User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 Dec 2003, 03:47   #1
slopy

slopy is an unknown quantity at this point
verry nice

Verry nice move from the top Galaxy (16:4)

How to be sure you gone win without having inc our stay up the hole night.
Let PA team close 6 planets in the top gal Alll above 5k+ roids sleep for 2 weeks, than you have the rumoers that they going to remove all closed planets. What will you do than contact the pa team and tell you are inocence, and boema you are reopend (afther 2 weeks).
Verry nice short holliday... Nice move 16 4 and PA team.

Best luck in the vuture of this game.
slopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 03:49   #2
CrazySpoon
Pimpin Spoon

CrazySpoon is on a distinguished road
Re: verry nice

PA team then just say you should have come to us 2 weeks ago to get reopened, fk it now we gona delete your bitchy ass! Thats all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desse
<Desse> go away
<Desse> you are retired
CrazySpoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 04:50   #3
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

they close first, think later I guess.
in some cases they just close. No thinking involved.
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 07:36   #4
Guran
Puppet Master

Guran will become famous soon enoughGuran will become famous soon enough

Better late than never. 5 days before end. Nice strategy indeed.

Multihunters

Why didn't I think of that...
Guran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 08:35   #5
Darky

Darky is an unknown quantity at this point

and they all got resources while being closed, gonna be another nice boost for the score
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 08:39   #6
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road

And they couldn't get cov opped during that time. So they can spend it now at once without losing a single resource they gained last weeks....
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 09:10   #7
Guran
Puppet Master

Guran will become famous soon enoughGuran will become famous soon enough

That's nice too. Myself loosing millions to covert ops each day even with high priority on security. They lost nothing.

No no no, I'm not bitter at all. Merry Christmas!

:santa:
Guran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 09:20   #8
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, thats just the way we like it.......

I think they need to change the MOTD a little bit:

During the next week we will remove all closed planets(except for the top cheaters) from the universe, so that the final rankings reflect the true composition of the universe.

For the future rounds (if there are some) i give u one advice, IF u are going to cheat make sure u make it to the top then u can be sure to not get deleted. If u only make it to an average position..... good-bye account :-)

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 09:22   #9
Senater
Never say DIE!

Senater is an unknown quantity at this point

another sad day for PATEAM, is there any hope.

Elysium HC

Ex-Cell HC
[Loyalty - Pride - Power]
Senater is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 10:31   #10
Hellraizer

Hellraizer is an unknown quantity at this point

Indeed, and take a look @ pilkare and compare the 2 topgals in score and roids and u clearly see the benefits of sleeping scoregaining planets

WAY TO GO PATEAM

Oh and look here, im a top 40 planet i loose in covop each day around 250k of each resource, thats in 14 days 3.5mill of M 3.5mill of E 3.5mill of C i guess most of the planets in top 2 is cooped a lot more so say they loose 5 mill of each those 14 days (and its probarly a lot more), thats 15mill x 10 planets = 150MILL i dont know how much score that is, but its clearly that PATEAM has lost the control

Last edited by Hellraizer; 16 Dec 2003 at 10:43.
Hellraizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 11:16   #11
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Well, we can't blame 16:4 can we? So Mens i still love you \0/

I'm never really against the PA Team. I never say they are bad etc etc, cause I know most things are hard to accomplish and ofcourse they do there best....

But c'mon, if you reopen one planet after two weeks.... I forgive your stupidity, if you reopen two planets after two weeks.... One of them have to be mens.

But five(or six?)... Ugh Ugh.... Yeah sure...
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 11:32   #12
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

This clearly proive pa team is afraid to delete top planets. Yesterday 6 planets were closed in one gal (top gal). Now only 3 remain. I think we will see them reopened too within 24 hours.

Lol, this is so pathetic.

way to go pa team. either you are afraid to delete them (being top planets) or you are theatened in some way by the alliance they are member of: we will leave PA if you dont reopen them.

After 2 weeks, of closure, you reopen them? lol.
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC

Last edited by Remy; 16 Dec 2003 at 13:27.
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 11:41   #13
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm pretty sure they didnt want to be closed! Also during this time #2 gal more than caught up on roids.

Just because they were closed, doesnt mean they actualy cheated, and openin planets 'proves' this.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 11:44   #14
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

CrazyConrad is on a distinguished road

This has always been a pathetic issue in planetarion so no surprise there at all.
Pateam has made a habbit of protection the top gals/planets and screwing over the not so big gals/planets.

Way the go !! another **** up to be added to your records...
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 11:53   #15
slopy

slopy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
I'm pretty sure they didnt want to be closed! Also during this time #2 gal more than caught up on roids.

Just because they were closed, doesnt mean they actualy cheated, and openin planets 'proves' this.
LMAO why wait for 2 weeks? Wen the heard closed planets will be removed and end date is set. Sudenly they reponed the planets.

If they are reopend remove resources from them a sort of ammount more than fair for the other galaxys.
Nice saving without beinig cooped wen they will beopened remove 50k mil of each more than fair.

Just again 1 more thing to stop with this game wen the round is over.
Great job PA team
slopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 13:28   #16
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

OC they wanted to be closed! safe from attacks/coop.
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 13:31   #17
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Quote:
Planets are closed after enuf evidence has been gathered, thats what they always say....

Some admin told me yesterday that it was prolly because they cudnt get to talk to admin earlier because they werent in the posiiton to do so. Nice suggestion (naive.....). If 3 planets have no time for 2 weeks to contradict evidence, then they are either family, or they were one person, or they were comfortable being closed and safe.
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 13:37   #18
Zeus
True Gamer

Zeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the rough

Surely intreresting situation indeed, I cant seem to think any excuse or senerio which would result in this.
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 13:39   #19
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

total of closed planets in top gal was 6/8 (i think) by not closeing them that ensures that those players pay for next rd but i dont think Pa-crew or watever ur calling urselves these days realise's is that a hell of a lot more ppl will quit ,not bother playing next rd because of this

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 13:42   #20
Damocles

Damocles is an unknown quantity at this point

It's quite unbeleivable.......

I must have missed the bit in the manual that states you have to bribe PA Crew in order to win

I was closed myself this round - for 30 mins... I never got any explanation as to why i was closed. or why I was re-opened. (and no, I have not cheated!)

It seems with 16 4 you had sufficient evidence to close them, and leave them closed for several weeks but now.. all of a sudden.. just before round end, you OPEN THEM ?????

I really do feel that in this case you will need to publish your information if you are going to retain any credibility at all.....

If you just stay slient then people - us - that actually play the game - are going to suspect the worse, that you can be simply cajoled or bullied into submission by any large allaince.
Damocles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 13:51   #21
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus
Surely intreresting situation indeed, I cant seem to think any excuse or senerio which would result in this.
Zeus, tnx for your support.
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 14:06   #22
Hellraizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy
Planets are closed after enuf evidence has been gathered, thats what they always say....

If 3 planets have no time for 2 weeks to contradict evidence, then they are either family, or they were one person, or they were comfortable being closed and safe.

Was it not 6?
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 14:32   #23
Xeno
hirr

Xeno will become famous soon enoughXeno will become famous soon enough

The question I would like to ask to all of you who are complaining about the reopening of planets in 16:4 in thsi thread, is quite simply: Now what are you prepared to do?

Xeno
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 14:35   #24
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

no, 3. the other 3 are still closed ( ithink, that can chnage any minute....)
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 14:35   #25
Zeus
True Gamer

Zeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy
Zeus, tnx for your support.
Its isnt support to anyone actually, I'ts just my couriousity. I dont know the facts of the case nor the excuses given and rationalisiation off reopening. I dont decirve to know, but I would agree, due to end of round, #1 gal, 6 in one gal, fact they have been closed for 2 weeks and reopened, does indeed decirve an annocement of some sort. They may have been one, I havent seen it as yet.

I dont expect any announcment pateam will make will keep many off you happy, but before anyone starts crying, insulting, etc... at least take onboard their situation, examine the rules, understand what pateam says is the trueth as far as they know and can prove it, before making any replies.
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 15:06   #26
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeno
The question I would like to ask to all of you who are complaining about the reopening of planets in 16:4 in thsi thread, is quite simply: Now what are you prepared to do?

Xeno
It's not about the planets in 16:4, Ofcourse 18:4 wants those people deleted so they will be #1. It's not about the people in 16:4, it's about what the PA Team did with them(closing and reopening).

Ofcourse 16:4 benefits big time if they all get reopend. But can't reall blame them for that benefit.
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 15:43   #27
mist
Jolt's best friend

mist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to all

they were closed because the hunters believed that they cheated. they were opened because they explained things away to a point where we couldn't be 100% sure that they cheated.

in a p2p universe we can't really delete planets without firm evidence, so there's not a lot else we can do.

personally, i think that the 2 weeks "grace" period needs shortening significantly, and that only a % of resources need to be gained whlie closed. however changing things mid round would only result in more complaining than leaving the system as it is at the moment.

therefore not something i see changing this round, but something that, if still relevant, will hopefully change next

-mist
mist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 16:07   #28
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by mist
they were closed because the hunters believed that they cheated. they were opened because they explained things away to a point where we couldn't be 100% sure that they cheated.

in a p2p universe we can't really delete planets without firm evidence, so there's not a lot else we can do.

personally, i think that the 2 weeks "grace" period needs shortening significantly, and that only a % of resources need to be gained whlie closed. however changing things mid round would only result in more complaining than leaving the system as it is at the moment.

therefore not something i see changing this round, but something that, if still relevant, will hopefully change next

-mist
LOL

I think the motto to this story is "get your facts right before closure kiddies.
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 16:23   #29
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

ah well, those who deserve to be reopend shoul;d be reopened. im just pissed at the way how unclear things are sometimes.
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 16:45   #30
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

I'm impressed at how 'knowledgable' some people in this thread are.

for a start, we dont discuss closures with anyone other than the planet involved, for a second point, you cant count, because i've just checked every planet there and there are NOT 6 planets open which were previously closed.
Therefore mr slopy, you sir, are a liar.

And, since its been two weeks, those still closed are about to get deleted, since they have failed to convince us they were not cheating.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia

Last edited by NEWSBOT3; 16 Dec 2003 at 16:52.
NEWSBOT3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 17:54   #31
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus
one possible situation was the We had the fang incident with an extended downtime, ran for a few days had the next downtime for the voteing, so infact afterall we lost already 1 of the 2 weeks in question purely with downtimes where no work on any cases could have been done.
The remaining week (or less than a week) might have been used to look at evidence and depending on the closure times on the replies of the ppl in question.
Imo closeing a planet for 5-7 days isnt that unusual this round, seeing other cases where it took the planet in question atleast 3-4 days to get even an official reply out of pa, why he was closed in the first place.
PPL who complain about the high advantage of beeing closed 2 weeks must see that your own account was more then one week unaccessable like theirs and they also lost 1 weeks chance to roid/gain score. 6 players in one galaxy gives the "catch up" galaxys alot of advantage even if it comes out that youre innocent and you get reopend & ressources replaced.
Just my 2 cents, since most of the planets are dragons and 2-3 still are closed i must say alot of this thread is an outcry and showoff of wrong informations mixed with ignorance of the last 2weeks happenings.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 18:49   #32
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

It's not usefull for a 6k player to gain roids.. So that's crap. Though the other planets had ofcourse not the ability to reach the 6k roids. Which ofcourse sucks for them. I have nothing against the players from 16:4, I just can't see why over and over again people get closed, and have two weeks to explain to get reopend.

And because they are high ranked they attract a lot more attention ofcourse. Will see what happens.
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 19:57   #33
King
Here and Not Here

King can only hope to improve

I never thought I would see the day when a senior PA Offical calls a PAYING member a liar, actually let me rephrase. I never thought I would see the day when a senior PA Offical would call a PAYING member a liar in such a public place as the forums. I don't know what is happening to this place.
King is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 20:04   #34
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

simple. he's not telling the truth, therefore he's lying.

im not going to be diplomatic about it just for his sake.
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 20:13   #35
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by King
I never thought I would see the day when a senior PA Offical calls a PAYING member a liar, actually let me rephrase. I never thought I would see the day when a senior PA Offical would call a PAYING member a liar in such a public place as the forums. I don't know what is happening to this place.
you're repeating urself..
anyways..to the point
if you go to the shop and say that roots are pink, would you be suprised if they'd say you're a liar?

-edit- btw your user tittle isnt upto date -edit-

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 20:37   #36
Eventh
Retired?

Eventh is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
simple. he's not telling the truth, therefore he's lying.

im not going to be diplomatic about it just for his sake.
simple, you lack any proffesionalism and should be removed from the team..
Eventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 20:42   #37
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

your sounding like a broken record already.
im sorry i dont pamper the facts for you as if you cant handle them or something.
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 23:40   #38
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

hehe. i agree with NB3 here tbh, at least someone dares to speak up about the lame whining
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 00:23   #39
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
And, since its been two weeks, those still closed are about to get deleted, since they have failed to convince us they were not cheating.
If you guys could CHECK YOUR MAILS!!!!!! I would've convinced you too.
now I want my money back plz.
Or talk to your boss.
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 00:30   #40
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

what boss exactly ?

i no longer have any association with planetarion.

Feel free to take this issue up with those that do.
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 00:38   #41
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mens
now I want my money back plz.
Or talk to your boss.
For both, you'll have to contact Jolt.

(good luck!)
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 00:51   #42
auther pendragon

auther pendragon is an unknown quantity at this point

this spin doctoring is quite unbelievable

TWO planets in total were reopened

one was opened with an apology from the hunter involved that he hadnt been reopened earlier because that hunters pc had been broken for 2 weeks

the other waited as it was the second time with exactly the same evidence, for mr brick (who examined him and repoened him last time) and only went to the others when it was pointed out that they were deleting unresolved closures and mr brick was awol

as far as the others are concerned we can only speculate or go on what could be classed as heresay but

1) 2 people in 16:4 were closed for exactly the same reason and one was reopened with an apology(he stayed on irc ect) the other one got fed up with waiting so stopped going on irc
2) one person was 100 % to be deleted as he got fed up with the appeals procedure so told pa crew in a very direct way what he thought of them ("shove this f**** account up your ***** ect")
3) the #1 player (pre deletion) knew he couldnt be on after mid november since he is away (on mil service i believe) as far as i know he doesnt even know he was kicked from fang in the WA incident) so in either case he would have been deleted as an idle account even if he was opened

and finally it appears that one person who was closed was cleared minutes after his account had been deleted

so how does this benefit 16:4 since unlike 18:4 who had the same thing happen earlier in the round there is little or no chance of exiling in any big players to replace them at the last week in the game( just to remind you they exiled the two certain deletions, and the other prooven cheaters(including ones in that gal)were reopened with a small penalty and a lot of resources)

and finally remy im surpised that you were involved in this since you voiced exactly the same frustrations at time taken sorting things out when it was the 5 ppl in your gal that were closed

then again it must have been a worrying time for you since yeaterday you already thanked focht ect for the #1 gal place
auther pendragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 00:59   #43
Orange

Quote:
what boss exactly ?

i no longer have any association with planetarion.

Feel free to take this issue up with those that do.
Says it all ?
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 01:09   #44
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange
Says it all ?
Definately.
cant deal with the shit so leave, not thinkin of the consequences, sad, very.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 01:23   #45
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
cant deal with the shit so leave
If you don't have a clue, then don't comment.
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 01:24   #46
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Definately.
cant deal with the shit so leave, not thinkin of the consequences, sad, very.
my reasons for leaving are clearly stated.
not that i think that matters , you'll find your own conspiracy reasons whatever i say.
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 01:25   #47
Hellraizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by auther pendragon
( just to remind you they exiled the two certain deletions,
Wrong, only one was closed and deleted. and that ruler admitted he cheated/swapped
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 01:50   #48
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by auther pendragon
then again it must have been a worrying time for you since yeaterday you already thanked focht ect for the #1 gal place
its nice to be loved
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet

Last edited by Razorback; 17 Dec 2003 at 02:00.
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 01:55   #49
auther pendragon

auther pendragon is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellraizer
Wrong, only one was closed and deleted. and that ruler admitted he cheated/swapped
zmeu and grim spring to mind

i know zmeu was later cleared but he was exiled by that time
auther pendragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 03:13   #50
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of

LOL!

Good Going PA crew \o/
/me raises a hat for ya all

I'm so glad I'm done with this game...

If they phucked me over like mens for example, I'd prolly sue'em for just those 10e they stole from my bankaccount even if the whole judge and the jury thing would cost me 1000x more than the actual product they sold me (a planet in this case), only for the fun of it.

I'd expect Jolt (and it's minions) to atleast make a public apology and secondy give these ppl their moneys (I'd expect there to be more than just 1) back for wasted time and efforts. Ignoring sum1 until it's too late to fix the problem is hardly what I'd call a fair play.

I'll just laugh my arse off it they still ask money for this piece of ****

...not to mention feeling sorry for those who r actually willing to pay for it.

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ðragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote