User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 1 Jan 2004, 18:04   #201
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of
Re: Elysium WON!!

hehe zhil and other are taking me seriously - see my post count and you will understand how serious i can be about AD, if you really want to know me and then give any statement about me zh|l then you could find me on IRC on #FAnG.
And of course you dont think seriously i will give my reall view here , right?
i hate AD, i do only Official statement which are occasionaly...
and i do think that going solo is the best for PA, not maybe the best for my alliance, but how realistic it is and if i will success, round11 will tell me that and at least if i will go into as powerblock, it will be a third powerblock to unbalance the game and give it a spice to the members so they wont be bored like the very "NICE" and boring round10

oh and i know i am fcked up, that what happen after you have 3 long years of army services, try it and you will find its really hard to speak with sense after this.

alch
Unread 1 Jan 2004, 18:17   #202
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnd|One
Was it that Focht even said he had Ecl/ToT/NoS ready to kill Elysium? Such preeminent "I willl round up my brothers and sisters and..." rather than "I will..." -attitude in PA. I was suprised nothing happened, because as shown in R9 and yet again evidenced in R10 ToT was pro-Eclipse. I know it was partly due to being December and players being more idle, but Eclipse also faced losing it all - block victory, and number one alliance spot (reminder of R9 to Elysium planet/galaxy -wise). No reason to "lose it all", when you can have "part" of it (victory). With the ticks withering to an end, Eclipse had its hands tied.
Uhm actually thats a missquote, i said earlier i prevented such things happening since Elysium pissed off ToT by takeing in Heartless and NoS by talking down on Kal and even giving them crap for some weird Dragonslog. While i myself wasnt too proud of Elysium either, yet i still talked to them to keep the fire and to sit it out, because i figured pax wasnt worth it and the cowardice of a few wasnt worth to ruin the cooperation and trust we had established in other games, namely Planeti@.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 1 Jan 2004, 19:32   #203
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Everyone knew the implications of the rules set for PaX; the 150 player/alliance rule. The combat rules (20% dmg requirement to stop attacker from capping, T1-only targeting) made it hard to be able to inflict much damage to any single alliance, atleast when directly combating one on one. Basically those that were offline and/or in inactive galaxies got beaten down. Rules tweaking for r11 required, as shown by the emotions towards the current rule set on this thread.

However end game in PaX was quite a race. Fang kept its closed players to the end, but got struck down when it was announced that such planets would not count in the end rankings. Dragons almost passed Elysium, making it to around 3M score differential, before Wolfpack realized they could beat Dragons themselves and the player movement to Dragons froze (I suppose Vision got fed up with it too as it was eating their rankings?). Elysium was lacking all round in recruiting and this was nagging us as the ticks closed down for final scores to be calculated. The 72hrs rule made several players wary of switching their alliance and being able to transfer more than a few single players was not an easy feat, as it meant taking away the name of the alliance being sucked dry (eg. killing their efforts for the round). NoS managed to grab hirr, Eclipse took ViRuS and a fang BG, Dragons took Seraphim. I doubt none of their former leaders were too thrilled about this, but it's all in the game and all you can do is keep your chin high and move on in such situations. All within normal round parameters.

With less than two weeks into the end of the round fang committing suicide gave a chance for EET to really take the round, amongst others plans (plunge EET into a war and transfer players into the other block within the final remaining ticks). It was a quite a fierce battle of minds and nobody really knew whom would come on top in the end with all the shit being thrown around. Was it that Focht even said he had Ecl/ToT/NoS ready to kill Elysium? Such preeminent "I willl round up my brothers and sisters and..." rather than "I will..." -attitude in PA. I was suprised nothing happened, because as shown in R9 and yet again evidenced in R10 ToT was pro-Eclipse. I know it was partly due to being December and players being more idle, but Eclipse also faced losing it all - block victory, and number one alliance spot (reminder of R9 to Elysium planet/galaxy -wise). No reason to "lose it all", when you can have "part" of it (victory). With the ticks withering to an end, Eclipse had its hands tied.

The three strongest alliances in PaX were elysium, fang and eclipse. With the "everyone is equal till the end" -growth/combat it was near impossible to distinquish one another in the round. Yet again alliances adapted, blocks formed, alliances fell under pressure and small actions were all it required for setting clear end results.

I don't think Elysium took away from anyone elses victory (fang was dead and eclipse was a close allied 2nd). It just made clear on the rankings what was evident otherwise on the battlefield through activity.

Well played and happy New Year!
/me fires up his .2$ rocket.
what you sa here is just your justification for what happened. The simple fact is for most of the round you bocked with other alliances with around 1k players or so if you count the alliances on the extremities. If you add to this that you then took some of the biggest players from the opposing block it is fair to say it was political maneuvering that got you the win - no a win through your battlefield achievements.

Sure PaX is shite. But at the end of the day its a set mentality which cannot be easily changed. People putting in honour and loyalty before fun and simply playing to win.

You won, and fair play to you. You took the most (biggest?) side hoppers and you achieved your goals. However that wont do anything to bring back fun and the ability for players to develop while blocks strangle the universe.

I dunno when ppl get a clue, a universe with 2k paid players i would say its pas the stage anyhing can be salvaged now.

Anyway happy new year off to drink more beer now

By the way - last 6 months without PA have ben the best in ages. I dunno why I stayed playing so long I must have been mad!
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Unread 1 Jan 2004, 20:21   #204
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The three strongest alliances in PaX were elysium, fang and eclipse. With the "everyone is equal till the end" -growth/combat it was near impossible to distinquish one another in the round. Yet again alliances adapted, blocks formed, alliances fell under pressure and small actions were all it required for setting clear end results.

I don't think Elysium took away from anyone elses victory (fang was dead and eclipse was a close allied 2nd). It just made clear on the rankings what was evident otherwise on the battlefield through activity.

Well played and happy New Year!
/me fires up his .2$ rocket.
how can you claim such things? Did ely at any point proven to be stronger then FAnG or even Eclipse on the battlefield. FAnG has proven it was the rightfull #1 during the round. Yes we screwed up, and if we didn't, Ely wouldn't have ended before FAnG. That's not a fantasy, it's what most likely would have happened and I fairly think everyone but some Elysium members accept that.

This final result reflects nothing. As you said, the 3 main alliances where Eclipse, Ely and FAnG. Like you said, it was hard for the 3 alliance to really distinguish from eachother. Let's not forget that 2 of the 3 biggest alliances fought together against the 3th big alliance. FAnG NEVER got beaten on the battlefield or in the true meaning of what PA is. We got beaten politcally yes, we got owned there and we screwed up there ourselves.

But you cannot claim that what Ely did was just to restore what should have been the true reflection of this round. Don't get me wrong, Ely is asmuch to blame as those who jumped ship as FAnG HC who screwed up in the first place. But don't try to seek explanations to justify the mass-recruiting you did and certainly don't try to make it look like it'd have been the only truthfull reflection of this round.

Nway, happy newyear etc ...

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 1 Jan 2004, 20:42   #205
rnd|One
100% irresistible

rnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
political maneuvering that got you the win - no a win through your battlefield achievements.

You won, and fair play to you. You took the most (biggest?) side hoppers and you achieved your goals. However that wont do anything to bring back fun and the ability for players to develop while blocks strangle the universe.
Since you seem to have not played the round, you might not understand how futile it was for a single alliance to beat even a single opponent solo. Whenever battles occured, usually the only bits that changed where those representing roids or an attacker drinking too much and suiciding his fleet. A few cases of bad bc'ing were welcome exceptions, and even then, losses beyond 1:1.5 were hard to achieve and 1:2 was pretty much the best possible outcome in big battles. At times when attackers were from multiple alliances (since defenders were always from one bar ingal defence) it was possible, but actions like these show a flaw in combat rules since such numbers are required in the first place - not? When the game is down to the slim chance of no defence being present and the target being inactive enough to leave his fleet to die, killing was not common in PaX. Slower growth, roids playing little part in score, killing not being worthwhile... not much room for distinction between organized alliances.

Elysium really would be about the last alliance to talk to about ruining "fun" in PA looking back at rounds (not that you did). I still remember this round an opposing alliance HC coming over in IRC PM and telling me something like; "If you try to win this round, we will gather even more opposition to take you down." And that they did. It's just how the game is, has been and likely will be. Those whom try to change the ways of the game, will be eaten as easy prey and marked as losers with their members leaving for other alliances and the bold (I believe them to be called as "naive" in PA) alliance HCs whom tried to change things wondering "where is the rightfulness in this all?" leaving the rotten game and cursing it to the depths of hell -- after they get their revenge via blocking those that killed their alliance, that is.

ps. I tried spending an easy round scanning, but being a single scanner for the allliance turned out to be hell of a burden! And you're right about the political manouvering. It does win rounds when blocks fight, sometimes you can tell the victor before the ticks have even begun -- sadly enough. I hear it's the same even in [a certain pa-clone] atm.

Last edited by rnd|One; 1 Jan 2004 at 21:05.
Unread 1 Jan 2004, 21:02   #206
rnd|One
100% irresistible

rnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura about

This is getting old from you, kj.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Did ely at any point proven to be stronger then FAnG or even Eclipse on the battlefield.
How about you tell us about fang's heroic attempts first, and how it was able to disntinquish itself -- besides moronic HC behaviour?

Quote:
FAnG has proven it was the rightfull #1 during the round.
How? Most closed planets? You win the most corrupt alliance award for PaX with most closed HC planets, congratulations.

Quote:
Ely wouldn't have ended before FAnG. That's not a fantasy, it's what most likely would have happened and I fairly think everyone but some Elysium members accept that.
Prove it. Oh, you can't -- because you killed your alliance (and got kicked to what 15th place?)!

Quote:
This final result reflects nothing.
Final results reflect nothing? Oh. Should we do rankings mid-round and play another half just for fun?

Quote:
As you said, the 3 main alliances where Eclipse, Ely and FAnG. Like you said, it was hard for the 3 alliance to really distinguish from eachother. Let's not forget that 2 of the 3 biggest alliances fought together against the 3th big alliance.
What alliance are you speaking of? Elysium was the smallest of these three memberwise and as you could tell from the rankings, score differences were negligible between the blocks.
Unread 1 Jan 2004, 22:19   #207
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
FAnG has proven it was the rightfull #1 during the round.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Unread 1 Jan 2004, 23:17   #208
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Yeah, but those with no political sense and a solo mentality regardless of their military power always get nobbed.

i.e. politics is a part of the game and such a feat will never really happen.
Read and weep for this is my exact point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alch
hehe zhil and other are taking me seriously - see my post count and you will understand how serious i can be about AD, if you really want to know me and then give any statement about me zh|l then you could find me on IRC on #FAnG.
And of course you dont think seriously i will give my reall view here , right?
i hate AD, i do only Official statement which are occasionaly... .
Being "serious" about AD has nothing to do with this, so that is a poor excuse. Sid was not "serious" about AD from r3 onwards - yet he knew when it was required and what to post exactly. I gave no statement about you - bar for the fact that if you think the way you seem to do in your post then you are truely fked. See Lokkens above post. Being "serious" is actually quite important - if you arent being serious then I would question your position all together.

Quote:
and i do think that going solo is the best for PA, not maybe the best for my alliance, but how realistic it is and if i will success, round11 will tell me that and at least if i will go into as powerblock, it will be a third powerblock to unbalance the game and give it a spice to the members so they wont be bored like the very "NICE" and boring round10
A noble cause, but when will people realize this is not going to easily happen. You can't make such sweeping statements haphazardly as you are only pushing yourself into a corner for when you actually pick up on possible political arrangements.

You have to only answer this one question: Do you intend to win r11?

Quote:
oh and i know i am fcked up, that what happen after you have 3 long years of army services, try it and you will find its really hard to speak with sense after this.
It is not a personal attack against you and your character - I am simply stating the obvious. To limit your political options so early is suicide, especially in this game. It's like playing a game of risk where you declare yourself to stick to a certain continent - not taking advantage of times where you could move to a better position depending on the climate around you. (As I've done many times - I went from South America to Australia once because all the fighting was concentrated in Africa/Europe and I couldnt defend vs North America)

Your army service isn't of any interest to me, I've seen that excuse used all too often. Good job, have a pat on the back, but I refuse to get drawn up on such a silly thing. I don't need to have been in the armed services for this game. and I oddly enough don't intend too.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 01:19   #209
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This is getting old from you, kj.

How about you tell us about fang's heroic attempts first, and how it was able to disntinquish itself -- besides moronic HC behaviour?

How? Most closed planets? You win the most corrupt alliance award for PaX with most closed HC planets, congratulations.

Prove it. Oh, you can't -- because you killed your alliance (and got kicked to what 15th place?)!

Final results reflect nothing? Oh. Should we do rankings mid-round and play another half just for fun?

What alliance are you speaking of? Elysium was the smallest of these three memberwise and as you could tell from the rankings, score differences were negligible between the blocks.
nm m8, a well deserved and meaningfull victory to the best alliance (probably in history) of PA

that's the answer you'll get from morons, idiots, trolls, brainless pple and some Ely members. The rest will point and laugh, have a nice stay at what you call home.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 2 Jan 2004, 01:58   #210
Blazde
Elysium

Blazde is an unknown quantity at this point

I just nearly pissed myself cos I remembered when Kj happened to this thread earlier in the round:

Quote:
Nway, I don't see a point in any of this. to me, whoever ends up at the top rankings ingame (whether that will be FAnG or Eclipse or Ely doesn't change a bit for me). When we started playing this game (PAX), we agreed to this. Ofc I do realize that putting other ways of evaluating a round and it's winner will be available but to me those are just nice "addons" and stuff to feed AD with.

Every alliance goin for the victory this round, played in function of how the total sum will be made at the end of the round, which is overall rankings.
Of course I disagreed with you then and I still do. The ingame rankings suck (tho personally I believe Elysium deserved the win for other reasons besides having the most score and most roids).

But... I shall henceforth consider your whining an 'addon' which serves no purpose but to feed AD with while I'm bored between rounds
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 11:53   #211
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Since you seem to have not played the round, you might not understand how futile it was for a single alliance to beat even a single opponent solo. Whenever battles occured, usually the only bits that changed where those representing roids or an attacker drinking too much and suiciding his fleet. A few cases of bad bc'ing were welcome exceptions, and even then, losses beyond 1:1.5 were hard to achieve and 1:2 was pretty much the best possible outcome in big battles. At times when attackers were from multiple alliances (since defenders were always from one bar ingal defence) it was possible, but actions like these show a flaw in combat rules since such numbers are required in the first place - not? When the game is down to the slim chance of no defence being present and the target being inactive enough to leave his fleet to die, killing was not common in PaX. Slower growth, roids playing little part in score, killing not being worthwhile... not much room for distinction between organized alliances.

Elysium really would be about the last alliance to talk to about ruining "fun" in PA looking back at rounds (not that you did). I still remember this round an opposing alliance HC coming over in IRC PM and telling me something like; "If you try to win this round, we will gather even more opposition to take you down." And that they did. It's just how the game is, has been and likely will be. Those whom try to change the ways of the game, will be eaten as easy prey and marked as losers with their members leaving for other alliances and the bold (I believe them to be called as "naive" in PA) alliance HCs whom tried to change things wondering "where is the rightfulness in this all?" leaving the rotten game and cursing it to the depths of hell -- after they get their revenge via blocking those that killed their alliance, that is.

ps. I tried spending an easy round scanning, but being a single scanner for the allliance turned out to be hell of a burden! And you're right about the political manouvering. It does win rounds when blocks fight, sometimes you can tell the victor before the ticks have even begun -- sadly enough. I hear it's the same even in [a certain pa-clone] atm.
Game mechanics I have already accepted madeit dificult for one alliance to win solo. However you jusify your actions by this alone. In reality at the height of the war 5 alliances against 5 alliances have even less chance of being successful. The reason why your block is not so much to win,but to avoid a heavy loss.

In block wars its innevitable that the alliance that politically maneuvers will gain an advantage, however this round 3 weeks before the end you actually recruited to "win". In my mind thats a slightly different to the previous rounds.

The trouble is the HC's and players have gotten lazy. In reality HC's could easily go solo if they had the comitment and the players with the same attitude. Its not the game mechanics or anything else. Its the attitude of pa players and security in numbers.

As for me I did play pa in the free round and i had fun (launching, not checking, getting on with my life generally and messaging my friends), I do however have freinds who play and to say I know nothing is a bit riiculous. Try to understand this is not an attack against elysium, but just a symptom of what pa has become.
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent

Last edited by Rumad; 2 Jan 2004 at 12:26.
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 12:06   #212
god113
Ex-Player

god113 has a spectacular aura aboutgod113 has a spectacular aura about

All alliances are evil, there are no 'nice' ones. They are all nasty evil horrible power hungry people desperate for a win. And Elysium outplayed everyone else in evilness and was the better evil alliance. Then all the other alliances pretend that they're not evil, they were being good all along.

Ely are evilness... but hey, at least they are winning evilness.

Last edited by god113; 2 Jan 2004 at 14:51.
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 13:35   #213
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazde
I just nearly pissed myself cos I remembered when Kj happened to this thread earlier in the round:

Of course I disagreed with you then and I still do. The ingame rankings suck (tho personally I believe Elysium deserved the win for other reasons besides having the most score and most roids).

But... I shall henceforth consider your whining an 'addon' which serves no purpose but to feed AD with while I'm bored between rounds
you nicely ripped that out of context, great point m8 ...

Now go celebrate your shallow victory. Fact that you and other pple are bitching about it to me on AD proves you're rather insecure about your victory, as you should be obviously.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 2 Jan 2004, 13:37   #214
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Game mechanics I have already accepted madeit dificult for one alliance to win solo. However you jusify your actions by this alone. In reality at the height of the war 5 alliances against 5 alliances have even less chance of being successful. The reason why your block is not so much to win,but to avoid a heavy loss.

In block wars its innevitable that the alliance that politically maneuvers will gain an advantage, however this round 3 weeks before the end you actually recruited to "win". In my mind thats a slightly different to the previous rounds.

The trouble is the HC's and players have gotten lazy. In reality HC's could easily go solo if they had the comitment and the players with the same attitude. Its not the game mechanics or anything else. Its the attitude of pa players and security in numbers.

As for me I did play pa in the free round and i had fun (launching, not checking, getting on with my life generally and messaging my friends), I do however have freinds who play and to say I know nothing is a bit riiculous. Try to understand this is not an attack against elysium, but just a symptom of what pa has become.
Rumad, ask focht and other EET HC's what the FIRST block this round was formed. EET was a done deal before FAnG even talked to Dragons. Why they saw the need to form a triad against "the big enemy" that didn't even exist back then ... I dunno

FA Gaming community

Unread 2 Jan 2004, 15:56   #215
rnd|One
100% irresistible

Quote:
Game mechanics I have already accepted madeit dificult for one alliance to win solo. However you jusify your actions by this alone.

however this round 3 weeks before the end you actually recruited to "win". In my mind thats a slightly different to the previous rounds.

The trouble is the HC's and players have gotten lazy.

..., but just a symptom of what pa has become.

This is the "new" PA after all. The changes made affected game dynamics more than previous rounds. Most cunning timing for any recruiting would've been 72hrs before tickstop, but not much of that happened - only bits and pieces - would've required too much from players during December. It was feared for blocks to try this, none really managed due to complications. You say justification? I see the game played within its normal parameters, not against the rules and to the extent of everyones knowledge -- a level playing field (as much as it can be in PA where cheating is rampant). Just like "planned" exiles or covert operations alone to boost planets into the t100, general knowledge. Those that used it -- gained -- those that did not -- were left behind. What goes to blocks, I wouln't mind their non-presence, but that's quite a faded dream since many rounds ago. If you are not the predator, you become the prey.

I would disagree on that anything major has happened politics-wise, just the players and those that are being played have changed names. I agree that it's easy to preach others on AD.

Oh, and I believe the general concensus in Elysium HC was that PaX sucked ***. There were peaks which made the round seem like the old glory days, peaks.
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 16:21   #216
Darky

Darky is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
What goes to blocks, I wouln't mind their non-presence, but that's quite a faded dream since many rounds ago. If you are not the predator, you become the prey.
Strange, Wolfpack had no allies this round and still ended up as #3, something must be wrong with your theory then
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 16:35   #217
Blazde
Elysium

Blazde is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darky
Strange, Wolfpack had no allies this round and still ended up as #3, something must be wrong with your theory then
Either that or something is wrong with your theory.
Unread 3 Jan 2004, 18:53   #218
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
no allies and no enemies, the latter being the most important

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
Unread 3 Jan 2004, 22:19   #219
Darky

Darky is an unknown quantity at this point

not our fault that everyone wubs us
Unread 4 Jan 2004, 22:12   #220
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
not our fault that everyone wubs us
I think you're shit

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 4 Jan 2004, 22:30   #221
Anakin
Stealth & Shadows

Anakin is on a distinguished road

In storebo we trust.

Viva'la Elysium.
Unread 4 Jan 2004, 22:33   #222
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Viva l'Elysium surely?

P.S. Cheerios is fluffy
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 11:51   #223
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
(I suppose Vision got fed up with it too as it was eating their rankings.
erm ?

care to explain that part ? if you think we gave any of our members out to any alliance to those we were napped to (Fang/Dragons) than your completely wrong.

The score dropped we had in the later part of the round only happened because we removed our inactives.

we arent as cowardly as others.
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 17:02   #224
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I wouldn't describe vision as cowards from my experiences with them.
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 17:19   #225
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
I wouldn't describe vision as cowards from my experiences with them.

thanks, somehow i wanted to say that too
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*

Last edited by Legator; 5 Jan 2004 at 20:06.
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 17:38   #226
mjrTorspo
mr. c0ffee

mjrTorspo is an unknown quantity at this point

a victory is always nice...

...buts its clearly better when every1 else is left bitter to whine&moan&bitch about how you got it for the next few months
From: Phil (1:1:7) Subject: you know Sent: Thu Apr 29 15:46:54 2004
this is verging on farming, you know perfectly well i have to run fleets. attack again and i`ll give serious thought to investigating you to see who else you farm, and possible close :P
Phil^

mjrTorspo - cheating ely scum
Unread 6 Jan 2004, 11:08   #227
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i got mail in LH:

05/01/04 11:43:40 (PT 5232) from Nibelung of Valesti(5:9:2)

Hey m8 its me again, I understand you not being able to help us with attacks its all good though! I just have a favour? It doesn't involve anything ehe, could you just put [Ely] in your gal name? Would help us promote Elysium after all thats all we tried to do this round.

Thanx
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 08:48   #228
Kru
Retired

Kru is an unknown quantity at this point

Sweet...congrats guys.....
Unread 12 Jan 2004, 18:14   #229
Mad Matte
Elysium Shepherd

Mad Matte is an unknown quantity at this point

Was it not Spinner who suggested a group of players should at the end of the round join together just to upset the "win" for a hostile alliance?
Unread 12 Jan 2004, 19:09   #230
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Matte
Was it not Spinner who suggested a group of players should at the end of the round join together just to upset the "win" for a hostile alliance?
Don't tell me you're following Spinner's advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
Unread 30 Nov 2005, 14:47   #231
lrytas
[LDK] Head

lrytas is an unknown quantity at this point

Elysium won ? Took a lot of time
Hey all
R3. 18:12:25 subdok of a125
R4. 46:10:13 Lord Rytas of Lithuania [Xanadu]/[LDK]
R5. 29:14:2 Inspector Gadget of The best detective [Xanadu]/[LDK]
R6. 12:24:1 Hamurabi's code of The Old Babilon [Xanadu]/[LDK] HC.
R7. 21:15:3 [Xanadu]/[LDK] HC
R8. 2:7:2 Sometime of i Will think of a name [LDK] HC
R9. 50:5:2 Malignant Killer of Nakatomi Plaza [Madcows] HBC / [RaH] member
R9.5 23:7:4 50:5:7 54:6:10 19:4:23 [LDK] HC
[LDK] existing since r4, [LDK] top planets: r4,6,8,9,9.5,10
Unread 30 Nov 2005, 14:48   #232
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Not nearly half as long as it took you to reply to this thread.