User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 Aug 2006, 02:40   #1
Cowmando
is your god

Cowmando is an unknown quantity at this point
something about recent changes

just something about some changes i would kinda like to be edited or removed:

-Production and covert operations cannot be carried out while the game is ticking.

I know why this was changed to stop people fiddleing their value and stuff. I would like to see the ablity to spend your resources straight after tick perhapps without it changeing value reintroduced so it is possable to fake building stuff without spending res as all people need to know to check this is get a planets scan during update one one of the late ticks b4 they land. If it was made able to spend res without changeing value it would still be discoverable but harder to.

-Production orders are now only stacked when finish tick and start tick matches - not JUST finish tick, as was previous.

This one is a take it or leave it one as far as i am conserned but i would like to see it put back to haow it was. The reason for this is that I always thought that it was costly enough haveing to change your engineers and not be able to change the agin for 48 more ticks to get this ablity.

well these are just my opinions on these thing would like to hear what other people think.

also note with the first one i don't have any idea how hard to code it would be to spend resources without it changeing value (score) as i don't know anything about codeing. But i would suggets possiably something like add the value of resources to the value in the calculation if refund = 100%.
Cowmando is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2006, 09:01   #2
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: something about recent changes

I like the rulechange. Keep it.