User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 1 Dec 2016, 05:18   #1
Firebird

Congrats to ult round 69

Gratz Ult you managed to out manoeuvre the uni with pols, enjoy the win.
Unread 1 Dec 2016, 05:24   #2
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Congrats to ult round 69

Well deserved.
The EOR NAP with Apprime, and the deal with Future after roiding them to the stoneage has to go down in the history as some of the finest political deals in the history of PA.
The way Ult were able to controll 3:7 this round to do their bidding, shows that they are just too good to be beaten atm.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2016, 06:55   #3
Villeh
Ubi concordia, ibi victor

Villeh is on a distinguished road

Imagine the fun next round when Apprime and Ultores start their new 1177 tick nap... that'll be fun for you whiners

* We do not exist *
Villeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2016, 07:01   #4
Firebird

ult were beaten until the uni turned on 1 alliance. App were retarded with some of their decisions though.
Unread 1 Dec 2016, 07:32   #5
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

NoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really nice

just LOOKED at who we have in tag firebird... what can you expect

All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell
NoXiouS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2016, 10:34   #6
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Ta fking Chav.
Unread 1 Dec 2016, 10:54   #7
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

Considering how many roids and how much salvage Future gave to Ultores, I think it is Future's victory aswell.
Unread 1 Dec 2016, 11:29   #8
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Ult has the most incs this round I am pretty sure..

Well played

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2016, 12:01   #9
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Apprime politics were quite awful to be honest. I guess that's what happens when carDi is in charge. He thought he was being clever by vaccing but he still couldn't win.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2016, 14:58   #10
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Apprime politics were quite awful to be honest. I guess that's what happens when carDi is in charge. He thought he was being clever by vaccing but he still couldn't win.
How would you know that? Away whole round pal.
Unread 1 Dec 2016, 15:05   #11
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterrrr View Post
How would you know that? Away whole round pal.
I saw the attack page. Warred almost the enitre universe. No wonder this is the second block on Apprime.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2016, 15:19   #12
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
I saw the attack page. Warred almost the enitre universe. No wonder this is the second block on Apprime.
It's a war game pal not nap game mkay!
Unread 1 Dec 2016, 15:20   #13
Xerxes

Xerxes is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
ult were beaten until the uni turned on 1 alliance. App were retarded with some of their decisions though.
lol, you needed to outnumber us 4 to 1 to beat us tho. And it still took you guys 300 ticks to do it.
Unread 1 Dec 2016, 15:35   #14
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
It's a war game pal not nap game mkay!
If you like losing, sure. Winning PA is about napping until you can't nap any more, and then organizing gangbangs on your enemies before they do the same to you. War is bad, and fair (or balanced) fights are even worse.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2016, 16:08   #15
Firebird

Xerxes, just to add to it, I guess I was short with what I wrote.

The things the cost App

Attacking fringe allies
Attacking p3n instead of future
Attacking CT instead of ND
Vac Mode

All the above is just my opinion as I have said to Agar3s and yourself the round was App's to throw away, on so many occasions instead of turning left we went right.

I have had no influence in what's happened I have ranted at times as I did forsee this coming, however that being said for App to drag themselves back into contention until this latest block that to me was pretty impressive.

The block that came last night decided the outcome ult had the lead and the block ensured no-one could challenge it.

Ult and App needed to remain block free for there to have been anything other than an ULT win.

Like I said I don't know all the in's and out's of the round I really wasn't following it closely I didn't have a fleet till tick 500 I didn't start attacking until p3n hit me around tick 800ish.
Unread 1 Dec 2016, 16:24   #16
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

ReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
Ult has the most incs this round I am pretty sure..

Well played
Pretty sure you are dead wrong by far.
ReaperSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2016, 16:32   #17
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
If you like losing, sure. Winning PA is about napping until you can't nap any more, and then organizing gangbangs on your enemies before they do the same to you. War is bad, and fair (or balanced) fights are even worse.
Depressing but true.
Unread 2 Dec 2016, 13:32   #18
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperSix View Post
Pretty sure you are dead wrong by far.
Agreed.

I think we will be top by ~30%
Unread 2 Dec 2016, 13:48   #19
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veil05 View Post
Agreed.

Who is we?

I am looking forward to EOR stats

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2016, 13:57   #20
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Who is we?

im pretty sure that must be p3ng

Unread 2 Dec 2016, 14:15   #21
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Who is we?

p3nguins.
Unread 2 Dec 2016, 14:21   #22
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Quote:
p3nguins.
I seriously doubt that.

Both us and Ultores are around 3500.
Unread 2 Dec 2016, 14:29   #23
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
I seriously doubt that.

we barely passed 1000

Unread 2 Dec 2016, 16:58   #24
Motti
Just Awesome

Motti has a spectacular aura aboutMotti has a spectacular aura aboutMotti has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
we barely passed 1000
Says a true napper
Motti is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2016, 17:01   #25
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
I seriously doubt that.

3384 ingame intel stats says. Most of those incs were between pt200 and pt700 afaik, will wait for Brams stats.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2016, 17:11   #26
Sandvold

Sandvold will become famous soon enoughSandvold will become famous soon enough

3422 for app from ingame intel
Sandvold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2016, 17:19   #27
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

i expect p3ng to be on 4k+

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2016, 17:28   #28
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motti View Post
Says a true napper
Hehe, im pretty sure we will be the alliance with the highest percentage hitting top tags this round.
XP should be based on what tag you hit also, hitting bottom tags shouldnt give xp

Unread 2 Dec 2016, 17:31   #29
tobbe

tobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
i expect p3ng to be on 4k+
Ye, i wonder why that alliance always get most incs... must be doing something wrong!

VisioN Forever!
tobbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2016, 18:01   #30
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Agreed.

Top in lost roids sure! Incs maybe but not by that much as you forget that there was an immensely long period in the middle of 0 incs on us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
The block that came last night decided the outcome ult had the lead and the block ensured no-one could challenge it.
A good chunk of said block would have hit ult for the last two days if app had wanted to. Unfortunately p3n and a couple of small alliances gave up waiting for you (carDi said give him a few days at the weekend) and since CT wanted to hit app but not Ult it was decided (I should note I had no part in the negations on creating this block so there may have been other causes that would have made it harder to turn the small allies on Ult than I am aware of).

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2016, 18:13   #31
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
Top in lost roids sure! Incs maybe but not by that much as you forget that there was an immensely long period in the middle of 0 incs on us.

A good chunk of said block would have hit ult for the last two days if app had wanted to. Unfortunately p3n and a couple of small alliances gave up waiting for you (carDi said give him a few days at the weekend) and since CT wanted to hit app but not Ult it was decided (I should note I had no part in the negations on creating this block so there may have been other causes that would have made it harder to turn the small allies on Ult than I am aware of).
We don't back out of deals unlike some other allies mkay.

Also they can count Inc in game. Intel tab!
Unread 2 Dec 2016, 18:19   #32
Motti
Just Awesome

Motti has a spectacular aura aboutMotti has a spectacular aura aboutMotti has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

Also they can count Inc in game. Intel tab!
*we don't p3ng our deals
Unread 2 Dec 2016, 18:57   #33
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BowS never get invited to these gangbang-block-discussion though, i wonder why

Unread 2 Dec 2016, 18:58   #34
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Maybe p3ng or who ever is bad cus they are breaking their deals with 4 days notice, but they cannot even reach half way up to the level of stupidty of alliances that agrees to EOR deals before the round has even been played 3/4 of the way.

Unread 2 Dec 2016, 19:06   #35
Motti
Just Awesome

Quote:
Maybe p3ng or who ever is bad cus they are breaking their deals with 4 days notice, but they cannot even reach half way up to the level of stupidty of alliances that agrees to EOR deals before the round has even been played 3/4 of the way.
So EOR deals can only be made last few days of round?
Unread 2 Dec 2016, 19:11   #36
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Quote:
After they hit us we changed our round priorities and made a deal with Ult ok.
Unread 2 Dec 2016, 19:36   #37
Sandvold

Sandvold will become famous soon enoughSandvold will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Reaction of p3n napping ult and getting them to hit us with them.

P3n couldn't take 1 week of inc, which after we would have rejoined vs ult. It's p3n's choice hitting us that made us nap ult. If p3n cba getting inc for a week why would we let them roid us to help them win?

If we had i'm pretty sure munkee would have broken any deal we made with p3n once again if he had a chance to win:P
Sandvold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2016, 19:45   #38
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandvold View Post
Reaction of p3n napping ult and getting them to hit us with them.

P3n couldn't take 1 week of inc, which after we would have rejoined vs ult. It's p3n's choice hitting us that made us nap ult. If p3n cba getting inc for a week why would we let them roid us to help them win?

If we had i'm pretty sure munkee would have broken any deal we made with p3n once again if he had a chance to win:P
Atleast they have some fcking balls to go for the win.
Apprime must be the biggest joke of a alliance we have seen in a long-long time.
Who would NAP Ult for the rest of the round when they have a fairly good shot at winning?
I had a App representative that PMed me the other day asking us for a favour to help them win by hitting Ult instead of App

Unread 2 Dec 2016, 20:32   #39
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Quote:
Atleast they have some fcking balls to go for the win.
Apprime must be the biggest joke of a alliance we have seen in a long-long time.
Who would NAP Ult for the rest of the round when they have a fairly good shot at winning?
I had a App representative that PMed me the other day asking us for a favour to help them win by hitting Ult instead of App
Right.
We won enough rounds to not give a **** about one.
Also we went for the win until everyone decided to hit us. So be it then!
Unread 2 Dec 2016, 21:00   #40
vuLgAr
Bi-Winning

vuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to all

biggest joke would be rainbows winning alliance

H-A ODDR Apprime xVx VisioN HEROES Ultores
vuLgAr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2016, 21:04   #41
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

Dont most alliances going for the win get gangbanged at some point? Surely you were going to. Would you have just give up if p3n had not been a part of it?

Sandvold we had little evidence that you would hit ult at the end of that week. Indeed the evidence we had was that you were encouraging other alliances to hit us. This may have been wrong (cardi certainly denied it) but it is what we had and circumstantial evidence from relation changes supported it. At the same time you had barely even told us that you would go back to hitting ult - looking back at my logs no one from app ever concretely said they would hit ult again after the week off. From Sandvold the closest is "we'll most likely be back on ult next week sometime" while carDi more often suggests Ult wants app to hit p3n as he suggests app may go back to hitting Ult. Since I could never offer anything concrete to the rest of p3n officers about app rejoining the fight is it a surprise the decision ultimately went against app? Edit: I also have to admit I was not a great advocate on app's behalf.

Ultimately we may still have decided to go for it and hit app but the lack of anything to encourage us to stay the course from your side did not exactly encourage us to keep in the fight against Ult.

Otterly an Otter.

Last edited by booji; 2 Dec 2016 at 21:11.
Unread 2 Dec 2016, 21:14   #42
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Quote:
Dont most alliances going for the win get gangbanged at some point? Surely you were going to. Would you have just give up if p3n had not been a part of it?

Sandvold we had little evidence that you would hit ult at the end of that week. Indeed the evidence we had was that you were encouraging other alliances to hit us. This may have been wrong (cardi certainly denied it) but it is what we had and circumstantial evidence from relation changes supported it. At the same time you had barely even told us that you would go back to hitting ult - looking back at my logs no one from app ever concretely said they would hit ult again after the week off. From Sandvold the closest is "we'll most likely be back on ult next week sometime" while carDi more often suggests Ult wants app to hit p3n as he suggests app may go back to hitting Ult. Since I could never offer anything concrete to the rest of p3n officers about app rejoining the fight is it a surprise the decision ultimately went against app? Edit: I also have to admit I was not a great advocate on app's behalf.

Ultimately we may still have decided to go for it and hit app but the lack of anything to encourage us to stay the course from your side did not exactly encourage us to keep in the fight against Ult.
Well you won!
Unread 2 Dec 2016, 21:21   #43
booji
a bucket

not winning does not automatically mean the decision to give it a go was wrong. We thought the chances of us winning if we hit you were better than if not but none of us thought we were the most likely winner with either course. (Though just to show how badly wrong one can be at the time I thought future probably the most likely winner if p3n hit app by staying out of everything).

If say we thought the chance of winning by hitting app 50% while on the flip side a 50% chance of being crushed. While on the other side we thought the chance of winning 10%, getting an easy 2nd 60% and getting crushed 30% by continuing to hit ult which should we choose?

A conservative looking for an easy life would go for 2, while someone radical looking to win will clearly go for 1.

Otterly an Otter.
Unread 2 Dec 2016, 22:01   #44
sevenseas

sevenseas has a spectacular aura aboutsevenseas has a spectacular aura about

We knew nothing was gonna change when blocked turned on us last 3 days to prevent us from winning.

Before block

ult rank 1
app rank 2
p3ng rank 3

After block

ult rank 1
app rank 2
p3ng rank 3

However i know there was discussions about helping p3ng/ct , animaru/pace
to get planet ranks if they stayed away from block as it would keep ult grounded. And the chance for sucess was much bigger if any of the two allies wanted to win anything at all this round.

At this stage pace/animaru was rank 3 and 4 i think, and would clearly benefit and have a chance to get top 3 planet ranks with takeing the deal.
However they clearly thought they would have bigger chances to claim planets ranks by hitting app.

Even we told them this was not gonna happend

Luckily we all see who was right in the end and what did not work out the way they hoped...

Pace rank 6
animaru rank 7

To bad thoose players deserved much more , but sadly they lack leaders with any goals at all.

cheers

Round 61 BF Member - rank 34
Round 62 BF Officer - Running politics rank 19
Round 63 BF HC - Running politics rank 3
Round 64 BF HC - Running politics rank 23
Round 66 Bows Member - rank 29
Round 68 Ult Member - rank 27
Round 69 App Member - rank 19
Round 70 App HC - rank 2
Round 71 Ult Member - rank 40
Round 73 Ult Member - rank 51
Round 74 Ult Member - rank 57
Round 75 Ult Member - rank 5
sevenseas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2016, 22:13   #45
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

says the guy who were in a tag that NAPed the #1 tag for the rest of the round before the round had kicked off....

Unread 2 Dec 2016, 22:39   #46
booji
a bucket

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenseas View Post
At this stage pace/animaru was rank 3 and 4 i think, and would clearly benefit and have a chance to get top 3 planet ranks with takeing the deal.
However they clearly thought they would have bigger chances to claim planets ranks by hitting app.

Pace rank 6
animaru rank 7
No idea about pace but I cant see how you could have helped ani without being willing to hit ult. His basic problem was having less than 1k roids and regular large waves of incs from ult. A deal with you would not stop those waves, and could not get him roids. As it was he got 9k xp in the last couple of days off app. What could you have offered that would have given a better result for him?

Otterly an Otter.
Unread 2 Dec 2016, 23:32   #47
Deakonn

Deakonn is an unknown quantity at this point

Lol I love it, someone starts a congrats ult thread and it takes what 4 posts until all the
Sad people starting pointing fingers at eachother like todlers

No wonder ult always dances circles around everyone
Unread 2 Dec 2016, 23:40   #48
sevenseas

Quote:
No idea about pace but I cant see how you could have helped ani without being willing to hit ult. His basic problem was having less than 1k roids and regular large waves of incs from ult. A deal with you would not stop those waves, and could not get him roids. As it was he got 9k xp in the last couple of days off app. What could you have offered that would have given a better result for him?

Munkee dont tell you anything it seems.
Its worse than i thought =), munkee really do control p3ng solo it seems!

Even agar3s have thoose logs, but you as p3ng hc dont =) makes me smile!

Round 70 App HC - rank 2
Round 75 Ult Member - rank 5
sevenseas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2016, 23:48   #49
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenseas View Post
Munkee dont tell you anything it seems.
Its worse than i thought =), munkee really do control p3ng solo it seems!

Even agar3s have thoose logs, but you as p3ng hc dont =) makes me smile!
"even"
I got them all, even the ones of you trying to seduce clouds before you knew he was a guy.
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2016, 23:52   #50
sevenseas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouter View Post
"even"
I got them all, even the ones of you trying to seduce clouds before you knew he was a guy.

i knew he was a guy

Round 70 App HC - rank 2