User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 18 May 2007, 14:59   #1
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of
Thanks for the compliment!

I can only assume that CTs planet targeting of ND last night is one of two things:

Either its an acknowledgment that the retal for that fc cost them any chance of victory, or they have lost all will to keep fighting the good fight in the top 3, and need to use us to let off a bit of steam!

Either way, its a great honor from a truly great alliance: with decisive play like this, I really have no idea how WP are so far ahead...

</tongue in cheek>
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2007, 15:18   #2
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Re: Thanks for the compliment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH_H_Crab
I can only assume that CTs planet targeting of ND last night is one of two things:

Either its an acknowledgment that the retal for that fc cost them any chance of victory, or they have lost all will to keep fighting the good fight in the top 3, and need to use us to let off a bit of steam!

Either way, its a great honor from a truly great alliance: with decisive play like this, I really have no idea how WP are so far ahead...

</tongue in cheek>

oh so your ND, nice one,can add to your nick in arby hehe

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2007, 15:32   #3
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
oh so your ND, nice one,can add to your nick in arby hehe
hehe lolol.

How does knowing someone's nick and which alliance they're in give you their co ords?
Unread 18 May 2007, 15:33   #4
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
hehe lolol.

How does knowing someone's nick and which alliance they're in give you their co ords?
Other way around. He knew nick and coords, but not alliance.
Unread 18 May 2007, 15:45   #5
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

CBA: /whois me!
Unread 18 May 2007, 15:45   #6
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

surely you'd know the person's alliance if you knew his nick?
Especially since the only alliance channel crab is in is #newdawn where he has voice
Unread 18 May 2007, 15:46   #7
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

No

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2007, 16:01   #8
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
surely you'd know the person's alliance if you knew his nick?
Especially since the only alliance channel crab is in is #newdawn where he has voice
why whois when theres no need to?

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2007, 13:29   #9
Shyne
Flash in the PAN

Shyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud of

HRH_H_Crab is below my bash limit
Shyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2007, 13:31   #10
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Man Asc and TGV hitting each other, now CT hit ND

it's war guys!
Unread 19 May 2007, 13:51   #11
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Now all we need is someone to hit WP, and perhaps this round might become interesting after all.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2007, 14:13   #12
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

or the fact that ND is wolfpack's bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2007, 13:03   #13
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

I highly doubt that MaxMillian. ND are never anyones bitch, and my guess is that if they're working with WP it is because CT pissed them off. I don't know though, since I'm not playing this round and haven't been on IRC.

Props to Angels for trying to beat WP though. CT have now proved that the only way they can win is by outroiding everyone like they did last round when there was no challenging alliance around. I hope they're proud of themselves.
Unread 20 May 2007, 13:24   #14
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buly
ND are never anyones bitch,
o_O

Quote:
CT have now proved that the only way they can win is by outroiding everyone like they did last round
Last time i looked, WP didnt actually have all that much in the way of roids - at the very least, asc, ND, angels and someone else (maybe even vision?!) had more average roids than them; thus, if CT was looking for a high value/score and high roid planets (ie, to get them XP and score), then attacking someone other than WP would be generally a good idea. As they can either get roids off everyone else, or try to kill WP's value - the former is easier, and the latter would probably have more effect towards the end of the round when there is less time to recover that lost value.

That's how i would look at it anyway. Maybe someone with a clue* could comment?

*Posting on AD for the second day in a row, ever!! \o/
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2007, 13:48   #15
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I highly doubt that MaxMillian. ND are never anyones bitch, and my guess is that if they're working with WP it is because CT pissed them off. I don't know though, since I'm not playing this round and haven't been on IRC.

Props to Angels for trying to beat WP though. CT have now proved that the only way they can win is by outroiding everyone like they did last round when there was no challenging alliance around. I hope they're proud of themselves.
Do shut up or **** off. Yes, we all know the ND crime fighting squad is bitter that duck left for pastures new.

P.S. Destiny? :/

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2007, 14:03   #16
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:

</tongue in cheek>
What sort of thing were you trying to achive by creating this thread? I presume your using this as of course some sort of reaction against CT by the rest of the universe.

But in reality it just puts you guys back in the fireing range of been, and have been for the past week or so, Packs 'bitches' As it were. The only connection between yourselves and pack is the fact you both hate CT. Newdawn claim to hate CT due to that lovely incident with the FC, but we know full well ND have hated CT ever since it was created as an alliance and took half their members and command/officers (the ones which made ND second in round 19, if you cant accept that then im sorry but thats just fact)

Now your origonal post was to make CT look stupid. However, if you get incoming consnatly from an alliance out to 'get you' why not attack them back? And forgive me for questioning your intel, but i doubt CT has ever fully targeted ND planet wise. Why would they? There would be no benefit at all.

But, what we do see is an alliance that is ranked 14th down the table is helping Pack by been its flak. There is a lovely discusion in another thread where people critise kargools judegemnt on attacking with Angels And CT against pack. People ask 'why attack with them when it wont benefit you?' Same question applies here. Your no where near coming top. But your decide to help another alliance win based on what? A petty fued with CT members/command choosing to leave ND and create a new alliance?

I sujest ND you open your eyes

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2007, 14:36   #17
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

the night before Crab posted this rediculous thread, there were 7 ND planets (and those planets had hostile counts between 15 and 8) in CT's raids... That certainly is "throwing down the gauntlet" I suppose.. wow 7 planets... guess ND should really feel offended. As to why those planets were chosen, you'll have to ask the raid BC...as I'm sure he decided on them for one reason or another...probably because they were hostile and roidable... not sure, as I wasn't around that evening.

Quote:

</tongue in cheek>
As we appreciate your "truly great alliance" compliment, we know 2 things, 1. ND has never won shit, and has repeatedly shit the bed late in any round they had a chance in... and 2. CT's win in round 20 doesn't make CT a great alliance, as 1 win alone doesn't earn that title, however...atleast we won one.... so kindly piss off until you do (stand by for the "we're a community and we don't care about winning " horseshit)

ND didn't **** up CT's round. CT has no one to throw that blame on but a combination of it's HC and members, who collectively were inactive in comparison to our opponents.

We have no axe to grind with ND, we could care less that you were bothered by our creation, and we certainly don't think twice about the 13th ranked alliance in round 21. You've got 12 other alliances in front of you in the rankings (including CT), I suppose we can pity you for your constant attempts to win a public relations war on AD, as thats the only war you are capable of fighting this round, however it seems pointless to bother. It's like a team losing all it's games in a season, then talking shit when they score 1 goal.....what's the point.

The truth is, regardless of whether it was intentional, or done indirectly, you DID in fact flak for WP

Last edited by aNgRyDuCk; 20 May 2007 at 15:04.
aNgRyDuCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2007, 14:51   #18
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

I dunno why this is being discussed... or why ur even surprised, we bashed you coz ur gobby pr1cks. now sit down shut the f**k up and soak more for wp
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2007, 14:55   #19
Jezz84
DDK

Jezz84 is an unknown quantity at this point

:crymeariver:

CRY MOAR PLZ K THNX BYE!

DDK - Death Defying Killaz
JoV - Joy of Villainy
FAnG - Furious Angels Next Generation
Eclipse - Eclipse
CT- Conspiracy Theory
VS - Volkstaat
Urwins - Urwins
NoX - NoX

Jezz84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2007, 15:10   #20
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
The truth is, regardless of whether it was intentional, or done indirectly, you DID in fact flak for WP
Surely you guys brought this upon yourselves by FCing them?
Unread 20 May 2007, 15:12   #21
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
naa kila, they were hitting us prior to that.. the planet that got fleetcaught had been hostile a number of times, in addition to a good amount of hostilities from other ND planets
Unread 20 May 2007, 15:15   #22
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
^^lol?

Why would fcing a guy whos attacked a member of their alliance force ND to go nap with the top alliance? Tbh that was just called good tactics for getting revenge on a planet who landed on their own.

And tbh crab this whole thread is bull. You know full well they didnt planet target ND. This would be like me setting up an Angels attack with 5 gals in. If the 5 gals had all got 1 rock planet in each would that mean we were planet targetting rock? Ofc not.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2007, 15:16   #23
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If that's the case, maybe CT should've hit ND hard at the time to stop them in their tracks. Moaning at them isn't going to achieve anything, smacking them around probably would. Of course, I am assuming that an alliance in second place could kill off one in thirteenth? place in a few days.

Maybe I don't know enough of the story. It just seems odd that CT left itself in a position where it's still moaning about ND's choices this round, when it has had all the time in the world to make ND's choices for them. It's hardly been war after war has it.
Unread 20 May 2007, 15:18   #24
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
Do shut up or **** off. Yes, we all know the ND crime fighting squad is bitter that duck left for pastures new.

P.S. Destiny? :/

Actually I'm not bitter about that. It was mainly the ex-1up guys that he left and took with him, but yes he did get some of the old ND members too.

The thing I have against CT were their general arrogant attitude last round. Them thinking they're damned good, while they're actually nothing special at all. And that's being proved this round.

Oh, and Angryduck. The rounds ND have had a chance to win we've been beaten by eXilition. I can accept that, since eXi are a very good alliance. You think that your CT would've been able to do it? I don't think so.
Unread 20 May 2007, 15:18   #25
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc
If that's the case, maybe CT should've hit ND hard at the time to stop them in their tracks. Moaning at them isn't going to achieve anything, smacking them around probably would. Of course, I am assuming that an alliance in second place could kill off one in thirteenth? place in a few days.

Maybe I don't know enough of the story. It just seems odd that CT left itself in a position where it's still moaning about ND's choices this round, when it has had all the time in the world to make ND's choices for them. It's hardly been war after war has it.
no one in CT started this thread....we're certainly not moaning... laughing if anything
Unread 20 May 2007, 15:19   #26
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

Quote:
Actually I'm not bitter about that. It was mainly the ex-1up guys that he left and took with him, but yes he did get some of the old ND members too.

The thing I have against CT were their general arrogant attitude last round. Them thinking they're damned good, while they're actually nothing special at all. And that's being proved this round.

Oh, and Angryduck. The rounds ND have had a chance to win we've been beaten by eXilition. I can accept that, since eXi are a very good alliance. You think that your CT would've been able to do it? I don't think so.
the round you were in second place and 1up slapped the dogshit out of you , you weren't beaten by exi
Unread 20 May 2007, 15:19   #27
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My general response to what's been said in this thread is what you are going to do about this:

1 Wolfpack 70 708 2,513,759 49,541 175,963,160 -1.9% 1.5%
2 Conspiracy 68 696 2,228,001 47,346 151,504,069 -2.0% 3.1%
3 Angels 68 782 2,134,478 53,192 145,144,489 -3.1% 1.4%

The answer so far has been 'not a lot' - the pretense of thread is entirely false, because that would suggest that CT have been planet targetting effectively, which I'm not entirely sure is the case. Hitting flak late in the round simply doesn't work. At this stage ND do not matter a bit yet the responses here give them far more credit than they possibly deserve. The fact is if you want to win, you have one concern and that's Wolfpack. ND will gain roids and ranks off you because they want to hit you and you just have to live with it, because if you win it won't matter a bit.
Unread 20 May 2007, 15:23   #28
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

Lok, this thread has nothing to do about what CT, Angels, or anyone else has in mind about "what they intend to do about WP". It's simply a member of ND whining on AD, trying to be funny, trying to fuel some AD debate about ND vs CT or all of the above... I believe we've illustrated it's importance effectively... or better yet, lack of importance.

Simply something to do on a lazy Sunday morning.
Unread 20 May 2007, 15:25   #29
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Wheres the drama llama emoticon
Unread 20 May 2007, 15:28   #30
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

Spritfire had a go at me about CT not ptargeting, next night i did.... 7 of the tagets were ND hostiles and now they cry????
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 20 May 2007, 15:28   #31
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Lok, this thread has nothing to do about what CT, Angels, or anyone else has in mind about "what they intend to do about WP". It's simply a member of ND whining on AD, trying to be funny, trying to fuel some AD debate about ND vs CT or all of the above... I believe we've illustrated it's importance effectively... or better yet, lack of importance.

The Great Lord has spoken, our worthless souls shall now shut up and continue worshipping the might of angryduck and his fellow CT saints... oh wait.

Well done to ND for stepping up on the plate and doing what's in their interest instead of caving in to whatever CT says.
Unread 20 May 2007, 15:33   #32
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

you really like to read your own posts don't you Heartless.....you certainly have no clue what the hell anyone is talking about in this thread... how's the view from the peanut gallery... nice one bumping up that post count
Unread 20 May 2007, 15:34   #33
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:

But it does. Sir, you are giving ND more recognition than they deserve (none) at this point in time by your aggression and length of posting, simply because in your position they are not your concern, because i'm presuming you are in the game of winning.

My point is that whatever you want to fire at ND, you are failing in your aims (quite miserably, I'd have to add) and if you are someone that's not fussed by winning, you are no better than NewDawn by your own admission. But feel free to brush off your own inadequacies.

CT can only speak in one manner at this point in time, that being an effective attack on Wolfpack. Anything else just falls terribly short.
Unread 20 May 2007, 15:36   #34
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

game's aren't won on these boards Lok.... it's simply something to do when your bored
Unread 20 May 2007, 15:36   #35
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
My general response to what's been said in this thread is what you are going to do about this:

1 Wolfpack 70 708 2,513,759 49,541 175,963,160 -1.9% 1.5%
2 Conspiracy 68 696 2,228,001 47,346 151,504,069 -2.0% 3.1%
3 Angels 68 782 2,134,478 53,192 145,144,489 -3.1% 1.4%

The answer so far has been 'not a lot' - the pretense of thread is entirely false, because that would suggest that CT have been planet targetting effectively, which I'm not entirely sure is the case. Hitting flak late in the round simply doesn't work. At this stage ND do not matter a bit yet the responses here give them far more credit than they possibly deserve. The fact is if you want to win, you have one concern and that's Wolfpack. ND will gain roids and ranks off you because they want to hit you and you just have to live with it, because if you win it won't matter a bit.
I think CT have effectively given up on wolfpack by this stage to be honest.
Unread 20 May 2007, 15:36   #36
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm
Spritfire had a go at me about CT not ptargeting, next night i did.... 7 of the tagets were ND hostiles and now they cry????
Dear [DDk]gm,

We all welcome and like the fact that you try to be a Battle Commander for the forces of Conspiracy Theory. Please allow us to explain the benefits of planet targetting to you, in order to increase your military firepower and effect on your enemies. Planet targetting usually is not used to grab the most roids possible from all fat targets Planet targetting is preferred to crush your opposition. Picking 7 ND members does not indicate devastating your opposition at all.

Yours sincerely,
Heartless
Member of Ascendancy's "Teaching Common Sense To The Average Planetarion Player" Council.
Unread 20 May 2007, 15:39   #37
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

To be honest this whole thread can be sumarised into some simple facts which i think are straight forward here.

1) CT And Angels are obviously at war with pack. No denying this fact as they hit them nite after nite and visa versa. Pack are doing well to stay ahead with such a lead. Maybe due to planets in CT/Angels running to them for planet naps? (ie the ego members who only care for their own planets not the alliance) and thats probably one of the many reasons pack are still gaining loads of score.

2) ND attacked CT obviously as they dont like them. And its obvious i think if you asked ND who they would preffer to win a round out of the 2 choices (CT And Pack)they would always say pack. To the obvious reason of when CT was created nothing else. To claim they have an arrogence amuses me. Not once have i saw them, or the HC Command of CT claim they are to the complete standard of 1up or exi. So im confused where that statement comes from? Infact i have even saw Duck admit himself his alliance isnt classed as a great alliance yet in this thread alone as evidence of that.

3) ND of course landed on a CT planet and CT retalled with an FC. This for some reason then gives ND the right to go crying to pack as a 'teamup' agreement to finally end CT (this just means ND goes after CT while pack most likely roids Angels.) Which to be doesnt benefit ND at all. (same scanario as i mentioned earlier where people are critising Kargool for helping Angels/CT with TGV. Amusing how those same people are now defending ND in this thread. Double standards anyone?

4) ND Had a few planets hit most likely due to been majorly hostile. What was the actual amount of ND planets that where hit by CT that nite? Duck claims its 7 at the max. That isnt even a quater of the alliance. How is this planet targetting ND and taking their eye off pack? Maybe this was done becuase At the time, it was simply an add on in a target list full of Pack, just so they can make a point to their flak also? (id love to see evidence of a full planet targetting of a 14th ranked alliance btw ND)

5) This thread is not about Pack, CT and Angels which Lokken has now brought in. Fact is An ND member came on here making a sarcastic propoganda post about CT. Which of course has been proven many times in this thread as not true. What else needs to be discussed here? Nothing. other then the fact we have established ND have some sort of personal vendetta against CT which tbh im starting to find laughable. I feel like im in a playground again.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Unread 20 May 2007, 15:41   #38
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I think CT have effectively given up on wolfpack by this stage to be honest.
Quote:
, 1. ND has never won shit, and has repeatedly shit the bed late in any round they had a chance in... and 2. CT's win in round 20 doesn't make CT a great alliance.... so kindly piss off until you do (stand by for the "we're a community and we don't care about winning " horseshit)
hay angryduck took some of his experiences from ND too JBG :)))))))
Unread 20 May 2007, 15:41   #39
[DDK]gm

lol heatless,

i have been a bc for one week now, 1 day of gal targeting and every other night with ptargets, the ptargets on nd were because they were being gobby shites and we ran out of wp targets for that night, the reason we havent grown the last 24 hours is because we grounded our fleets and fc's a wp to hell and stole all his bs
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 20 May 2007, 15:50   #40
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz
I feel like im in a playground again.
Quote:
I dunno why this is being discussed... or why ur even surprised, we bashed you coz ur gobby pr1cks. now sit down shut the f**k up and soak more for wp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezz84
:crymeariver:

CRY MOAR PLZ K THNX BYE!
I wonder why!
Unread 20 May 2007, 16:06   #41
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
But it does. Sir, you are giving ND more recognition than they deserve (none) at this point in time by your aggression and length of posting, simply because in your position they are not your concern, because i'm presuming you are in the game of winning.

My point is that whatever you want to fire at ND, you are failing in your aims (quite miserably, I'd have to add) and if you are someone that's not fussed by winning, you are no better than NewDawn by your own admission. But feel free to brush off your own inadequacies.

CT can only speak in one manner at this point in time, that being an effective attack on Wolfpack. Anything else just falls terribly short.
I agree there are a lot of posts from CT members in this thread (i am one of them of course) But i dont see that as giving recognition to ND at all. I have respect for ND dont get me wrong. But the simple fact here is the responces to this thread were to prove ND were wrong. End of. The reason why of course we have to keep coming back here and posting, making this argument grow even further then it has, is becuase people outside of the 2 alliances like to add fuel to this fire on these boards (typical AD tbh though which always makes an interesting read i guess)

Now to 'fire at ND' i would see as a success. We hit 7 planets alone in the ND camp and they come here moaning that we are 'planet targetting them' i see that as a success wouldnt you? Becuase if any alliance saw that as a major attack on themselves i would tell them not to play PA ever again. And as far as on the boards go i think we have made out point quite clear also against ND's crap propoganda of one member simply trying to be funny which backfired. And again as i said above, only reason why i keep having to post on these boards is becuase of outsiders who like to feed off this for somthing to do.

And for the laste statement. CT have actually had quite a few successful raids on Pack. But Pack have proven this round without a shadow od a doubt to be still doing a great job by growing with this constant incoming. I take my hat off to them completly. But as i said above it doesnt help also, when you have alliance members who are of course a spare attack fleet, running to Pack looking for naps to save their own skin. Ive heard that Angels members in perticular are doing this quite a lot. (Some CT also not claiming we havent got them either)

But anyway. Ive made my points clear in the last post im now going to leave the pa boards for another time. have fun.

p3nguin Founder
Unread 20 May 2007, 16:25   #42
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

hey..our crew wasnt far from winning there yeh!

props to Destiny..awesome bunch of people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz
The only connection between yourselves and pack is the fact you both hate CT.
There is never hate - only love and war in pa. maybe a few individuals hate each other but thats just the way it is...

If there is any Alliance to be hated this round its simple Angels for their massive cheating core. I mean..we removed like 3-4 targets from the list daily for being closed by admins. You guys suck arse and thats my honest opinion - cheating is so LDK..I dont get it. sorry to enforce that argument but I felt it was necessary before we move on with Round 22.

Community Leader

Last edited by Illuvatar; 20 May 2007 at 16:35.
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2007, 16:32   #43
[DDK]gm

yeah i think Buly has had his head up somewhere dark the last 2 rounds
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 20 May 2007, 16:33   #44
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antigone
hey..our crew wasnt far from winning there yeh!

props to Destiny..awesome bunch of people.
props for doing galraids all round and still losing guys!
Unread 20 May 2007, 16:34   #45
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
the round you were in second place and 1up slapped the dogshit out of you , you weren't beaten by exi
That was a rebuilding round though, ND started with 40 odd members iirc, 1up had 100.
Unread 20 May 2007, 16:39   #46
Buly

Those are the kind of things that Mr. Thug for hire (lol) takes upon himself as a good achievement.
Unread 20 May 2007, 16:45   #47
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
lol heatless,

i have been a bc for one week now, 1 day of gal targeting and every other night with ptargets, the ptargets on nd were because they were being gobby shites and we ran out of wp targets for that night, the reason we havent grown the last 24 hours is because we grounded our fleets and fc's a wp to hell and stole all his bs
congrats for that, just a shame for us the call came in eta 8 and 15 mins to tick. We pulled alot of fleets out of our arsenal in the short time...anyone able to provide a battlereport?

good job arc..hats off

Community Leader
Unread 20 May 2007, 16:46   #48
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

Quote:
That was a rebuilding round though, ND started with 40 odd members iirc, 1up had 100.
Quote:
Those are the kind of things that Mr. Thug for hire (lol) takes upon himself as a good achievement.

cracks me up how an alliance can play like shit, do a shitty job in the recruiting of their members, and then call it a rebuilding round like that's some sort of excuse... at the time 1up beat the snot out of ND, ND were in 2nd place, and at max strenght, they'd been hitting 1up for quite some time, and the 1up HC finally decided to lay down the smacketh...which 1up did with authority...ND lost it's ass that night... quit making excuses...your argument doesn't fly
Unread 20 May 2007, 16:46   #49
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

Just to set the record straight, there was the initial fc, and after that we spent about a night planet targetting CT by way of payback.

That particular spat ended, and everything went quiet.
Then about a week or so later was the planet targetting incident that made me create this thread. I found it a bit strange at the time, and certainly not the actions of a competent alliance who were attempting to go for the win.

To be honest, had I known that we would end the day 400 roids up (or so) I'd maybe not have made this thread, but it has been funny!

And as for how ND feels about the top 3 alliances and who we would want to win, well I am not in a position to give you a response to that, because we havent had a vote on it, but personally speaking only one of the three alliances has fleetcaught our players or planet targeted us this round (to my knowledge), so if I have any particularly strong feelings toward one, that would be the one...

As for me having a particular dislike of Angryduck, well all I can say was during his time at ND (both tenures) he wasn't really online enough for me to ever feel VERY strongly about him one way or the other.

I don't think hes very good at AD though
Unread 20 May 2007, 16:50   #50
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Quote:
props for doing galraids all round and still losing guys!
and you seem to have even less a clue than half of the AD posters here.
ask angryduck what happened R20 before you post any crap or just get the facts right. it was a fair battle and has been great fun during Round 20. Destiny lost by 2 Million or what it was and our core can only be proud of themselves to have achieved that vs. a strong CT in Round 21.

Community Leader