User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 22 Nov 2004, 17:25   #251
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: GD Fantasy Football Season 2

Would Someone PLEASE buy a copy of the Herald today so that those who arent in the Exiles league can get the transfer code.

Cheers.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 17:32   #252
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I've asked on another forum I use that also does this league where most aren't in the exiles league so I should be able to give you an answer soon.
Though of course it's in my best interest not to
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 17:36   #253
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I have the exiles code , hence half my teams i can alter. The only ones i cant change are the crap ones which are doing badly (all outside the top 30). Hence why i need the code.

Oh , and for reference , exiles code this week : 6008
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 17:02   #254
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
here you go........5350
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 02:12   #255
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Requesting transfer code for this week please.
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 10:59   #256
Stew
Made of Twigs

Unread 11 Dec 2004, 15:23   #257
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

how is this league going then? couldnt be bothered this year

who is winning and are they winning by a huge amount?
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 16:14   #258
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Theres the current Table, showing JonnyBGood leading Kura leading Phang leading Kura's brother, leading Evan Leach?
Unread 13 Dec 2004, 20:16   #259
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Unread 13 Dec 2004, 20:23   #260
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

I had a shit weekend again.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 23:04   #261
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Bollocks but I wish I'd held onto riise for a few weeks longer
Unread 2 Jan 2005, 15:16   #262
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

Transfer code for this week someone? (
Unread 2 Jan 2005, 16:35   #263
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deerbarn
Transfer code for this week someone? (
This week's transfer code is:

----------retired-------
Unread 3 Jan 2005, 02:36   #264
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Although it has now, as of 1am, changed to:

----------retired-------
Unread 4 Jan 2005, 21:16   #265
JonnyBGood
Banned

I have frank lampard in for four weeks. He gains me 2 points. I take him out yesterday and he's already gotten two assists inside twenty minutes. FOR ****S SAKE YOU ****ING STUPID ****ING RETARD ****ING GET SENT OFF OR I'LL ****ING HUNT YOU DOWN AND ****ING KILL YOU YOU ****ING ****.
Unread 4 Jan 2005, 21:23   #266
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

he's in my team so NO please don't!

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jan 2005, 21:41   #267
Androme
☆ ♥ 

I've had Lampard since near to the start - brought me oooooo so many points Although the last 2 matches he's had -1 points in each so I'm kind of pissed-off - I'm going to consider taking him + Burton O-Brien who's doing shit out.

Surprisingly, my 2nd team, which I made about almost a month after the Premiership started, is only 40 points behind the team I made from the start - how depressing
----------retired-------
Unread 5 Jan 2005, 03:47   #268
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point

Any of you play a proper fantasy game?

i.e. the premierleague.com one?
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2005, 16:58   #269
JonnyBGood
Banned

I play with some friends of mine. I just broke a thousand points this week!

For some reason I have appalling luck with that league, players I pick up getting injured and this only being reported on the day of the match, every player I pick up having a poor first game for me etc.

Just got nailed on giggs so it looks like primus is in for the rest of the month including a visit to chelsea :(((((

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 5 Jan 2005 at 17:16.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2005, 17:31   #270
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Jonno - I am now having the same gay feelings you had towards Lampard (doing good and then when you put him he plays shit and when you take him out again he plays ace) towards Giggs - I had him 2 weeks after the start of the season with my #1 team (5 games, 7 points) and now the bastard has 44 points on 18/19 games or something.

In other annoyingly gay news, I accidentally clicked the wrong player to sub. Phillips out instead of O'Brien so I had waste an extra transfer credit to get Phillips back - fs not my luck
----------retired-------
Unread 6 Jan 2005, 00:21   #271
Freakozoid
Anon.

Leave Lampard in. He got 2 assists last game! How is that not worth it?
He's the highest scoring player in the proper premierleague.com game. Got more points then Henry. That's saying something.

Did I win that Yahoo thing last season Jonny?
Can't remember. Don't think I did did I?

Clearly Hasselbaink doesn't score whenever I put him in my team. Just took him out for Beattie.
Unread 6 Jan 2005, 01:13   #272
JonnyBGood
Banned

I think I won but it was close at the end. Also Beattie now plays for one of the most boring/unattacking teams in the premiership. I'd put in Andy Johnson or Paul Dickov who are both good value buys.
Unread 6 Jan 2005, 01:19   #273
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I think I won but it was close at the end. Also Beattie now plays for one of the most boring/unattacking teams in the premiership. I'd put in Andy Johnson or Paul Dickov who are both good value buys.
Beattie will score 10-12 goals in the remainder of the season. His style suits the Everton game (long ball , held up , shots from distance and set piece goals).

Hes a good buy.
Unread 6 Jan 2005, 04:15   #274
Freakozoid
Anon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Beattie will score 10-12 goals in the remainder of the season. His style suits the Everton game (long ball , held up , shots from distance and set piece goals).

Hes a good buy.

I know he is.

Johnson I have already. Dickov I just don't like.
Unread 12 Jan 2005, 15:29   #275
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:

Unread 17 Jan 2005, 01:23   #276
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:

Unread 17 Jan 2005, 15:09   #277
Androme
☆ ♥ 

I'm doing shit - I've never recovered from the weekend where I lost 23 points fs.
----------retired-------
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 14:35   #278
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

I seem to be doing better in this than in the prediction leagues thank God. Sods law that Hasselbaink will start scoring again now I sold him though.

Just wondering though, who are in charge of the top 5 teams?
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 14:44   #279
Stew
Made of Twigs

I can't believe I'm in 16th with this team:

Cech

Carragher Carsley Cole Mellberg

Pires Wright-Phillip Zenden

Hasselbaink Johnson Reyes
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 19:10   #280
JonnyBGood
Banned

My team is the one 27 points clear at the top.
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 19:24   #281
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5
I seem to be doing better in this than in the prediction leagues thank God. Sods law that Hasselbaink will start scoring again now I sold him though.

Just wondering though, who are in charge of the top 5 teams?
Racing Club De Onchan is mine.
FC Bathtub is my Brother.
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 01:42   #282
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Derek got me 13 points today - I am most pleased
----------retired-------
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 02:42   #283
JonnyBGood
Banned

What the nobbing christ of a random player for ****ing hibs **** you scottish football with your being appallingly shit.
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 02:47   #284
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
What the nobbing christ of a random player for ****ing hibs **** you scottish football with your being appallingly shit.
<====== Derek says **** off.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 02:49   #285
JonnyBGood
Banned

DO NOT INSULT COMRADE STALIN.
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 02:53   #286
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
DO NOT INSULT COMRADE STALIN.
has comrade stalin scored 17 goals this season? no? then comrade stalin can **** off.
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 02:55   #287
JonnyBGood
Banned

Comrade Stalin created the concept of scoring goals and the number seventeen.
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 02:59   #288
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

didn't do much with them thoguh, did he?

DEREK RIORDAN 17 - JOSEF STALIN 0
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 03:01   #289
JonnyBGood
Banned

Stalin played back when the game was pure and noble.
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 09:17   #290
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Comrade Riordan scored 13 points for many of my clubs this week. Comrade Hasselbaink did a well. So Comrade Stalin will have to send them both to the Gulag for going against his wishes and closing the gap on Comrade B Goode.
Unread 26 Jan 2005, 02:31   #291
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Comrade Riordan scored 13 points for many of my clubs this week.
What a time for me to buy him sods law though the week I get rid of Hasselbaink he starts scoring again, now if only Henry would as well I may improve on 5th.
Unread 26 Jan 2005, 18:55   #292
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

transfercode this week

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 14:29   #293
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

and the code for this week: 3679

I'm above Stew now

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2005, 19:17   #294
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Yes Folks , the transfer window is now firmly CLOSED. And a new month has begun with 4 more transfers. Obviously players moving to the big sides from smaller clubs will now take on a new significance, and players moving from Big clubs to smaller ones may have to be taken out and replaced.

A full list of all confirmed transfers in the English Premiership during the Transfer Window

Anyone caught signing Eric Djemba Djemba will be laughed at in a truly evil manner. I remain very annoyed that someone stole my team name from last year (Djembas 4 Goalposts).
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 23:32   #295
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Wow thanks for the meaningful yet also futile e-mail Karmy

Quote:
Kurashima <[email protected]> to me Show options 10:07pm (19 minutes ago) Hi!

Here's the latest update for the Whyte and Mackay British Fantasy Football mini-league: GD Season 2 - The Revenge

As im sure you lot can see, Jonny and his outstanding (Read : Bloody Lucky) Urban Legends are currently pulling away at the top, with yet another brilliant defensive performance from Chelsea , Man U and Rangers collecting him an astonishing 5 out of 5 clean sheets. Can anyone stop this one man army, who appears to have renounced his ceasefire effort on his fellow players and resumed hostilities with a vengeance. At the bottom , 1-X and LHC battle it out for the wooden spoon (which we wont be offering to Sniborp due to his late start). Will they ever have a good week?

Kura
----------retired-------
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 00:30   #296
JonnyBGood
Banned

And Terry Henry to play crystal palace tomorrow!
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 10:11   #297
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
Wow thanks for the meaningful yet also futile e-mail Karmy
Karmy?

KARMY?

KARMY?

ILL ****ING SKIN YOU ALIVE AND MAKE YOU EAT YOUR OWN BOLLOCKS FOR DARING TO CALL ME THAT YOU SNIVELLING LITTLE SNOT NOSED PUNK!
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 13:48   #298
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Karmy?

KARMY?

KARMY?

ILL ****ING SKIN YOU ALIVE AND MAKE YOU EAT YOUR OWN BOLLOCKS FOR DARING TO CALL ME THAT YOU SNIVELLING LITTLE SNOT NOSED PUNK!
I have an erection following this comment.
----------retired-------
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 15:32   #299
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

i just joined up, i cant be bothered to login, how well am i doing?
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 00:13   #300
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

just saw the email claiming I'm fighting a wooden spoon battle with LHC

I'd just like to clarify that my gimmick team "total tosspots" is supposed to do badly.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote