!

If you want to know what the tool is and where to find it, PM me.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 18:04   #2
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
He typed that with one hand I'm sure.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote