User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 Mar 2005, 22:18   #1
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
well, i have gone and done it now :D

we (that being me and cecily - my fiancee for those who dont know me) are at the registry office in the morning, to purchase our wedding licence and agree with them when they can perform our wedding (hopefully may the way things are looking hence why i possibly cant do the GD meet)
And we have just bought our rings, quite plain, gold inlaid with white gold, very nice though, although it will be my first ever piece of gold jewellery

I'm now a very happy person indeed, and cant wait to get it sorted tomorrow

Unread 3 Mar 2005, 22:20   #2
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: well, i have gone and done it now :D

A GD meet mixed with a wedding you say? hmmmmmm sounds good!

Congrats mate, hope it all goes well!

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 22:29   #3
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

GL Mate. Just dont tell her about PA in any way shape or form, and the relationship will be fine.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 22:32   #4
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

GL, you will probably need it some time in the future, like everyone else
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 22:44   #5
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
A GD meet mixed with a wedding you say? hmmmmmm sounds good!

Congrats mate, hope it all goes well!
I thought you were away getting laid.

Congrats though RR_0.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 22:45   #6
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

good luck.

cause i am curious, the weeding for financal reasons?

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 22:58   #7
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I demmand wedding photographs!!!

that way we can all say 'awww', dace can eye up the flower girl and madi & i can have a good cry
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 22:59   #8
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I haven't even met this woman. And I'm your wife god damnit.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 23:00   #9
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
I haven't even met this woman. And I'm your wife god damnit.
Isnt "Bitch" a more appropriate term for the relationship?
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 23:01   #10
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
I demmand wedding photographs!!!

that way we can all say 'awww', dace can eye up the flower girl and madi & i can have a good cry
I'm actually quite curious as to what RR looks like. I remember Dante (I think) saying that he did not look as expected.
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 23:01   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Isnt "Bitch" a more appropriate term for the relationship?
True.

I haven't even met this bitch. And I'm your wife god damnit.
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 23:02   #12
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
GL Mate. Just dont tell her about PA in any way shape or form, and the relationship will be fine.

she occationally reads this forum so that she can have a laugh at the way you lot take the piss out of me
(i will be getting some photos up by the end of the week hopefully
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 23:02   #13
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
I'm actually quite curious as to what RR looks like. I remember Dante (I think) saying that he did not look as expected.
"Northern" ?

You mean he didnt have one a flat cap, with a whippet on one arm and a racing post on the other, smoking Kensitas Club and talking about working down't pit?

Bloody disgrace if you ask me.
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 23:03   #14
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
she occationally reads this forum so that she can have a laugh at the way you lot take the piss out of me
(i will be getting some photos up by the end of the week hopefully
If this were real life I'd be clicking my tongue twice and pointing my finger at you.
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 23:08   #15
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future

Quote:
...... (hopefully may the way things are looking hence why i possibly cant do the GD meet)

hope you dont mind me suggesting, but ,GD stag do??
and congrats though i barely know you.
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 23:13   #16
roadrunner_0
cynic

this should be photos of me and her as long as it has worked properly (someone tell me if it hasn't, and yes i know that they seem rather big, they shouldn't and i don't know why they are)

http://img138.imageshack.us/gal.php?...ingcute5we.jpg

EDIT: yes, you have guessed correctly, i didn't name the images
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 23:15   #17
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
this should be photos of me and her as long as it has worked properly (someone tell me if it hasn't, and yes i know that they seem rather big, they shouldn't and i don't know why they are)

http://img138.imageshack.us/gal.php?...ingcute5we.jpg

Yep, nothing like I imagined.
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 23:16   #18
roadrunner_0
cynic

cheers

what did you imagine and is the reality better or worse?
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 23:16   #19
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Yep, nothing like I imagined.
I anticipated "Human"

Shows how wrong i was
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 23:18   #20
roadrunner_0
cynic

kura, your a bastard
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 23:20   #21
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
kura, your a bastard
You need to refine your definition there, as my Father clearly will dispute that.
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 23:22   #22
roadrunner_0
cynic

it was still a nasty thing to say and it hurt me immensely

i think i shall go and cry now, you have ruined this, one of the formative evenings of my young life, so that i will never look at it the same way again

you have soured this for me i hope you're happy now...

Unread 3 Mar 2005, 23:22   #23
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
cheers

what did you imagine and is the reality better or worse?
I'm not really sure, it's like I said when Yahwe asked the same, once you see someone it's hard to think what you thought they looked like. Maybe I expected you to look like RoadRunner...
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 23:23   #24
roadrunner_0
cynic

m33p m33p
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 23:24   #25
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
m33p sodding m33p
Fixed.
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 23:25   #26
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Fixed.
for greater justice
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 23:26   #27
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: well, i have gone and done it now :D

I am coming to the wedding.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 23:30   #28
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I am coming on the bridesmaid
FIXED!*

* lolz
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 23:31   #29
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
it was still a nasty thing to say and it hurt me immensely

i think i shall go and cry now, you have ruined this, one of the formative evenings of my young life, so that i will never look at it the same way again

you have soured this for me i hope you're happy now...

Goddamn, i just cracked a hard on the size of a small african nation!

Cheers.
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 23:32   #30
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
* lolz
And the best man.
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 23:52   #31
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

To be fair, it is a pretty poor picture.
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 23:53   #32
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Good Luck and Congrats Michael.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 23:55   #33
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
To be fair, it is a pretty poor picture.
It's too close to his face. His head monopolises the shot and thus looks podgy.
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 00:15   #34
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

I want an invite to the reception.

We're holding your first teddy hostage. If the invite is not issued within the next six hours, you'll recieve one part of its body everyday until it is issued.

Pray you rectify this before the seventh day.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 00:19   #35
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Hey RR when do i get to meet the bridesmaids?
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 00:22   #36
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

BTW that photo of you is a touch unflattering.
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 00:24   #37
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

You think?
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 00:29   #38
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Hey RR when do i get to meat the bridesmaids?
FIXED.
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 00:36   #39
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:

http://img138.imageshack.us/gal.php...kingcute5we.jpg

seems like an attractive couple, you two.. congrats!

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 00:44   #40
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
You think?

on occassion (dont tell anyone tho)
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 00:49   #41
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

and tonight Matthew, I'm going to be.... Richard Digance
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 00:53   #42
Dace
so f*cking zen

he looks more like G'Kar thank you very much
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 00:56   #43
Marilyn Manson
Gone

You mock him for the unflattering picture, but you haven't seen the size of his cock.
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 00:56   #44
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

true

HASTY EDIT : this "true" was written after the G'kar comment and before the cock one

EDIT2 : which doesn't mean I have seen it of course
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 00:58   #45
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I am coming on the bridesmaid
at that very moment?
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 01:19   #46
roadrunner_0
cynic

jesus you lot scare me sometimes!

to be honest, there is no such thing as a good picture of me

i shall endeavour to find a better one though, that is just the one we took when we were pissing around with the digital camera the other day
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 01:21   #47
Dace
so f*cking zen

i wanna meet the bridesmaids i wanna meet the bridesmaids i wanna meet the bridesmaids i wanna meet the bridesmaids i wanna meet the bridesmaids i wanna meet the bridesmaids i wanna meet the bridesmaids i wanna meet the bridesmaids i wanna meet the bridesmaids i wanna meet the bridesmaids i wanna meet the bridesmaids i wanna meet the bridesmaids i wanna meet the bridesmaids i wanna meet the bridesmaids i wanna meet the bridesmaids i wanna meet the bridesmaids i wanna meet the bridesmaids i wanna meet the bridesmaids i wanna meet the bridesmaids i wanna meet the bridesmaids i wanna meet the bridesmaids i wanna meet the bridesmaids i wanna meet the bridesmaids i wanna meet the bridesmaids i wanna meet the bridesmaids i wanna meet the bridesmaids i wanna meet the bridesmaids i wanna meet the bridesmaids i wanna meet the bridesmaids i wanna meet the bridesmaids i wanna meet the bridesmaids i wanna meet the bridesmaids i wanna meet the bridesmaids i wanna meet the bridesmaids i wanna meet the bridesmaids i wanna meet the bridesmaids i wanna meet the bridesmaids i wanna meet the bridesmaids i wanna meet the bridesmaids i wanna meet the bridesmaids i wanna meet the bridesmaids i wanna meet the bridesmaids i wanna meet the bridesmaids i wanna meet the bridesmaids

can i huh huh huh?!
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 01:23   #48
roadrunner_0
cynic

you can as far as i'm concerned, although she is going out with the best man, so you probably won't get very far
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 01:24   #49
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
you can as far as i'm concerned, although she is going out with the best man, so you probably won't get very far
It's ok, MM plans on keeping him occupied.
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 01:24   #50
Dace
so f*cking zen

does she have a little sister?