User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 Jul 2003, 02:11   #1
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of
'Star Wars Kid' takes on empire, sues classmates

http://www.canada.com/search/story.a...7-378c39defdd6

Heh, poor kid. Would you actually recognise him in the street tho?
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 02:17   #2
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Re: 'Star Wars Kid' takes on empire, sues classmates

Quote:
Some 12,000 people have signed an online petition to get the youth a bit part in the next Star Wars movie.

They want to ruin his career too?
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 02:19   #3
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of
Re: Re: 'Star Wars Kid' takes on empire, sues classmates

Quote:
Originally posted by Cmdr_Cyrax
They want to ruin his career too?
From Star Wars, comes many great things...
No matter whether the movies are any cop or not

It really would make a wonderful piece of poetic justice
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 02:50   #4
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Re: Re: Re: 'Star Wars Kid' takes on empire, sues classmates

Quote:
Originally posted by JamMak
From Star Wars, comes many great things...
No matter whether the movies are any cop or not

It really would make a wonderful piece of poetic justice
tell that to mark hammel
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 03:03   #5
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
If somebody did that to me, i would just laugh about it while beating them up, several times.

But a lawsuit? PUSSY NERD!*

*Yaddayaddaylegal stuff im not meaning this comedy satire yaddayaddayaddalegal stuff (Hey, im not taking chances here!)
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 03:20   #6
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Quote:
'The $250,000 lawsuit says he had to change schools because of teasing from other students. '
And that's going to stop this how?

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 03:25   #7
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
lol, wasn't a link to said video posted here a few weeks/months back?

Last edited by Dilly_D; 24 Jul 2003 at 03:40.
Dilly_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 05:23   #8
Hunter RAF

Hunter RAF is an unknown quantity at this point
lol i have various forms of that video

hes funny

and now hes gonna be rich

win win for him
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 06:13   #9
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
God, it's times like this I wish I had Orbital Death Ray access from this PC.

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 08:12   #10
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
And just when you thought you'd seen the most stupid thing in existance, another idiot comes along...
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 08:15   #11
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
and here i am.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 08:17   #12
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Star Wars Kid looks like the kid from the RP BBQ.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 11:58   #13
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society
lol at the starwars kid.

i could beat his arse with a broom any day .
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 12:08   #14
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
Star Wars Kid looks like the kid from the RP BBQ.
Does this mean we get to sue you?

Oh go on, please...........
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 12:12   #15
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society
i wish i was at that bbq....
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 12:21   #16
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by WorkMonkey
I'm gonna sue your mom.
NOT IF MY MOM SUES YOU FIRST!

Hah.
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 12:35   #17
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road
this kid is not funny. it was a fine demonstration of martial arts skill. *

* plz don't sue me you nerd. **

** just joking... ok!
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 12:36   #18
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
I wonder if his classmates will counter-sue him for eating all their lunches.
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 14:14   #19
Evil Skragg
And you expected Kittens?

Evil Skragg will become famous soon enoughEvil Skragg will become famous soon enough
his classmates are taking the p1ss because of the film?
Gee, I honestly didnt think that the fact he's a geeky spotty fat-f*** had anything to do with it whatsoever....
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 18:01   #20
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Anyone who can truely say that they have never waved a stick around and made lightsabre noises is a liar.
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 18:35   #21
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Jammers
Anyone who can truely say that they have never waved a stick around and made lightsabre noises is a liar but probably knows better than to tape it and leave the tape at school where all the kids that call you a fat loser are likely to get it.
fixed
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 23:22   #22
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Classic: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/video/swk.php

Remixed: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/video/swk-remix.php
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 23:44   #23
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
So who's gonna post it again so we can have a good ol' laugh at his expense just one more time. He may be filthy stinking rich being able to sleep with all the momma's he wants, BUT HE'S STILL A LOSER AHAHAHAHA....
He's a fat speccy nerd, not even 250k is enough of an aphrodisiac for any momma any sensible man would want to sleep with

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 00:27   #24
Cryptic
Retard Magnet

Cryptic is infamous around these parts
he needs to be held down on a bed , have his blubber pounded by bars of soap in socks then given a rifle to toddle of to the toilet with.

If you get tired of the crap , baby move over here and maybe buy some of mine

R1 c7R / Fury co-founder / annoying bully / Propaganda mechant.

Crypto Inc Comics
Cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 00:45   #25
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Have you been watching FMJ again?
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 10:49   #26
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
I bet your momma would....
Hell no, it took me £500k for just a kiss

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 16:03   #27
MrMilli
For Windows 95 Compatible

MrMilli is an unknown quantity at this point
You sir, owe me a new drink, as that one just came out of my nose.
I've got a part for him, last name hut first name Jabba.
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 18:10   #28
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
Have you been watching FMJ again?

It shows , doesnt it.

That said , thats how Cryptic deals with unproductive employees.

And StarWarsKid rocks. Give him as much ****ing money as he wants , and give him a part in Episode 3 , because lets face it, it cannot make the movie any worse than Episodes 1 & 2
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 18:13   #29
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
It shows , doesnt it.

That said , thats how Cryptic deals with unproductive employees.

And StarWarsKid rocks. Give him as much ****ing money as he wants , and give him a part in Episode 3 , because lets face it, it cannot make the movie any worse than Episodes 1 & 2
<off-topic> why did i get a text from you this morning? </off-topic>
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 18:41   #30
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
lets face it, it cannot make the movie any worse than Episodes 1 & 2
I consider 2 to be the iron-clad mathematical PROOF that 1 could have been worse.

That said, I agree with the 'spirit' of your post.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 20:27   #31
BaronofBacon

BaronofBacon is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis
I consider 2 to be the iron-clad mathematical PROOF that 1 could have been worse.

That said, I agree with the 'spirit' of your post.
Indeed. Episode 2 was utter trash.
BaronofBacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 21:18   #32
Gario
Why is * censored?

Gario is infamous around these partsGario is infamous around these parts
Uh oh, methinks its time to pretend I didn't like episode 2 and I didn't go see it twice
________
___
Gario is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 23:22   #33
Rhumsaa
Radish

Rhumsaa is on a distinguished road

episode 2 was ruined by the 5000 this is how we did all the fight scenes spoilers so when you see the huge battles all you see is a bunch of gimps dancing around by themselves

the irony is that kid probably could be in episode 3 cause he can put huge effort into fighting nothing
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 23:23   #34
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Close thread, ban user, etc... etc...
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 00:01   #35
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhumsaa
episode 2 was ruined by the 5000 this is how we did all the fight scenes spoilers so when you see the huge battles all you see is a bunch of gimps dancing around by themselves

the irony is that kid probably could be in episode 3 cause he can put huge effort into fighting nothing
No excuse. You dug this thread up from what, 13'th page?
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 00:06   #36
Rhumsaa
Radish

I was searching for a user and this thread caught my eye

better late than never...
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 00:10   #37
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

That's what the mod who's going to ban you will say when he finds out
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 00:12   #38
Rhumsaa
Radish

people get banned for that these days?

tell me you're taking the pish
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 00:12   #39
W
Gubbish

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=171764
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 00:19   #40
Rhumsaa
Radish

Jonny's post I believe is the important point

if it was a shiet thread originally

which it wasn't
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 00:31   #41
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

Ofcourse we aren't trying the mods at all, noooo.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 00:39   #42
W
Gubbish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhumsaa
Jonny's post I believe is the important point

if it was a shiet thread originally

which it wasn't
It was shit when you dug it up, that's what matters. It clutters GD along with the rest of the shit.

And I think you know what I refer to as shit.
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 00:47   #43
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't think it should matter how bad the thread was in relation to bumping it. Someone bumping a great thread with a simple "lol" would seem to be worse than bumping a rubbish thread with a great post.

Possibly.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 01:22   #44
Rhumsaa
Radish

so bumping a normal thread with an on topic post would be fine
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 01:25   #45
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

W , are you saying everything here is shit, thus by default everything that gets bumped is shit, and therefore we should be banning everyone in sight for committing said offence?

Wow.

Those rules really suck.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 01:38   #46
W
Gubbish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
W , are you saying everything here is shit, thus by default everything that gets bumped is shit, and therefore we should be banning everyone in sight for committing said offence?

Wow.

Those rules really suck.
No.