User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Strategic Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 30 Jul 2007, 23:15   #1
Monroe
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Monroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud of
Attack Times

I've been watching what attack times allies choose to use and it's been an interested progression over the last couple of years. 4 years ago most attacks were launched 22:00 GMT, 2 years ago a lot of attacks were launched 3-4 GMT over the course of the last 4-5 rounds or so I've noticed it continue to shift forward, and now most attack seem to launch between 5-7 GMT, and I've seen some attacks launching as late as 12 GMT. While some of this shift is clearly because there is an advantage in landing last, I am beginning to wonder how long this slow shift will continue. Also I'm not sure the 'landing last is better' philosophy is entirely to blame for this shift. I wonder if some of the shift has to do with the changes to PA game demographics, or attack philosophies, or the simple change made to the game to allow prelaunches. I wonder if anyone else has noticed this slow shift, and if they have any better explanation as to why this is happening. I don't feel the shift is necessarily go or bad, but it'll be really funny (at least to me) on the day we've gone the whole 24 hour cycle are are back to launching attacks in the European evening.

#strategy
Monroe is offline   Reply With Quote