User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 22 Nov 2005, 02:37   #1
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
What would you do?

If you've read my post in the Life Update thread then you'll know what I'm talking about:

I fancy Sue. She's pretty, funny, listens to the same kind of music and appreciates my taste in everything from clothing to food. She's the first person I met where I've got a lot in common with. I started flirting with her after she started flirting with me.

Now you think I should go and ask her out (and I really want to have something meaningful with her) but here's what troubles me.

This other guy at work, called Mo, is a complete asshole. He's an asshole to most women and some guys (including myself). I heard from a very good mate at work that he allegedly* fingered her at her place. Now she's only been at work for 3 weekends and she managed to get herself touched by an asshole.

The problem is that I see her as a slag now because she got interested in some asshole and got fingered by him. It bothers me a lot. I've spoken to a few guys & girls. Some have said go for it, it was all in the past. Others have said no, she's a slag, blah blah blah.

What do you think? If you were in my shoes, would you go out with her or would you just forget about her?

*I know it's an allegation and it may not be true but it's playing on my mind.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 02:45   #2
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: What would you do?

I think that you've got a girlfriend.
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 02:54   #3
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I think you'll wait too long thinking about it and posting on the Internet and she'll go out with Mo instead. Then when she gets hurt you'll think about it some more and post how you wish you'd done something about it.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 04:19   #4
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

Sorry, are you saying that there is no other reason for you to go for this girl apart from some rumours you've heard? Even if the rumours were true, so what? Are you expecting a pure white virgin?

Or are you the sort of man who gets possessive and jealous of previous sexual relations a woman has had, because clearly she should have realised she was destined for you, and not allowed herself a gratuitous 15 minutes with some stranger?

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 05:59   #5
Duncan
saint-ciboire de tabarnac

Duncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud of

imagine Mo ****ing Sue's brains out in a night of passion, her hymen being torn and blood splattering on her bed sheets. that's prolly what really happened.
Duncan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 06:05   #6
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

If you care enough to post on an internet forum about it then it probably is the sort of thing that will affect the relationship.

At some point you are going to feel as if you 'have to bring it up' because it has been 'eating away at you inside'. You will then have to go through some sort of conflicted emotional episode in order to get up the courage to talk to her about it. Is she really worth all that?

Isn't it surreal just how much TV mirrors real life?
Cooling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 06:25   #7
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

I think you should go get fingered by Mo. In your mind you will now be even and can therefore get on with asking out the girl you fancy with the added bonus of having something else in common.
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 09:24   #8
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you should have more sex

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 10:34   #9
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

You're thinking too much, go ask her out
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 11:33   #10
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

finger Mo in his asshole.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 11:57   #11
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
finger Mo in his asshole.
as opposed to his asscheek?
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 12:01   #12
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

dude
dude
dude

thinking about what a girl has done to other guys is never a good thing. If you did that you wouldnt ever date anyone ever.

Youd end up thinking 'omg she might have played with his willy when drunk omg that wasnt my willy omg shes such a slut omg'.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 14:23   #13
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

The point wasn't about what she done with other guys. I generally don't care about who the girl slept with before. The point is that she had* something to do with Mo. I really despise Mo. He makes me sick. I'd rather not touch/walk/do whatever he touched/walked/did. That's how much I hate him.

Anyway, I realised I'm thinking too much. I'll just go with the flow... as they say.

*again allegedly
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 14:52   #14
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: What would you do?

Now I ain't sayin' Sue's a gold digger
But she ain't messin' wit no broke niggaz
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 15:18   #15
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

March upto her and say 'oi...did moe stick his finger in you and twiddle it about a bit whilst you moaned in exctasy'

if she says OMG YES
then dont date her
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 15:22   #16
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: What would you do?

Any woman who lets someone called Mo finger he is clearly a masochist. I'd stay clear if In was you.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 15:53   #17
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society

Just cos you think he's an asshole, doesn't mean she does.

There's a reason that assholes seem to get all the girls and 'nice guys' finish last.

It's because they're very good at convincing women that they aren't assholes, and the nice guys are too busy worrying about why the girl got involved with an asshole to get in there and save her from him, like the knight in shining armour that they so desperately want to be.

And you don't know if something has been going on with them for a while. I've heard guys say that if they'd taken a girl out several times over the period of three weeks and hadn't got any, they'd be severely disappointed. You're probably one of these people, so cut the girl some slack. The only reason you aren't a slut for going out and getting blow jobs off strangers is that you can't get a girl to suck you off*.

*allegedly
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 15:58   #18
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

I'll leave the moral delemma of whether to go out with her up to you.

I will say though that having a lot in common is not necessarily the best basis for a relationship. Sometimes it works against you and things can become monotomus pretty fast. It's havng that conflict that keeps the sparks alive at times.
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 16:11   #19
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer
Just cos you think he's an asshole, doesn't mean she does.
For a start I'm not alone who thinks he's an asshole. Majority of the people at work also think he's an asshole.

Quote:
There's a reason that assholes seem to get all the girls and 'nice guys' finish last.

It's because they're very good at convincing women that they aren't assholes, and the nice guys are too busy worrying about why the girl got involved with an asshole to get in there and save her from him, like the knight in shining armour that they so desperately want to be.
We know this already.

Quote:
And you don't know if something has been going on with them for a while. I've heard guys say that if they'd taken a girl out several times over the period of three weeks and hadn't got any, they'd be severely disappointed. You're probably one of these people, so cut the girl some slack. The only reason you aren't a slut for going out and getting blow jobs off strangers is that you can't get a girl to suck you off*.

*allegedly
I understand he could be talking through his arse. He comes up with shit now and again and again, no one believes him/finds his exploits interesting.

But jumping to conclusions about someone you don't know doesn't help with your argument.
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 17:10   #20
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
For a start I'm not alone who thinks he's an asshole. Majority of the people at work also think he's an asshole.
Yes, but is *she* included in that majority?
Quote:
I understand he could be talking through his arse. He comes up with shit now and again and again, no one believes him/finds his exploits interesting.
You find them interesting, apparently.
Quote:
But jumping to conclusions about someone you don't know doesn't help with your argument.
Are we talking about me jumping to conclusions about you, or you jumping to conclusions about him?

Yes, maybe he's a dickhead to you. But let's think about this:

Suspend reality for just a second, and suppose he's not talking out his arse, and he did actually touch her up.

It's very unlikely that she would let someone she thinks is an arsehole touch her up. If she did, she probably has issues. And prolly not ones related to still being in love with him after some long abusive relationship, cos she's only known him for 3 weeks.

It's far more likely that she thinks he's a nice guy.

Or had been drinking a lot.

If she had been drinking, she prolly feels vulnerable and like he took advantage of her. In which case, get in there and rescue her.

I don't think she sounds like a slut tho. Not on the basis of what you've told me.
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 17:12   #21
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Maybe she just wanted some sex? Let's outlaw it!
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 17:14   #22
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Your wishlist sig link doesnt seem to work anymore

(it takes me to my wishlist, which doesn't seem right.)
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 17:23   #23
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
The point wasn't about what she done with other guys. I generally don't care about who the girl slept with before. The point is that she had* something to do with Mo. I really despise Mo. He makes me sick. I'd rather not touch/walk/do whatever he touched/walked/did. That's how much I hate him.
Yeah thats probably how I'd react too. If someone is friends with, or sleeps with, people who are worthless, the chances are that theyre fairly worthless too.

But still, if she only knew him for a few weeks then she might have formed a misleading first impression or something (or Mo is actually awesome and its you that sucks).

e/n lol
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 17:34   #24
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Yes, but is *she* included in that majority?
Not sure.

Quote:
You find them interesting, apparently.
I've never been interested in a man's bottom just for the record (before MM gets ideas).

Quote:
Are we talking about me jumping to conclusions about you, or you jumping to conclusions about him?
About me.

Quote:
Yes, maybe he's a dickhead to you. But let's think about this:

Suspend reality for just a second, and suppose he's not talking out his arse, and he did actually touch her up.

It's very unlikely that she would let someone she thinks is an arsehole touch her up. If she did, she probably has issues. And prolly not ones related to still being in love with him after some long abusive relationship, cos she's only known him for 3 weeks.

It's far more likely that she thinks he's a nice guy.

Or had been drinking a lot.

If she had been drinking, she prolly feels vulnerable and like he took advantage of her. In which case, get in there and rescue her.

I don't think she sounds like a slut tho. Not on the basis of what you've told me.
Fair play. You've made your point clear. Appreciate it now.
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 17:41   #25
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

What would I do?

First I'd tell Mo that he was an annoying prick, drag him out into the back office and say you've had enough of his bullshit, tell him hes a cock, but dont make threats.

Then, I'd probably hit on this chick a bit more for a while, flirt with her, but dont make any moves, and find if shes getting roasted/fingered by anybody else lately.

And if she hasnt, I'd ask her out.
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 19:26   #26
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
Your wishlist sig link doesnt seem to work anymore

(it takes me to my wishlist, which doesn't seem right.)
Charity begins at home lol

I put in the wrong link by mistake ages ago (I think I was tkaing the piss out of ~*RaGeYbAbEy*~lol**hugZ~*kisses*~ and so it didn't really matter), and when someone pointed it out, I decided to use it as a test to see how many people clicked my link. Why, do you want to buy me something, big boy? grr

(I'm taken btw, you're not going to get any hot e-lovin' from me.)
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 21:09   #27
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
(I'm taken btw, you're not going to get any hot e-lovin' from me.)
what if he uses e-rohnypol?
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 21:21   #28
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
what if he uses e-rohnypol?
lmao!!

Youve got some rep added for that

My opinion - Go shag this bird. Then tell Mo he has the same first name as Miss Mowlem. Tell him he sucks donkey cock. But dont hit him. STAB HIM.

Then go shag this bird again, finger Mo, wank, and go to bed.
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 21:41   #29
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids

First I'd tell Mo that he was an annoying prick, drag him out into the back office and say you've had enough of his bullshit, tell him hes a cock, but dont make threats.

Then, I'd probably hit on this chick a bit more for a while, flirt with her, but dont make any moves, and find if shes getting roasted/fingered by anybody else lately.

And if she hasnt, I'd ask her out.

ah the internet has spoken
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 22:00   #30
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superpig #1
lmao!!

Youve got some rep added for that
All riiight
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 23:33   #31
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

I'd stay as far away as possible.

My mother is called Sue and I refuse to sit in a bar with you listening to you rant on about what you did with Sue last night. That would be too strange.

What you doing Saturday night? I'm in town and need someone to keep me company (who doesn't charge £400 per hour)
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 23:43   #32
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

unlike the hotel room you rented! (or something nearly as expensive as that)
you been stood up then?
No anal this weekend?
(hi any of stu's exes that are reading this )

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 00:04   #33
Blastoderm
________

I'm working on Saturday.

Might be free in the evening but I can't stay long as I got to get up early for Sunday and go to work again.

Yes I'm sad.

(£400 an hour for anal? Damn you're getting ripped off.)
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 00:07   #34
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Blasto, many I time I had this problem and I can see that I will continue to have it, however the philosophy that seems to work best is thinking "whats the worse that can happen" If you dont make your move sooner rather than later she will label you as not interested, gay or shy which are none of the qualities women look for in dating men. However even if for some weird reason she turns you down, then its no skin off your nose. So what try with another girl another day. If she still wants to be friends go for it. The great thing is she will then have in her mind you like her, and so when you do certain things it will relate to the fact that you could be her boyfriend etc.

Give it a go dude, lifes too short.
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 00:10   #35
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Give it a go dude, lifes too short.
So's blasto lololol
sorry
<3

Unread 23 Nov 2005, 00:15   #36
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Blasto, it'll be between six and ten, anytime then you want Blasto - she's heading to a dinner party and I don't want to attend
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 00:21   #37
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

1. Mo sounds like the kind of arse that would go around and start a rumor precisely because he couldn't get anywhere with her. Much more likely than that it is true.

2. You can't ask the girl out but you might find a little time for Skiddy.

3. Sue is too good for you.
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 00:27   #38
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
Blasto, it'll be between six and ten, anytime then you want Blasto - she's heading to a dinner party and I don't want to attend
Sounds alright. I don't know South London that well though...
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 00:47   #39
skiddy
wild one

Quote:
Sounds alright. I don't know South London that well though...

No worries, I'll be in central London. Could come up to Tottenham Court Road if you want.
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 00:57   #40
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
No worries, I'll be in central London. Could come up to Tottenham Court Road if you want.
Aye, that'll be good.
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 01:00   #41
skiddy
wild one

Right, you should have my mobile. Drop me a text with your latest number and i'll call you Saturday or pop in store.
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 01:03   #42
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Right, you should have my mobile. Drop me a text with your latest number and i'll call you Saturday or pop in store.
I don't have your phone but I have your number.
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 01:21   #43
skiddy
wild one

Quote:
I don't have your phone but I have your number.

Then I've lost it
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 01:39   #44
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If your son was at home
crying all alone on his bedroom floor because hes hungry
and the only way to feed him is
sleep with a man for a little bit of money.
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 01:41   #45
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
If your son was at home
what about picking wild mushrooms? that is both filling and free
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 01:44   #46
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This is true and if you happen to pick a bad mushroom, it will at least stop all of that crying.
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 02:17   #47
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
If your son was at home
I was singing this in my head when i opened the thread

:thumbsup:
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 15:09   #48
REacz

REacz is infamous around these partsREacz is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SbOlly
Sorry, are you saying that there is no other reason for you to go for this girl apart from some rumours you've heard? Even if the rumours were true, so what? Are you expecting a pure white virgin?
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SbOlly
Or are you the sort of man who gets possessive and jealous of previous sexual relations a woman has had, because clearly she should have realised she was destined for you, and not allowed herself a gratuitous 15 minutes with some stranger?
Yes.

Damn this is scary you know alot about me... :eek:
REacz is offline   Reply With Quote