User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Strategic Discussions

Unread 30 Jul 2015, 15:53   #101
SantaCruz
I've been around

SantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to behold
Re: R63 stats

Ok I've looked at all 10 stats that were brought up for this round. I am going to just say it.
Only Tia and blue's stats are close to being done. Both are solid bases and just required tweaking to play.

My opinion on them. Tia stats are safer for a balanced round. I would vote for them.

That's not to say I don't like blues stats cause they would be fun. Only with the mix pods/res stealers need to be playable unlike last round 3 pods. Not saying it's not close but I'm suggesting we play them next round and tia's this round. Take the time to balance.
If we play a safer set this round and work together to make blue's balanced for next.
This will allow us to start picking stats the round before and running testing together. Havoc on beta etc on weekends. Test our stats. Tweak and then play.
Just my thoughts
Unread 30 Jul 2015, 18:47   #102
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
they're only 0-loss on emp >_> and only on certain races
There are a lot of 0-loss defenses against solo attackers though, Etd can get a 140% value steal on Xan Fi with no risk attached.
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2015, 23:00   #103
SantaCruz
I've been around

SantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to behold

Pat and I should just team up again and make stats. Like one of those 5 years later kinda shows. Lol