User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 Sep 2003, 11:24   #1
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Does anyone here actually still play PA?

Not counting Sarina, who's just weird.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 11:25   #2
Elfhelm
Polar Bear

Elfhelm is an unknown quantity at this point
What's PA?
Elfhelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 11:26   #3
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
My achivement during r5 was a fine end to my career.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 11:28   #4
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Please move to PA discussions. PA players are not welcome here.

Remember to think happy thoughts
I Am Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 11:34   #5
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
I played Round 9.5 after quitting in Round 5.
Wasn't that impressed by it, I don't think I'll play again, even if there's another free round.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 11:36   #6
endokuken
Banned

endokuken is an unknown quantity at this point
PAers are regarded as RPers
endokuken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 11:39   #7
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by ChubbyChecker
I don't think I'll play again, even if there's another free round.
insane_in_da_membrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 11:48   #8
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
hell no.
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 11:50   #9
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i have played every round, and will continue doing so for the forseeable future.
so to you lot
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 11:54   #10
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
i have played every round, and will continue doing so for the forseeable future.
so to you lot
Thanks for the in-parallel defence you sent me in R9.5
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 12:18   #11
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by endokuken
PAers are regarded as RPers
Slander; see you in court.
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 12:27   #12
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
No, but I'll play the next free round... simply cause it's free and I'm Dutch
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 12:28   #13
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Aite.

I'm still following my Instinct.

Or hell.

Did we disband r6?

I'm outdated...
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 12:29   #14
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
No, but I'll play the next free round... simply cause it's free and I'm Dutch
I'm from Holland, isn't that weird?
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 12:32   #15
endokuken
Banned

endokuken is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Cmdr_Cyrax
Slander; see you in court.

I've already hired Jack McCoy
endokuken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 13:31   #16
FooFighter

FooFighter can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally posted by I Am Grimble
Please move to PA discussions. PA players are not welcome here.
surely if they moved it to PA discussions u would just get a lot of ppl saying yes, cos it is the PA discussions were ppl playing PA look, meanwhile in here its probably split between old players and ppl still playing
FooFighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 13:39   #17
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Embroglio
I'm from Holland, isn't that weird?
No... is it weird when you're from Holland then?
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 13:40   #18
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by ChubbyChecker
Thanks for the in-parallel defence you sent me in R9.5
no problem to be honnest though, i cant remember who i defended cos im usless
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 13:54   #19
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
i tried to attack u with my fleets

gonads and strife

it wouldn't let me
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 14:17   #20
KillGhost
1Up

KillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really nice
i still play pa
[Spore] HC
Former Public Relations Officer of QQ
KillGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 14:53   #21
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by endokuken
I've already hired Jack McCoy
I've hired Yawhee
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 14:56   #22
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
No... is it weird when you're from Holland then?
How about no? You crazy dutch bastard.

(Austin Powers 3 rules!)
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 15:08   #23
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Tietäjä
Aite.

I'm still following my Instinct.

Or hell.

Did we disband r6?

I'm outdated...

My Instinct tells me that the whole thing fell apart awhile ago.

Shame that...i still have the photoshop files for the logo on my hdd
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 15:53   #24
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
\o-

But i doubt i'l be paying. It seemes fun, the new concept, but the fact that zik can't steal runins all the fun, and now im playing stupid Xan
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 15:55   #25
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
i've played every round
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 15:56   #26
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
speedrounds only
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 16:08   #27
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
_o/

I do.
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 16:37   #28
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally posted by Deathjam
i tried to attack u with my fleets

gonads and strife

it wouldn't let me

you cant attack me, i am invincible!
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 16:41   #29

guest is an unknown quantity at this point
I never played Planetarion, I was introduced to these forums via a friend. I've heard the game isn't very good any more though?
guest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 16:45   #30
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
i know jonnybgood still plays..
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 17:05   #31
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
I've played R3-current, minus R9.

I had the coords in my sig til some mod deleted them, now I can't remember where I've been.

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 17:21   #32
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
PA is no longer a game to me.

Matrim
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 17:32   #33
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by guest
I never played Planetarion, I was introduced to these forums via a friend. I've heard the game isn't very good any more though?
it's cool if you are an alliance hc (tho still way too time consuming).

it is the uber gay if you don't know anybody now.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 17:49   #34
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
_ó/
I do, and I am currently ranked 1323, which is probably rubbish.
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 17:56   #35
Iceaxe
Blood

Iceaxe is an unknown quantity at this point
Quit after r9, the new game looks like garbage especially for 15$.
Iceaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 18:00   #36
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
i know jonnybgood still plays..

I quit when you exiled me from your gal

PS Still never paid for an account!
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 18:00   #37
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point
I still play..
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 18:17   #38
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
No, they wouldn't let me.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 18:26   #39
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
na, i quit arounf r5
yep yep...
no
actualy
r6 i think
yes
r6
its very purpuoseless, considering that there is always people bigger then you in the game, and always there is people in alliances and **** like that
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 22:07   #40
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
so to you lot
aslong as you keep play for my accounts ill play
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 22:08   #41
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
na, i quit arounf r5
yep yep...
no
actualy
r6 i think
yes
r6
its very purpuoseless, considering that there is always people bigger then you in the game, and always there is people in alliances and **** like that

Have you ever considered a career in the military?
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 01:13   #42
Aryn
Happy

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
I quit when you exiled me from your gal

can you forgive me?
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 01:18   #43
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn

can you forgive me?

Can I be your internet friend?
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 01:19   #44
Aryn
Happy

ok!
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 07:01   #45
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough
Dutch boys are hot but Snurx is better

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 10:03   #46
roadrunner_0
cynic

i have most of my ex coords written down, and a lot of printouts from various galaxies over the course of the last few years
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 16:12   #47
gdncnqdf
One of the Originals

gdncnqdf is infamous around these parts
Rnd 4... when it was still okish, and when Nodrog told us to get taran's instead of battleships... oh dear.
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 16:16   #48
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

Quote:
Originally posted by gdncnqdf
Rnd 4... when it was still okish, and when Nodrog told us to get taran's instead of battleships... oh dear.
That was Rnd 3.

How do you remember your username?
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 16:46   #49
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society
I've not played properly since...ever.

I played part of R1, never really 'got' what I was doing.
Spent R2 in vacation.
R3 was thew best round. Illegally acquired an account for Nod in my galaxy, and spent the rest of the round trying to usurp the GC.
Was in the TPE galaxy R4.
Sort of had a planet in someone's gal R5, but never logged in, or anything.
Never played after that.

Am half tempted to play during the next summer vac, if PA's still around, but it's so not going to happen. PA's like a drug. I've been clean for about 2 years, and I'm never going to use again.

(applause)
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote