User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 23 Jul 2015, 17:09   #151
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Congratulation Black-Flag

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
you give zhil far more credit than he deserves.
I disagree. Maybe you are not giving him enough credit

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2015, 17:55   #152
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

I had the impression CT was the driving force behind BF's win. I dont think BF initially wanted to take down Ultores and go for the win. Clouds said that himself. It was CT that didnt want Ultores to win again and started the fight.

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2015, 19:28   #153
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitros View Post
I had the impression CT was the driving force behind BF's win. I dont think BF initially wanted to take down Ultores and go for the win. Clouds said that himself. It was CT that didnt want Ultores to win again and started the fight.
every single round ct plays the holy war against ultores, thats normal.
Unread 23 Jul 2015, 19:45   #154
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Its like the crusades all over again
Unread 23 Jul 2015, 19:56   #155
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
you give zhil far more credit than he deserves.
Agreed. Your guys' help for Black Flag did more than anything to help them win, particularly at the end of the game. Had you gone for the win yourself (and you could have done) it would have also increased our chances, and I'm not sure you liked the idea of that very much. My view is that you were extremely generous to Black Flag in the endgame, given how they more or less stood back as we got together a huge block to hit you.

Even so, trying to win was a huge risk for CT and eventually just saying **** it and helping Black Flag anyway is no surprise to me. I'll admit that part of me knew we were on to a loser in trying to face down Black Flag, but in the end given all that came to pass we were just better off going for it rather than pointlessly stomping on people.
Unread 23 Jul 2015, 20:38   #156
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

ofc we could of gone ftw and some of the BF haters would of liked it but our goal for the round was to prevent another Ultores win. If we had turned on BF then Ultores or asc would of capitalized on it, instead we did everything we could to assist BF.

BF offered to help when 8 alliances were hitting us but we didn't want them breaking naps that would attract more incs on them. We couldn't get help against faceless so turned on asc... which was funny as asc assumed fl had napped us behind their back.

Felt great though when ults failed to take down joopster, had to sacrifice the alliance for that one.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2015, 21:08   #157
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm
ofc we could of gone ftw and some of the BF haters would of liked it but our goal for the round was to prevent another Ultores win. If we had turned on BF then Ultores or asc would of capitalized on it, instead we did everything we could to assist BF.

BF offered to help when 8 alliances were hitting us but we didn't want them breaking naps that would attract more incs on them. We couldn't get help against faceless so turned on asc... which was funny as asc assumed fl had napped us behind their back.

Felt great though when ults failed to take down joopster, had to sacrifice the alliance for that one.

We didn't try to prevent anyone for winning, really just hit joops as we figured CT def would be way worse than Asc's.
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2015, 21:52   #158
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

Hopefully this clears up any conspiracy theories about Ascendancy for everyone.
Unread 24 Jul 2015, 17:07   #159
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
Hopefully this clears up any conspiracy theories about Ascendancy for everyone.
u being ironic right? thought so.
Unread 25 Jul 2015, 04:19   #160
gallzilla

gallzilla is an unknown quantity at this point

Holy shit. this is why i stay off the forums.

What a load of shit this post turned out to be.
A simple congrats BF post into 4 pages of garbage.

BF deserves to win after so many rouds where we dropped off to 2nd or 3rd at the end. I think clouds can now finally retire in peace.

Congrats to BF for the win.
I know im looking forward to a more relaxed round next round
gallzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2015, 12:06   #161
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by gallzilla View Post
Holy shit. this is why i stay off the forums.

What a load of shit this post turned out to be.
A simple congrats BF post into 4 pages of garbage.

BF deserves to win after so many rouds where we dropped off to 2nd or 3rd at the end. I think clouds can now finally retire in peace.

Congrats to BF for the win.
I know im looking forward to a more relaxed round next round
Pal if your role in the holy war in those rounds was as his holy highness the pope wanted it you wouldn't drop to 2nd or 3th then you would of won!
Unread 26 Jul 2015, 15:18   #162
SDN

SDN is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

I just have to feel sorry for your members after such a statement!

Your goal for the round was to prevent another Ultores win, and you play in a full tag of competent players. Poor bastards i have to say!

You never intended them to win, only to make sure another allie did not win and you would fodder for whoever else, waking your members and keeping everyone active only to achieve this very mediocre goal.

I feel sad for your members, nothing personal GM. But thats either bull*** or just something you say to dignify not playing after your members best interest.

Recent rounds:
Round 68 - #1 Gal Rank #6 planet
Round 67 - #1 Gal
Round 65 - Rank #3 Norsemen
Round 61 - Rank #37 Faceless
Round 60 - Rank #14 Ultores
Round 58 - Rank #35 Allieless xp play
Round 56 - Rank #14 Vikings
Round 54 - Rank #5 Vikings
SDN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2015, 16:30   #163
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's not like gm has them in chains, SDN. If they don't like it, they can leave. Since they haven't, I think it's safe to say they're OK with how CT played the round.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2015, 18:48   #164
SDN

SDN is an unknown quantity at this point

I dont believe he has the majority of his members behind him if the sole purpose of them putting in efforts for weeks and paying for credits is to prevent ultores winning.

Thats just to play the hero on AD after they failed at winning.

Recent rounds:
Round 68 - #1 Gal Rank #6 planet
Round 67 - #1 Gal
Round 65 - Rank #3 Norsemen
Round 61 - Rank #37 Faceless
Round 60 - Rank #14 Ultores
Round 58 - Rank #35 Allieless xp play
Round 56 - Rank #14 Vikings
Round 54 - Rank #5 Vikings
SDN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2015, 19:02   #165
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

CT doesn't always work like this. Being a fodder every round would kill his ally. but that's not the case here imo.
Unread 26 Jul 2015, 23:13   #166
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

SDN, our original intention was to have a rebuilding/fun round, there was never an intention to go ftw, we had lost several key players due to the summer and a good percentage of our tag didn't intend to play in tag due to summer/holidays etc.

We had to beg other alliances to try and go ftw, BF stepped up. we could of tried to win but we would of failed and it would of probably resulted in an ults win, besides we crashed too much due to people not being fully committed to playing.

CT was not fodder at any point other than when we pushed for joopster to win, then our members got raped with 260 daily incs and only joops getting defence.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote