User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 13 Jun 2018, 23:39   #1
Beeblbrox

Beeblbrox is on a distinguished road
Llama Crew

Round 2 through 7 Veteran. Calling for Llama Crew are you out there? Is anybody still here? :'(
Beeblbrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2018, 02:03   #2
Howzat
Retired

Howzat has a spectacular aura aboutHowzat has a spectacular aura aboutHowzat has a spectacular aura about
Re: Llama Crew

As in the LLM crew?

Wolfpack | Fury | FAnG | OuZo | Mercs | ND | ULT | p3n | APP | DLR | CT
Howzat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2018, 02:34   #3
Beeblbrox

Beeblbrox is on a distinguished road

Dude I can only remember 2 handles on IRC from the time off the top of my head, Fish and Chef :-( I was GC for a round. We had a blast. We got our asses kicked. Then one round we totally pwned the final battle. I don't even know if we lost or won it. It was just the bomb. I have no idea if they evolved to LLM. I dropped out. so called 'RL' told me to ditch stupid internet stuff. Now I'm back. I miss my friends. Any help appreciated. The real team leader had a name beginning with V I think. Other names migth be recognised ifI saw them... I can't guarantee it. It's been 15 years. But thanks for replying.
Beeblbrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2018, 01:27   #4
Howzat
Retired

Howzat has a spectacular aura aboutHowzat has a spectacular aura aboutHowzat has a spectacular aura about

If you're talking about The Fish, then I played with these guys, thats how i started PA. Originated from the Championship Manager game and its forums. LLM stood for Lower League Managers. There was also PCMA and the Dammit crew.

Pretty sure there was also Ghengis, Desse, Evo, Carlos, Toon Fan, L9L, KidZ. All I can remember for now, was many moons ago! Unsure if any are still playing, but I know Desse sadly passed away.

Unread 15 Jun 2018, 02:01   #5
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

There was a pa team guy named Chef some time in the r1X

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2018, 08:59   #6
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

think Chef last played early round 30s
Unread 17 Jun 2018, 02:52   #7
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

With a name like llama it has to be venox aka venomous-x or viper or viral.
Vixen never played with chef as far as I know
Voltron did
Voltage did too
There literally all the v nicks I remember from old days

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2018, 03:56   #8
Howzat
Retired

Definitely is what i was referring to, LLM is Llamas. Some trawling around, and even found you mentioned Beeblbrox

http://dictionary.crapmanager.info/b.htm

Last edited by Howzat; 20 Jun 2018 at 06:13.
Unread 20 Jun 2018, 08:33   #9
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howzat View Post
Unsure if any are still playing, but I know Desse sadly passed away.
Erm wtf!

How did I miss this
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2018, 14:47   #10
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

More info.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote